Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

05.05.2019 12:11
r the past two games.The Nittany Lions possted a 34-27 vict Antworten

LONDON -- Its been a lively start to the season finale at the O2 Arena, with Novak Djokovic almost tagging Boris Becker and Andy Murray making his debut as world No. 1.The top two players in the world are edging closer to a straight battle for the year-end No. 1 spot, though there are plenty of other storylines developing at the Tour Finals.Here are five things to watch out for Tuesday:?1. Has Djokovic cooled off?Novak got a little wound up by one British journalist in his news conference after being Dominic Thiem.He didnt react too well when it was suggested he may have been close to hitting a fan when he struck a ball in frustration towards his players box after losing a first-set tiebreaker.Venting his anger on-court may have worked -- he lost just two more games on his way to victory -- but his post-match outburst added fuel to the feeling Djokovic is still not quite himself.It has been a rocky six months for the Serb since winning the French Open, culminating in him losing the No. 1 ranking to Andy Murray.He will need to show he can deal with the pressure of battling back from adversity, something he has rarely had to do the past several years.2. Can Raonic snap his winless streak vs. Novak?It is seven matches and seven defeats against the current world No. 2 for Milos Raonic, who got off the mark with a 6-3, 6-4 win over Gael Monfils Sunday evening.The Canadian admitted it would be quite the step up.He was very commanding towards the end of his match [against Thiem], Raonic said of Djokovic. He really stepped up after a difficult, slow start.Its going to be a difficult task that I have ahead of me. I feel like Im doing some things well. I feel like I can do some things better.I was quite proficient on returning [against Monfils]. I took care of my serve like I hoped to. Thats what my game depends on. I hope I can keep moving forward.3. Will the real Monfils stand up?After all these years hes finally here. Its been a long time waiting for one of the most highly touted players of this era, and the 30-year-old Gael Monfils Tour Finals debut was one to forget.I simply love it, the Frenchman said, of his first experience playing at the O2 Arena, in a straight-sets defeat to Milos Raonic.But hopefully Monfils wants to prove he is here in London to do more than just make up the numbers.Well give him the benefit of the doubt against Raonic. I came here with not even a week of practice., he said. Even when youre 100 percent, its tough to beat those guys. Hes No. 4 in the world.Next up is Thiem. Its going to be a tough one, Monfils said. Not much time for me to recover. To be honest, a bit sore. I can feel it straightaway, so its not a good sign. Its a while I didnt play with pressure, I guess, in a tournament, with competition.Dominic is a fantastic player. He play from the baseline. Maybe give me a bit more time than Milos.4. Time for Thiem to turn it onDominic Thiem is 23. He has won titles on all four surfaces. But he wilted spectacularly under scoreboard pressure, after going a set up against Novak Djokovic.There are so many things to improve, the Austrian said after his opening defeat, I think there were too many unforced errors in the first few shots, in the rallies. Yeah, other things were good, other things were bad.For the man touted as one of the next big stars of the mens game, Thiem has had a number of early losses since reaching the French Open semifinals -- he has failed to make it past the second round at Wimbledon, Kitzbuhel, Toronto, Beijing, Vienna and Paris.He will need to find another gear against Monfils if he doesnt want another early departure in London.5. Can Jamie Murray cap off a stellar year?All the talk has centred on Andy Murrays bid to finish the year on top of the rankings, but his brother Jamie is also in with a shout of finishing as doubles No. 1.He and Bruno Soares will be looking to cap off a memorable 2016 with the doubles crown here, after winning the Australian Open and US Open.Tuesdays afternoon session throws up an intriguing battle against the Bryan brothers, with both teams having won their opening matches.Its always exciting to play against them, said Murray. Theyre clearly the best team in history with the amount of titles they won. They always bring a great energy to the court. We all look up to them. We all aspire to kind of get to their level.Of course, probably theyre starting to kind of decline a little bit. But thats always going to happen when youve won so much, and time has taken on.Were really fired up to play against them. Should be a great match. Well, Im looking forward to it. I hope Bruno is, as well.Chaussure Ultra Boost Pas Cher . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Ultra Boost Destockage . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. http://www.ultraboostpascher.fr/ . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. Ultra Boost Pas Cher Homme . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Ultra Boost Solde . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action.Jabrill Peppers unquestionably is one of the most athletic college football players in the nation.The Michigan sophomore also is inserting himself into the Heisman Trophy conversation.Peppers all-around talents will be on display again when the No. 4 Wolverines (3-0) open Big Ten play by hosting Penn State (2-1) on Saturday (3:30 p.m. ET, ABC).Once again, Peppers is expected to line up all over the field in the same fashion as last Saturdays victory over Colorado when he recorded a career-high nine tackles and totaled 204 all-purpose yards -- including a 54-yard punt-return touchdown.Peppers was a strong safety on defense last season before Michigan defensive coordinator Don Brown elected to move him to strong-side linebacker. The switch is allowing Peppers to roam freely around the back end and even creep into the box. The Wolverines are also incorporating him into the offense just as they did last season.I cant think of another player like Jabrill -- I know theres not another player that Ive coached like him, Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh said at a press conference. The unique thing is all the positions he can play.You start counting them: It would be safety, corner, nickel, outside linebacker. It would be slot receiver, wildcat quarterback, running back, kick returner, punt returner, gunner, hold-up.Thats 11 right there, and I know theres others he could do. But those are all the things hes done already here for us. And hes done them all well. Hes a special type of athlete and special football player.Peppers hears those types of compliments all the time and just takes them in stride.But finding out his all-purpose yardage was over 200 yards? Now that is the type of production that impresses him.That was me? Peppers asked, pointing a finger at himself. Wow ... really? Two hundred and four yards, wow. Wow! Thats crazy. I didnt even think about it like that. I just tried to do whatever I could, man.We were down, and when you are one of the playmakers, one of the guys who makes the team go, youve got to take it upon yourself to just try to make something happen.The Wolverines are averaging 53 points per game as they entertain a Penn State squad that has allowed an average of 34.5 over the past two games.The Nittany Lions possted a 34-27 victory over Temple last week after losing a 42-39 shootout to Pittsburgh the previous weekend.ddddddddddddPenn State lost one of its better defenders in the win over Temple when senior linebacker Nyeem Wartman-White sustained a season-ending knee injury. It marks the second straight season in which Wartman-White, who has a team-high 3 1/2 tackles for losses, experienced an early-season injury.Feel terrible for Nyeem Wartman-White, Nittany Lions coach James Franklin said at a press conference. He will be out for the season, which is obviously significant. I feel for Nyeem because hes had two years in a row now where hes missed the season and has worked really, really hard and has had an unbelievable attitude from a leadership standpoint as well.The unit will attempt to move forward behind junior safety Marcus Allen, who leads the squad with 21 tackles.Offensively, sophomore running back Saquon Barkley has rushed for 258 yards and six touchdowns. Sophomore quarterback Trace McSorley has shown promise by passing for 828 yards, four touchdowns and two interceptions as the replacement for NFL second-round pick Christian Hackenberg.The Nittany Lions are aware they are viewed as huge underdogs as they head into Michigan Stadium. The Wolverines hold a 12-7 edge in the series and are 6-3 in the venerable facility.Ive gone to some away games that were pretty hostile, junior linebacker Brandon Smith said at a press conference. I think it just gets the guys even more excited sometimes when people are jeering you and mocking you and all sorts of things. You know, you can either get distracted by it or it can increase your intensity and your focus.Michigan is hoping to have standout senior cornerback Jourdan Lewis on the field for the first time this season. Lewis has been sidelined by back, hamstring and quadriceps injuries.Wolverines sophomore quarterback Wilton Speight has put together three straight strong outings and has passed for 686 yards and eight touchdowns against one interception. Senior receiver Amara Darboh is averaging 20.4 yards with four of his 10 catches going for touchdowns. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz