Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

25.02.2019 02:26
, Cambria said. But we dont govern their Antworten

Jessica Ennis-Hill has told SSN HQ that she is back in full training following an Achilles injury that forced her to rest during the winter season. The Olympic and world heptathlon champion says she is no longer injured and her sole focus is on becoming the first British woman to defend an Olympic title at the Rio 2016 Games in August.Ive had the Achilles injury and Ill have niggles now and then, but Im an older athlete now and thats the reality of it, said Ennis-Hill. Right now, Im not injured. Im back in full training and over the next few weeks we will ramp it up.The 30-year-old withdrew from the traditional end of May Gotzis outdoor meeting earlier this month, but dismissed reports she could be forced to miss this summers Games. Ennis-Hill finished fourth and secured qualification to Rio on her return to competition in Gotzis last year Yes, Im a bit behind schedule and Im disappointed to be missing Gotzis, but if I want to be at my best in August for the Olympics, I have to miss it and keep preparing. Its about getting it right for two days in August. My focus is Rio and nothing else.Ennis-Hill believes she is stronger, faster and in better shape than last summer when she won her second world title in Beijing just three months after returning to training following the birth of her first child, Reggie, in 2014. Coach Toni Minichiello has guided Ennis-HIlls career since she was a teenager Her coach Toni Minichiello agrees: Shes lifting more weights, shes stronger, she has more power. She is also a more experienced athlete.So what are Ennis-Hills chances of winning a second Olympic title at Rio? The athlete herself is as determined as ever. Rio is my only focus this year, why else would I be going there if it wasnt to try and win gold? I cant look beyond it. Ennis-Hill will go up against fellow British heptathlete Katarina Johnson-Thompson in Rio this summer Minichiello added: Four years ago, Jess was way ahead of her opponents; now the gap has closed. All the competitors are better, and athletes like Katarina Johnson-Thompson and Canadas Brianne Theisen-Eaton are serious contenders and they are at their peak.Jess is 30 now and whereas 10 years ago she was made of rubber and recovered easily, now the reality is she has to manage more.The points score between the medallists will be closer than ever. 6800 points is likely to be needed to win, if you got 6800, you would be unlucky not to get gold, but the gap between that and the other places is going to be small. It will come down to a small slip up in one event that puts you out of contention. Jess strength is her consistency over all events - that is a skill in itself just to be steady.The pair also rubbished reports she would not compete at Rio because of the threat posed by the Zika virus. Ennis-Hill during the Team GB kit launch last month Asked whether she had ever considered not going to Rio, Ennis-Hill said: No, never have I or Toni thought like that. I get updates on the situation all the time and we take all the advice on offer.Minichiello added: Never have we thought we are not going. Let me put it like this, the Olympics is the absolute top of our sport, its how we are judged. You are always an Olympic champion, you do become a former world champion at some point, but the Olympics is the top of the sport. We will take all advice on offer and all precautions. A lot of the stories (about Zika) are scare stories; some of course are true. We will deal in facts. Ennis-Hill drops retirement hint Jessica Ennis-Hill may wave goodbye to athletics after the Olympics Ennis-Hill also revealed she could now compete in London in next years World Athletics Championships after previously hinting she may retire after competing in Brazil.I have thought about it a few times now, added Ennis-Hill.A lot depends on how I feel after Rio, my body and whether Ill be motivated, but I definitely wouldnt be considering it if the World Championships werent in London. Also See: Ennis-Hill back on track Rio Olympics news Team GB kit unveiled Brits who could star in Rio Boog Powell Jersey . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Custom Oakland Athletics Jerseys . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. http://www.athleticsrookiestore.com/Athletics-Reggie-Jackson-Kids-Jersey/ . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. Mark McGwire Jersey . JOHNS, N. Jed Lowrie Jersey . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Sabres forward Evander Kane was arrested by Buffalo police on Friday and faces numerous charges for allegedly grabbing three women by the neck, hair and arms during an altercation at a downtown bar last month.Kane, 24, was handcuffed after turning himself in outside the police departments downtown booking facility. Kane was processed and released, and is scheduled to make his first court appearance on Aug. 1.He faces four counts of non-criminal harassment, one count of disorderly conduct and a count of misdemeanor trespass as a result of the altercation that happened in the early hours of June 24 -- the same day the NHLs two-day draft opened in Buffalo.The arrest was made a day after investigators informed the players lawyer of the charges and requested Kane surrender himself, said Joseph Gramaglia, the Buffalo police downtown district chief.Kanes lawyer Paul Cambria told The Associated Press by phone that his client denies the charges. Cambria questioned why Kane was charged with trespassing when he was invited to the bar by the establishments owner.Cambria was also surprised police handcuffed Kane outside the facility, when his client voluntarily surrendered.Obviously, it wasnt necessary, Cambria said. But we dont govern their actions.Gramaglia said it is police policy to handcuff all suspects upon entering the secure facility, regardless of who they are or the charges.Gramaglia said the charges are based on allegations made by three women who said they were grabbed by Kane inside and outside the bar. A male bar employee, who forcibly removed Kane from the establishment, also filed a complaint which led to the disorderly conduct and trespass charges, Gramaglia said.He said nno one was injured.dddddddddddd.The Sabres and the NHL both issued statements saying they are aware of Kanes arrest.The NHL said it will monitor the legal proceedings before determining whether Kane will face disciplinary action. The league added that it could, if necessary, determine to have Kane directed to the NHL/NHL Players Associations behavioral health professionals for evaluation and counselling.The arrest is the latest in a string of troubles for Kane, who has two years remaining on his contract.In March, prosecutors announced after a three-month investigation that Kane would not face a sexual assault charge stemming from a December incident because there was no evidence to support the allegation.Kane also ran into trouble with the Sabres, who suspended him for one game in February after he slept in and missed practice. It happened a day after pictures surfaced on social media of Kane celebrating in Toronto after attending the NBA All-Star Game.Three weeks ago, Sabres general manager Tim Murray expressed concern about Kane by saying the player needs to behave better.Hes going to have to pick and choose his spots when he goes out a lot better than he does, Murray said. Whether he has done these things or not, or he is guilty of these things or not, its not something I like getting up in the morning and reading about, thats for sure.The fourth player selected in the 2009 draft, Kane completed his first season in Buffalo after being acquired in a multiplayer trade with Winnipeg in February 2015. He scored 20 goals and added 15 assists in 65 games last season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz