Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

08.05.2019 05:48
by the confident Swedish challenger, Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Nicola Adams has spent the last four years basking in the glory of her historic triumph in London.The first woman to win an Olympic boxing title has worked hard in the gym but has also been caught up with talk of an acting career, setting her sights as high as Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead.After a bye to the quarterfinal here, she completed a medal-guaranteeing win against Ukraines Tetyana Kob on Tuesday but looked like she needed to sharpen her fighting focus a little.For Mo Farah to fall over and still get up to win, that just shows true grit and determination, but thats what it takes to be a true champion, Adams said. Even when youre down youve got to find a way to get back up to win that medal.Adams wasnt actually down that much in her quarterfinal, winning three of her four rounds against an experienced opponent, but she will have to be better next time out.She faces Ren Cancan in the semifinals on Thursday, the Chinese great who beat Adams in the 2010 and 2012 world championships finals but came off second best in the Olympic final in London.I was a little bit off with ring rust, but Ive got the first fight out of the way and [will be better] when I fight in the semis, Adams said. Ive been here nearly four weeks and Ive been quite anxious to get in there and perform. Its nice to get the first one out of the way.A medal means everything to me. I came here for a medal, but you know me -- I always want the gold so Ill be aiming for that.Adams said she felt that as the defending champion she has a target on her back that makes life a little tougher. However, if she can defend her crown she would become the first Briton to win two Olympic titles since London policeman Harry Mallin won middleweight gold in 1920 and 1924.After Farahs fall and rise on the track and the ever-lengthening list of firsts for Team GB at these Games, it would be unwise to back against her. Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. CHeap NFL Free Shipping Jerseys .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.nflmallwebsitecheap.com/ . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. Cheap NFL Stitched Jerseys . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. Cheap NFL Nike Jerseys .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. ITTA BENA, Miss. -- Noah Johnson threw for seven touchdowns and 285 yards on 12 -for-16 passing to send Alcorn State Past Mississippi Valley State 61-7 on Saturday.The Braves clinched the east division title after Alabama A&M beat Jackson State 27-20. Alcorn State has now won seven consecutive games against the SWACs east division dating back to last year.Norlando Veals had 182 yards receiving and thee scores while Tavares Johnson, Collins Moore, LaDarrien Davis, and Demetrius Lewis each had touchdown receptions for Alcorn State (4-5, 4-4).Turner also had 1105 yards rushing on 12 carries and Johnson ran for 64 yards and a touchdown.ddddddddddddThe Delta Devils used three quarterbacks who combined to throw for 139 yards and three interceptions. MVSU avoided a shut out with 1:33 to play when Thurston Rubin threw an 11-yard score to Booker Chambers.It was Alcorn States fourth straight win over MVSU (1-9, 1-7). The Braves have outscored the Delta Devils 203-58 in the last four seasons. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz