Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

08.05.2019 00:58
n 23 goals and 32 assists. More than his Antworten

PORT LOUIS -- FIFA is forging ahead with goal-line technology, saying Tuesday it is looking for more companies to train and gain certification to test and maintain the equipment at stadiums. FIFA says that due to the "increasing demand among tournament organizers for use in competitive matches," it conducted its first training session for more possible installers and testers this month. FIFA says a Swiss technology laboratory is the only current FIFA-accredited testing institute, but three more companies are set to be accredited by the world body to ensure the accuracy of the goal-deciding technology. The English Premier League will introduce its version of goal-line technology next season, while another system will be used at the Confederations Cup in Brazil next month before the refereeing aids big debut at the 2014 World Cup.NFL Jerseys Cheap Store . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. http://www.wholesalenflcheapjerseys.com/ . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Cheap Jerseys Authentic . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys China ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition.CHICAGO -- Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane has a habit of attracting attention. Maybe you recall the former No. 1 overall pick hitting the Internet last season, when photos show him partying in Madison, Wis. Or the 2009 arrest in his hometown of Buffalo, N.Y., after an altercation with a cab driver. All that seems so long ago for Kane, who on Thursday was named one of the finalists for the Lady Byng trophy given to the NHL player who exhibits the best sportsmanship and "gentlemanly conduct" along with top skills on the ice. That shouldnt be a surprise given Kanes dazzling talent. He stepped right into the Blackhawks lineup and won the Calder Trophy as the leagues rookie of the year. He scored 30 goals and 88 points in the 2009-10 regular season, then added 10 goals and 18 assists in the playoffs as the Blackhawks won their first Stanley Cup championship in 49 years. Then came this lockout-shortened season and the 24-year-old Kane has had the most effective season of his six-year career, according to coach Joel Quenneville, whose team holds a leads 1-0 in its Western Conference seminal series against Detroit. Game 2 will be played in Chicago on Saturday. "I thought Kaner really progressed in his game this year," Quenneville said. "Offensively he had the puck more than he ever did. I thought he had more speed, more pace to his game. He seemed to be more aware positionally and technically. He definitely improved his play in his own end. It thought his overall game was to a new level this year. Kane led Chicago this season with 55 points, on 23 goals and 32 assists. More than his passing and playmaking -- including a handful of jaw-dropping 360-degree pirouettes -- have improved. "I though each and every year Kaner has gotten better as a player in all aspect of his game," Quenneville said. "Hes gotten stronger, hes gotten better and hes growing up as well." Kane, who has never taken a fighting major in the NHL, has been smarter, too. His ppenalty minute total has dropped from 52 as a rookie to just eight last season.dddddddddddd "I thought maybe Id have a chance at this one (award) and I think it kind of speaks volumes for where my game has gone since my rookie season," Kane said. "I remember I used to take a lot of penalties that were kind of unnecessary. I kind have got that out of my game a little bit. Im definitely happy about it. Its an honour." Kane has yet to score in six playoff games this season. But he has been visible on the ice, with six assists and a plus-4 rating. "I just play my game and if the pass is there Ill try to make the pass," he said. "If its a shot, then Ill shoot. Thats the thing with our team. If one or two guys arent scoring, then other guys are stepping up. Thats the way its been all year. Whoever it might be, thats why weve been so successful." The Blackhawks anticipate a stiffer challenge from the Red Wings in Game 2. After Chicago defeated Detroit 4-1 on Wednesday night, coach Mike Babcock said his team was tired, coming off a seven-game upset of Anaheim in the opening round. "I expect them to be better for sure," Quenneville said. "Those Western trips back-and-forth add up." Babcock, who gave his team a day off Thursday, predicted the Red Wings will be re-energized on Saturday "We have no reason not to be very good in the next game," he said. "We got to get back at her and playing at a high tempo because obviously they were playing at a level (in Game 1) that we werent playing at." Detroit defenceman Niklas Kronwall added: "We know were better than this." Kane will be ready. As for the Lady Byng award, seven Blackhawks have won it but none since Stan Mikita in 1968. "Its an award that definitely a great honour," he said. "I think its got a little different view now from players. Like it says in the (description), its skill and sportsmanship put together." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz