Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

07.05.2019 08:02
hink you guys want it more than I do. Antworten

I dont believe Sergio Garcia is a racist. But what he said Tuesday night at a European Tour dinner cannot be seen as anything but racist. Maybe it was a mistake, a slip of the tongue or a brain cramp. No matter how it came out, or why, it will stain El Nino forever. You just dont get past remarks like that. At first, the back and forth between Tiger Woods and Garcia was refreshing in the way sports spats can be. They took shots at each other, called each other out, traded barbs and employed gamesmanship during their battle at the Players Championship. In a sport where most of the bad blood is kept under wraps, this was as close as it gets to trash talk. In a game where grown men in slacks take off their hats and shake hands at the end of a round, it was novel and - dare I say - even good for the game. But on Tuesday, Sergio crossed the line. And he knew it as soon as the words came out of his mouth. He has already done all he can for damage control. Give him credit for not pulling out of the European Tour stop this week. Give him credit for meeting the media and issuing a flood of apologies. Give him credit for reaching out to Tiger to say hes sorry. And give Tiger credit for accepting the apology and moving on. But unlike his spitting in the cup, his blaming the golfing gods for losing tournaments or his non-stop waggling, this one isnt going to go away any time soon. At the 1997 Masters Fuzzy Zoeller made some racist remarks about Tiger that shocked anyone who heard them. The fallout was swift and enduring - Zoeller lost all his sponsors, lost his invitations to Skins games and essentially lost his game. Sergio probably wont suffer the same fate but make no mistake, this stain, like red wine on a white couch, is indelible. Hell wear it for the rest of his career. Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. http://www.onlinejerseyscheap.com/ . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Wholesale Jerseys China . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. RIO DE JANEIRO -- That whole 4-inch-piece-of-wood excuse was floated. By reporters and even by Marta Karolyi. And the balance beam is indeed 4 inches wide. And it was just a little slip during a routine with a higher level of difficulty than that of every other competitor but one. But you cant usually slip and still win gold. Even if youre Simone Biles.With all the world watching and an Olympic medal at stake Monday, she grabbed the balance beam with both hands but miraculously stayed on.?But Biles wasnt buying the excuses. She performed her dismount with just a slight hop and walked over to her coach, Aimee Boorman, with a serious expression. Im not going to medal with that routine, Biles said. And then, as the reality settled in, Thats really disappointing.I didnt even put my medal ceremony outfit on because I was just like, 14.7 is not that good on beam, Biles said later. I didnt think I medaled, so I thought [the score] was very fair, yes.Biles score put her temporarily in the lead, but the error left an opening for the five gymnasts yet to perform. Only two of them, however, surpassed Biles. Sanne Wevers of the Netherlands was one, and she took gold with a 15.466. American Laurie Hernandez was the other, with a 15.333 for silver.Hernandez never saw Biles routine because she was in the back gym performing her routine with her coach, Maggie Haney. When they walked out onto the floor, the 16-year-old looked at Haney and tried to calm herself down.Its just me and you in the gym, she told Haney. Im going to pretend theres nobody there. No cameras. Just me and you.Its a routine Haney said they repeat at every meet. When Hernandez salutes to the judges before each routine, Haney is standing behind them.She doesnt even look at the judges, Haney said. And I always say, Its just me and you.The beam was 4 inches wide for Hernandez too, and the New Jersey native stayed on, stayed steady and, in her only event other than the team competition, walked away understandably satisfied with the result.Im just happy I performed the way I do in practice. ... I just went out there with a calm and collected mindset and just ready to compete my routine, she said. To get my own little medal is big. I mean, its the Olympics. Any color medal is amazing.Biles -- who told her Olympic roommate, You got this. Stay calm, as Hernandez walked up to the beam -- was especially proud.Im so happy she could share with the world what she does in practice, and thats exactly what she did tonight, Biles said. I told her, You did it, good job, and I couldnt be more proud of you. And Im so excited for her, so excited. She deserves it more than anybody.Standing next to Hernandez inn the interview area afterward, Biles was asked if she was disappointed and if it fired her up for Tuesdays floor routine.dddddddddddd I dont know how to answer that, she said flatly.Was she upset about the end of the Drive for Five, the catchphrase coined to describe her quest for an Olympic-record five gold medals by a female gymnast at a single Olympics? This would have been a record-tying No. 4.Not necessarily, Biles said. Its something you guys [in the media] shove into my head, but I dont put that much stress on myself because I am only 19, and I think you guys want it more than I do. I just want to perform the routines that I practiced.Boorman marveled at Biles ability to stay on the beam at all after she under-rotated on a front somersault -- a punch front -- and grabbed the beam in a one-legged squat.I dont know how she made that save because both of her feet were coming off the beam, so I was pretty impressed with that, Boorman said. That took superhuman powers. ... I see it as a triumph. She won a bronze medal on beam in the Olympics. Thats huge, and she should be proud of that.Karolyi, the U.S. national team coordinator, admitted that it was disappointing.But you know what? she said, Simone is also a human being, just like all of us. We try to say shes a superhuman, but actually, I think a little bit of the pressure got to her, or just mentally, the situation that you have to permanently focus, your brain, maybe for a moment, just gets tired.Karolyi wanted to make sure everyone understood what we are talking about here.You total focus [is] required to do those tumbling skills on a 4-inch-wide surface [with] absolutely no room for [a] little mistake ... she said.But the idea that the beam is some form of gymnastics torture, so fragile as to leave no control to the gymnast, was rejected by Biles.No, not necessarily because weve done these routines for so long. Its just one more, she said. And we dont really think of it as 4 inches. We just kind of do it.Still, it was Biles seventh competition in 10 days, as Boorman reminded us. Biles said she was happy to medal at all after Brazilian Flavia Saraiva brought the house down with the final routine of the day. Saraiva finished fifth.Honestly, I thought the medal was going to go to Flavia because she did so good on beam, so I think she deserves it, Biles said. But Im still very proud of it.Biles will conclude this glorious Olympics on Tuesday in the floor exercise event final with teammate Aly Raisman.I think it will be a very good way to end it, Biles said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz