Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

05.05.2019 12:10
they have run out to a flawless 6-0 ma Antworten

From Scotland, to Gibraltar, to Ireland, to Kazakhstan, to Israel, to Australia, to the United Arab Emirates and finally, Spain.Its not a game of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego, but two months in the life of Socceroos star Tom Rogic.The Celtic midfielder has certainly had his fair share of stamps in the passport on the road to Perth, where hes in camp with the Socceroos.Ive actually got to get a new one, Ive run out of room, he said.Rogics international travels reflect his growing importance to his Scottish club, now coached by respected boss Brendan Rodgers.The ex-Liverpool coach has made Rogic a focal point of his midfield in the first two months of his season, leading to European Champions League qualifiers in Gibraltar, Kazakhstan and Israel.Their successful campaign has placed more European nights on Celtics calendar, with Barcelona, Manchester City and Borussia Munchengladbach ties to come.Hes already played the Spanish superclub in a pre-season friendly in Ireland.Ever the professional, the 23-year-old has given no thought to pinching himself at playing on the grandest stage.Theyre big names and big teams but its just who we were drawn against, he said.In my opinion its definitely the pinnacle of club football.Its about making sure were ready for those matches and enjoying it because were not there to make up the numbers.From Celtics pre-season through to the Confederations Cup next June, Rogic estimates he could play up to 70 matches this season but hes not about to reduce his Socceroos commitments.Its not something Ive ever thought about - pulling out - and nor do I want to, he said.Im feeling good. Im more than happy to be here ... you take it as a massive compliment and honour.But it doesnt really stop.After the Iraq match on Thursday night, Rogic and the national team travel to Abu Dhabi for a match against United Arab Emirates.And the two games that await him when he returns from Socceroos duty?Weve got an Old Firm match (against Glasgow rivals Rangers) when we get back on Saturday and then Barcelona away on the Tuesday, he said.Its all a bit crazy at the moment but Im certainly loving it and long may it continue.Air Max 90 Sale Cheap . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. Cheap Air Max 90 China . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. http://www.discountairmax90.com/ . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Cheap Air Max 90 Wholesale . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Air Max 90 For Sale Cheap . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries.Cronulla continue to close ranks around under-siege halfback Chad Townsend in a bid to preserve the playmakers confidence.Townsend was benched at a crucial stage in the Sharks NRL semi-final win over Canberra.And he heads into Friday nights preliminary final showdown against North Queensland facing a head-to-head battle with the games best Johnathan Thurston as the player from either side most under pressure.Townsend hasnt spoken publicly since his demotion last week.He declined post-match requests for interviews in Canberra, turned down reporters requests for a chat at the Rugby Leagues Players Association awards on Tuesday night and wasnt made available at a Sharks media day on Sunday.Coach Shane Flanagan said he was unlikely to reprise the shock move of shifting Jack Bird from the centres to halfback in place of Townsend against the Cowboys.Flanagan is confident Townsends confidence hasnt been affected by his semi-final sacking.He is all good, Flanagan said.It was a decision I had to make last week. It wasnt one I made lightly but it worked out OK for us.Chad has trained well. He is a really important part of our team.He gets our fielld position and gets all our calls going.dddddddddddd I am really confident he is going to fight back and you are going to see the real Chad Townsend on Friday.It was a courageous call from Flanagan and the right one considering the Sharks fought back to beat the Raiders.Flanagan said Townsend had accepted his shortcomings.Chad is really honest, he knows he wasnt doing what he was supposed to do, Flanagan said.He was the first one to come in on Monday and basically say I agree with what you do.He came back to us this year a lot more mature player and Im sure he is going to bounce back.Townsends halves partner James Maloney said he would learn the lessons of his game against Canberra.Chad is too good a player to not be ready to go on Friday, Maloney said.He has been a really important part of our team this year and we need him to be good.Hooker Michael Ennis said his combination with Townsend would be crucial against the Cowboys.We need him there Friday night and I know he is looking forward to it, Ennis said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz