Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

05.05.2019 07:57
played both safety positions. Antworten

Tom Brady?wanted a call from officials that would have extended the game. So did Rob Gronkowski, who was seen insisting he was held by Seattle Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor.But a pass-interference penalty wasnt called on Chancellor -- on fourth-and-goal from the 1 on the Patriots final offensive play -- handing New England its second loss of the season and creating more controversy over NFL officials judgment calls.I mean, it didnt get called. It is what it is, Gronkowski said. If its not a PI to the refs, then its not a PI to the refs.The play is what it is. You cant really change it.Gronkowski said he hadnt been trying to initiate contact but that it just happened.He was playing off me a little bit, pretty far, farther than usual, Gronkowski said. You usually dont see that, and it was a fake, so I had to go up to him and make a little move.?The Seahawks said they had practiced defending the play in the final sequence of the last practice before the game.I was on Marcus Lucas, and he did the same exact route and we both fell and hit the ground just like that, Chancellor said of the Seahawks tight end. But I actually got my hand on the ball in that one. But he didnt push me. So, you know, just a little different.Chancellor had returned Sunday after being sidelined for a month with an injured groin.Gronks a great competitor, man, said Chancellor about his fellow four-time Pro Bowler. And with us two on the field, why not end it like that, you know what Im saying? Give both of us a chance. Give him a chance and let me go out and cover him.It certainly wont make up for their Super Bowl loss two seasons ago, but the Seahawks goal-line stand lifted them to a?31-24 victory as New England failed four times from inside the 2 in the dying moments.I just went up to him and just tried to get on top of his toes, Gronkowski said. Thats what youre taught, to get on top of the toes, make a little move and release outside. I just got up on his toes a little too much, obviously. I wasnt trying to make contact. I was just trying to make a move and get outside and catch a fade ball.Gronkowski, who finished with three catches for 56 yards, reiterated he has often faced notable challenges with officials on such plays.Ive had problems in the past with that, last year and a couple times this year, Gronkowski said. But Im not here to make excuses and say that was a [penalty]. I just want to -- we just lost a game -- I want to give credit to the Seahawks. They played a good game. It was a well-fought 60-minute game on both sides of the ball, but I mean, Im not trying to get into that discussion right now.Brady said he didnt see the end of the play, which harkened back to how the Seahawks lost Super Bowl XLIX when?Malcolm Butlers?interception at the goal line sealed the title for the Patriots.I mean, there was a lot of -- theres always a lot of contact with that team, Brady said. Sometimes you get the call; sometimes you dont. So certainly, it looks like it came down to one play, but there were a lot of plays in this game that we could have done a better job of.Theyre a good team. We knew that going in, and we have to play better than the way we played. We were just too careless with the ball. They werent. The turnovers were a big factor. We had our chances. We just didnt make enough plays.Rest assured, coach Bill Belichick saw it the same way the Patriots tight end and quarterback did.It was a really competitive play, Belichick said. I thought the game was well-officiated. They did a good job of letting the players play. I mean they called some things they had to call. I focus really on our team, what we can do. Thats what we need to do.Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said there aint nothing like it in football, referring to the goal-line stand.Its one of the great challenges that a team and a defense gets, Carroll said. And our guys just came through and hung in there and just fought for every inch and let us walk away with the win.Information from ESPN staff writer Mike Reiss and The Associated Press was used in this report. Cheap Hydro Flask .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Hydro Flask Clearane . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. http://www.cheaphydroflaskfreeshipping.com/ .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Cheap Hydro Flask Free Shipping . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Wholesale Hydro Flask . LOUIS -- St. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- The 49ers will be without safety Eric Reid for the remainder of the season after having surgery to repair a biceps injury Tuesday.Losing him is a big loss for our defense, defensive coordinator Jim ONeil said. (Reids) leadership ability, his versatility, his playmaking ability will leave us with an obvious void, but itll be a great opportunity for some other guys to step up and fill those roles.Reid was one of San Franciscos most talented defenders. The 2013 first-round pick lines up at inside and outside linebacker, has covered tight ends and played both safety positions. He ranks second on the team with 62 tackles behind fellow safety Antoine Bethea (66).Reid, a leader in the locker room, joins key defenders NaVorro Bowman (Achilles tear) and Arik Armstead (shoulder surgery) as out of the lineup while the defense ranks at the bottom of the NFL in both yardage and scoring.Were not getting a lot of get well soon cards from the rest of the teams in the NFL, but thats what this leagues about, ONeil said.Second-year safety Jaquiski Tartt will be called on to replace Reid. Its a familiar scenario for the second-round pick from Samford, who replaced Bethea in the final eight games of 2015 after the veteran had a season-ending pectoral injury.Tartt played well as a rookie in Betheas place, making 34 tackles with a sack and an interception. Hes played roughly 30 percent of the defensive snaps in 2016 and is ready to see an increase.Hes got great range and ball skills. Hes got a knack for reading the quarterback, ONeil said.ddddddddddddHes played a lot of football for us this year and he filled in and did a great job last year when Antoine Bethea went out. Hes a good football player.The 49ers will try to avoid setting a franchise record with 10 consecutive losses Sunday when they travel to play the Dolphins, who have won five straight.To me, it doesnt feel like were (1-9) right now, Tartt said. I feel like weve stuck with a lot of teams this year and the ball just bounced another way.Colin Kaepernick is looking to win his first start of the season after taking over for Blaine Gabbert.There is that feeling out there that were not going to be in the playoffs, but we still have an opportunity to do some good things and build on for next year, Kaepernick said.In his first two starts, Kaepernick completed just 46 percent of his passes. But in the three games since the bye, Kaepernick completed 58 percent with five touchdown passes and one interception for a passer rating of 96.9. He has rushed for a career-high 43.3 yards per game.You really try to be a well-rounded player, Kaepernick said. For me, thats something I try to stay focused on, being able to balance staying in the pocket, my ability to run and utilizing both of those when necessary.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz