Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 146 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
carrie567 Offline

06.05.2019 07:58
d a soft backhander in Antworten

LONDON -- Alexander Gustafsson handed Jimi Manuwa his first MMA defeat in the main event of the UFC Fight Night card at Saturday night at O2 Arena. Gustafsson controlled the first round after getting top position on a throw, and came out much more forcefully in the second, buckling Manuwa with a Muay Thai knee, and finishing him off with strikes on the ground. "I was so glad to get a decision because my last couple of fights have gone the distance," the Swede said. "Jimi Manuwa is a tough, powerful fighter, so my strategy was to try and wear him down a bit and drain that power. I got grazed a couple of times and you could definitely feel how hard he can throw. I want Jon Jones next; I cant wait to have another chance at him." Michael Johnson unanimously outpointed Melvin Guillard. Johnson landed a left hook and a kneelift in the second round, in the best of the limited action. "I wasnt going to leave myself exposed, so I fought a smart fight," Johnson said. "Ive got the best stand-up in this division, and Im willing to show that against anybody." While Brad Pickett hit four slams on Neil Seery, but struggled to land significant strikes or submission attempts from top position, and certainly lost out in the kickboxing battle. Still, the judges decided that "One Punch" was the more dominant fighter overall, and unanimously awarded him the victory. Swedens Gunnar Nelson kicked off the main card with a commanding performance against Russias Omari Akhmedov, making him tap out with a guillotine choke. Orlando Brown Jr. Ravens Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Im sure youve received many emails wondering what your take is on the Spezza goal that looked like Neil blatantly kicked it in while standing directly in the middle of the crease where, you know, usually a goalie is to make a save but couldnt be due to Neil being there! Thanks! Jon - Westfield, MA Jon: Lets first ask Henrik Lundqvist what he thought of the scoring of the Sens second goal with . Hayden Hurst Jersey . 15 in Hamburg. The fight was originally slated for Sept. 6 but had to be postponed after Klitschko tore a bicep in sparring and was forced to miss four weeks of training. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-...Averett-Jersey/. Petersburg of the KHL. Belov was a free agent last summer when he signed a one-year contract with the Oilers. In 57 games this season he had one goal and six assists with 34 penalty minutes in Edmonton. Robert Griffin III Jersey . Make that, almost always subjective. Saturday at Carrow Road, the spirit of fair play trumped the rulebook, costing Norwich City three points. Baltimore Ravens Jerseys . The veteran NFL receiver received his work permit and is in Montreal for the start of the Alouettes rookie camp. Johnson even took in the Montreal Canadiens Game 5 win over the New York Rangers at the Bell Centre Tuesday night.UNIONDALE, N.Y. -- With John Tavares and the rest of the Islanders offence clicking, it hardly mattered who was protecting New Yorks net at the other end. The Islanders captain scored three goals and added two assists, prized rookie Ryan Strome scored the first goal of his NHL career, and Kevin Poulin won in relief of injured starter Evgeni Nabokov in New Yorks 7-3 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. After falling behind 2-0, the Islanders scored four times in the second period and carried a 4-3 lead into the third. "It was great, the intensity and pace we came out with in the second period," Tavares said. "Great to see not just a few guys get it going, but everyone really fed off the energy." Tavares scored his first at 7:29 of the second period off a terrific pass from Thomas Vanek. He added two more in the third, netting a power-play goal with 3:07 remaining to push the lead to 7-3. It was the captains 20th goal of the season. "A lot of people dream of those nights," Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. "Anytime (Tavares) has a night like that, its nice to win the hockey game." But the comeback victory came at a cost as starting goalie Evgeni Nabokov left with what appeared to be a groin injury. He was put on the injured list shortly after the game. The 38-year-old Nabokov returned to action on Dec. 14 after he missed 11 games because of a groin injury sustained against Detroit on Nov. 16. New York recalled goalie Anders Nilsson from Bridgeport of the AHL later Monday night. With the Islanders on the power play early in the second period and trailing 2-0, Strome got New York on the board by putting a wrist shot past goalie Kari Lehtonen. It took the 20-year-old Strome 11 NHL games to finally break the ice. He said it might have been the longest scoring drought he had endured, and he was starting to feel the pressure. "Its nice to get it out of the way," Strome said. "Hopefully, I can just start playing now. (It was) starting to bug me a little bit. I had a couple of great chances. Its a tough league to score. Youve got to take advantage of the opportunities." Peter Regin, Brock Nelson, and Brian Strait also added goals for the Islanders, who scored six times in a span of 24:38 and won for the fourth time in five games.ddddddddddddNew York won in regulation at home for the first time since Nov. 12. The Islanders were 2-6-4 in their previous 12 games at Nassau Coliseum. Poulin stopped 13 of 15 shots after replacing Nabokov at 12:54 of the first. Nabokov made seven saves on eight shots. Poulin will likely be back in the net Tuesday night when the Islanders begin a six-game trip at Toronto. Dallas built its 2-0 lead on first-period goals by Jamie Benn and Erik Cole, but Lehtonen couldnt make the margin stick. He allowed seven goals on 43 shots. "Thats probably the most disappointing (game) of the whole year," Stars coach Lindy Ruff said. "We were outskated. We couldnt win one-on-one battles. They basically looked how we usually look. Their legs were better. Their energy level was better. Their puck management was better. That might have been our worst game of the year. "It was a team giveaway." After Strome opened the scoring for the Islanders, New York tied it on a goal by Tavares 7:29 into the second. The Islanders took a 3-2 lead just two minutes later on Regins second of the season. Valeri Nichushkin then tied it for Dallas by scoring on a power play. But Brock Nelson capped off a frenetic second period by scoring with 28 seconds left to put the Islanders back on top 4-3. Tavares completed his hat trick by scoring at the 6:19 and 16:53 of the third period. Jamie Benn opened the scoring for Dallas 5:01 in, putting a backhander past Nabokov, but shortly after, Nabokov was forced to leave the game, and Poulin yielded the Stars second tally almost instantly when Cole coaxed a soft backhander in from just shy of the blue line. The Stars will remain in the tri-state area this week, visiting the New Jersey Devils on Thursday, and the New York Rangers on Friday before hosting the Islanders on Sunday. NOTES: New York forward Kyle Okposo missed the game due to the birth of his first child. ... Vanek had two assists to extend his point streak to nine games. ... The Stars activated defencemen Trevor Daley and Sergei Gonchar from the injured list before the game. Daley had missed 14 games with a lower body injury. Gonchar sat out five because of concussion symptoms. Cheap Celtics Jerseys Wholesale Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Stitched 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cavaliers Jerseys Pistons Jerseys China Pacers Jerseys China Cheap Bucks Jerseys Online Wholesale Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Wholesale Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Wizards Jerseys Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Cheap Thunder Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Blazers Jerseys Wholesale Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys For Sale Cheap Clippers Jerseys Lakers Jerseys China Wholesale Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Rockets Jerseys China Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Wholesale Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz