Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
carrie567 Offline

04.05.2019 08:09
olis entered the Hall of Fame in 201 Antworten

Arcadia, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Hall of Fame jockey Alex Solis reached another milestone on New Years Day with his 5,000th career victory. The win came aboard 19-1 longshot Lutine Belle in the Blue Norther Stakes at Santa Anita. Its very special, said Solis. At the time, I just tried to ride the race and of course Jerry (trainer Hollendorfer) asked me not to get her stuck on the rail. At the five sixteenths, she gave me a nice kick and when I got her out from the rail she finished really strong. The last two hundred yards is when I realized I was about to win my 5,000th. Lutine Belle is owned by KMN Racing, with Alex Solis II a part owner. It was special to do it on one of my sons horses. That made it more special, the Hall of Fame rider noted. Solis entered the Hall of Fame in 2014 and has earned more than $236 million from 33,692 mounts. Scooter Gennett Jersey . Scrivens stopped 48 shots and captain Andrew Ference scored in overtime as the Oilers pulled off a 4-3 upset of the Anaheim Ducks on Friday. Chris Sabo Jersey .com) - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers quickly found themselves a new offensive coordinator, and one thats quite familiar with the NFC South. http://www.redsgearshop.com/Reds-Tom-Seaver-Kids-Jersey/. Reimer is winless (0-2-1) since returning from a six-week absence due to concussion-like symptoms. The Maple Leafs dropped a 4-2 decision to the hosting Washington Capitals on Friday. Ken Griffey Jersey . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Billy Hamilton Jersey . "After consultation with the Team USA medical staff and officials, it was determined that he should return to Winnipeg as a precaution due to his previous injury history," Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff said Wednesday in a statement.DAVIE, Fla. - Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said he regrets the distraction he created by being non-committal on whether quarterback Ryan Tannehill will start Sunday in London against the Oakland Raiders.Philbin was contrite Thursday, though he still didnt announce his starter.One of the functions of the head coach is to create an atmosphere free from distractions, Philbin said Thursday. And to the degree that I contributed to any of those distractions, intended or not doesnt really matter, that falls on me. Its my responsibility so certainly I accept that responsibility as a head coach.Really, thats all I have to say on it.When asked at the end of his news conference if TTannehill will start, Philbin only said he had already covered the topic.ddddddddddddThough Tannehill said Wednesday that Philbin has made it clear to him where he stands, he wished his coach had handled the situation differently. Tannehill conceded that initially it wasnt a good feeling having to deal with the outside distraction.Tannehill has said he expects to take the first snap of the game and has been practicing with the first team all week. Backup quarterback Matt Moore confirmed his routine hadnt changed from Week 1.The team is scheduled to depart for London early Thursday evening.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz