Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

30.04.2019 11:03
country she will represent in the Olympics.I went t Antworten

Racing 92-bound Leone Nakarawa has made the Fiji squad for Rio 2016 after Ben Ryan confirmed the 13-man party that will head to the Olympic Games as favourites to lift the Sevens crown.Nakarawa, who was one of the stars of the 2015 Rugby World Cup, features alongside captain Osea Kolinisau and other mainstays on the Sevens Series Josua Tuisova, Kitione Taliga, Samisoni Viriviri, Savenaca Rawaca, Semi Kunatani, Vatemo Ravouvou, Viliame Mata and Jerry Tuwai.It was a tough task for Ryan to whittle down the squad to the final 13-man group -- Masivesi Dakuwaqa travels as a reserve -- with Jarryd Hayne a notable omission. But Ryan was encouraged by the way the whole squad reacted to his selection calls.I knew I was going to have difficult decisions, Ryan said. And you want to have difficult decisions. Last night I sat in my bure and one by one the boys came in and one by one I told them their fate and to a man they were outstanding in the way they took their news.If they werent selected they thanked us, they shook our hands and they left with their heads held high.Fiji squad: Osea Kolinisau (c), Apisai Domolailai, Jasa Veremalua, Josua Tuisova, Kitione Taliga, Leone Nakarawa, Samisoni Viriviri, Savenaca Rawaca, Semi Kunatani, Vatemo Ravouvou, Viliame Mata, Jerry TuwaiTravelling reserve: Masivesi Dakuwaqa Chaussure Air Max Pas Cher . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Air Max Pas Cher Livraison Rapide . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. http://www.airmaxsuisse.ch/ . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Nike Air Max Pas Cher En Ligne . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Chaussure Nike Air Max Suisse . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Aliyah Abrams spent her freshman year for the South Carolina track and field team enjoying one of the best seasons by a Gamecock in recent years after earning First Team All-America honors in the outdoor 400 meter relay and Second Team All-America honors in the 400 meter dash. Now she hopes to make more history as she represents Guyana at the Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.Its something you always dream about when you are young and running track, Abrams said. It was always something I had planted in my mind, but I didnt think it was going to happen so soon. I was very excited when I learned I made the team.Abrams was born in Brooklyn, New York, and has lived outside of Atlanta since she was three. With both of her parents hailing from Guyana, the 19 year old enjoys dual citizenship. The small South American nation has earned only one Olympic medal in the history of the summer games with a bronze medal in boxing in 1980.It would mean a lot to medal, Abrams said. I grew up here in the United States, but my parents didnt let me forget their culture. Every day is a reminder of where they are from with their accent and the food we eat. Its all the stuff that they grew up on, so I grew up on it too.While she hasnt spent much time in Guyana, she has a sense of pride for the country she will represent in the Olympics.I went there about a month ago, Abrams said. Its very colorful. You have a lot of very fresh food. Its different from what I am used to here in the United States, but it is very nice there. My mom says Guyana is called the `land of many waters because there are a lot of rivers that run through it, and it is home to the worlds largest (single drop) waterfall (Kaieteur Falls).Abrams began running competitively in the sixth grade, and it didnt take long for her to realize she was good at it. After an outstanding first year at the colllegiate level, she appreciates the efforts of head coach Curtis Frye and all that the track and field program has to offer in helping her fulfill her dream of competing in the Olympics.ddddddddddddCoach Frye has coached a lot of Olympians and professional athletes, so getting used to how intense he wants us to work out and prepare is really good preparation for me to compete at this level, Abrams said. Ive also learned that I have to eat a lot better. I took advantage of the fact that we have a nutritionist here at South Carolina. I also made sure I had better recovery every day. I was always in the training room making sure Im good for the next day.Abrams was good on a lot of days for the Gamecocks. In addition to her two All-America nods, she also finished the outdoor season as the nations fastest freshman in the 400 meters. Still, she hopes to do better.In the first year, I was just trying to get used to all of the meets and all of the travel, Abrams said. I knew it would be a lot to adjust to in my first year, but I did really well, so Im happy with my performances last year. I just like competing and making my time better.As she prepares to run against the worlds best at the Olympics, Abrams is excited to take in all that she can with her experience.Im looking forward to possibly running against the American runners such as Allyson Felix, Abrams said. If time allows, I would love to watch gymnastics and possibly the basketball games and maybe some swimming. There are a lot of great things going on.Abrams joins a strong contingent of South Carolina track and field alumnae competing in the Olympics this summer along with Natasha Hastings (USA), Kierre Beckles (Barbados), and Jeannelle Scheper (St. Lucia). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz