Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
carrie567 Offline

30.04.2019 08:06
l] [url=http://www.cheapportugaljerseys Antworten

INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- Novak Djokovic rallied to beat Marin Cilic 1-6, 6-2, 6-3 in the fourth round of the BNP Paribas Open on Wednesday, avoiding the upsets that knocked out two other top-10 players. Djokovic didnt face a break point on his serve after the first set in the baseline slugfest that ended after midnight PDT. He advanced to the quarter-finals against Julien Benneteau, a 6-3, 7-6 (4) winner over Feliciano Lopez. "It was very tough. Marin was a far better player in the first 45 minutes. He was striking the ball incredibly well," said Djokovic, who improved to 8-0 against Cilic. "I tried to stay calm and composed and believe that I could come back." Kevin Anderson upset Australian Open champion Stan Wawrinka 7-6 (1), 4-6, 6-1, and sixth-ranked Andy Murray joined Wawrinka on the sidelines, losing to big-serving Milos Raonic, 4-6, 7-5, 6-3. Anderson ended Wawrinkas 13-match winning streak that included his first Grand Slam title in January. Wawrinka didnt face a break point in his first two matches, but he got broken in his first service game against the 6-foot-8 Anderson, who had 11 aces and connected on 64 per cent of his first serves. "I was complaining a lot about my serve, about the way I was playing, and with that, I dont deserve to win matches," Wawrinka said. "I should have been more positive with myself, just trying to find solution because it was still a close match." After losing the first set tiebreaker, Wawrinka left the court for nearly eight minutes to have his back worked on. He returned and broke Anderson twice in taking the second set to even the match. "Its just tightness," he said, insisting he wasnt injured. "I was a little bit nervous and tight and tired." Anderson earned all four breaks in the third in completing his 150th career match win on the ATP Tour. "Game plan is just to get as many first serves back as possible just to give myself the best look in his serve games throughout the match," he said. Anderson advanced to the quarter-finals against four-time tournament champion Roger Federer, who beat 11th-seeded Tommy Haas 6-4, 6-4. Against Murray, Raonic earned his first win over a top-10 player since September. He fired 15 aces and held triple match point when he ripped a crosscourt forehand to close out the win after breaking Murray three times in the final set. "The third set was just a bad, bad set of tennis," said Murray, who broke Raonic to lead 2-1 before losing five of the final six games. Murray, ranked sixth in the world, struggled in all three of his matches at Indian Wells. He rallied from a set down to beat Lukas Rosol and Jiri Vesely, but couldnt overcome Raonics power. "He obviously wins a lot of free points with his serve," Murray said. "So over the course of the set, if you give up enough unforced errors on basic shots, then with the amount of free points he gets on his serve, thats going to add up to a negative result." Raonic blew his first match point when he returned Murrays serve long. Murray held to trail 5-3, but Raonic held at love to close out the match. He hit 42 winners to 22 for Murray. Playing his first tournament since injuring his left ankle at the Australian Open in January, Raonic hadnt beaten someone in the top 10 since defeating then-No. 6 Tomas Berdych in the Bangkok final last fall. "I focused a lot more this event on my attitude and approach during the matches rather than what Im necessarily playing and just sort of being very hard on myself on that aspect," Raonic said. Raonic, a 23-year-old Canadian ranked 11th in the world, advanced to the quarter-finals against Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine, who beat Fabio Fognini of Italy, 6-2, 6-4. Ernests Gulbis beat Roberto Bautista Agut 7-6 (7), 4-6, 6-2 to reach the quarterfinals. Hell play John Isner, the lone remaining American man who beat Fernando Verdasco, 7-6 (3), 3-6, 6-3. On the womens side, sixth-seeded Simona Halep defeated Australian qualifier Casey Dellacqua 6-2, 6-2 to earn a berth in the semifinals. Halep will play second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska, who beat No. 7 seed Jelena Jankovic, 7-5, 2-6, 6-4. Rob Blake Jersey . Pominville scored in all three of Minnesotas games last week to help the Wild (8-4-3, 19 points) earn four out of a possible six points. His best performance was in a 4-3 win over Montreal on Friday, where he posted a season-high three points (two goals, one assist), including the game-winning goal. Anze Kopitar Jersey . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. http://www.authenticlakingspro.com/Marce...e-kings-jersey/. Now, the hottest team on the ATP are pointing their sights on qualifying for the eight-team season finals in London next November. Pospisil has now established the year-end World Tour Finals as the benchmark for a breakthrough season, with Pospisil and Sock provisionally standing ninth. Kelly Hrudey Jersey . Blown save in the ninth inning? No problem. Butch Goring Jersey . Bibeau, Torontos sixth-round pick at No. 172 overall in last years draft, was named the outstanding goaltender of the 2014 MasterCard Memorial Cup.COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- Johnny Manziels NFL pro day had a former president, lots of swag, a Drake soundtrack and even some football, too. The 2012 Heisman Trophy winner threw for 75 officials from 30 teams on the Texas A&M campus Thursday. He also had some special guests, as former President George H.W. Bush and wife Barbara -- and her two dogs -- rolled into the facility on golf carts about 10 minutes into the workout. The always flashy Manziel was true to his over-the-top Johnny Football persona, trotting into the facility with his receivers as a tune by his buddy Drake blasted through the building. He wore camouflage shorts, a black Nike jersey with his white No. 2 and caused a stir by wearing shoulder pads and a helmet. Manziel didnt understand why it was a big deal. "You play the game in shoulder pads on Sundays," he said. "Why not come out and do it? ... For me it was a no-brainer." Manziel threw about 65 passes to six receivers, including A&M teammate Mike Evans, who like Manziel is expected to be a first round pick in the May draft. Only two passes werent caught and Evans grabbed a third long pass out of bounds. "I felt like it was good," Manziel said. "(I) was obviously going for perfection. So had a couple balls hit the ground. One was on me. One was a little bit high. I couldve got it down for him a little bit." Quarterback guru George Whitfield ran the workout. Manziel has worked with Whitfield throughout his career and has spent a big chunk of the last 2 1/2 months working with him in California. Whitfield raved about his competitiveness. "This wasnt just merely a set of routes that he was just going to go through and throw," Whitfield said. "It just feels like ... life is riding on every pass with him." Eight NFL general managers and eight head coaches were among the group, including Texans general manager Rick Smith and coach Bill OBrien. Houston has the top overall pick in the draft. Smith and OBrien liked what they saw from Manziel, but both cautioned that this is just one step in a long process. "He made the throws that you look for and that you wanted to see so it was good," Smith said. "Its just a part of it and it was impressive." Manziel, who started at A&M for two seasons, planned to meet with sseveral teams on Thursday afternoon after the workout.dddddddddddd Several coaches were impressed that Manziel called all the NFL officials onto the field at the end of his workout to personally thank them for coming. "College Stations a little bit of a tricky spot to get to," he said. "For me to call those guys up, just wanted to speak on my behalf as well as the six guys behind me and thank them for coming out." Tampa Bay coach Lovie Smith, who grew up in Big Sandy, Texas, enjoyed seeing Bush at the event. "Thats a first, a workout with an ex-president," Smith said. "But they do things a little differently in Texas, which is a good thing, me being a Texan." Bush sat in his golf cart during the event and posed for pictures with dozens of people afterward. But Secret Service agents shooed away reporters looking to talk to the 41st president. Manziel said he didnt notice when Bush came in. "No," he said. "I was trying to go 65 for 65." Several more Drake songs played after his introductory one and he looked loose during the workout, at times bobbing his head, covered in the matte black helmet, to the beats. There was a brief hitch in the playlist, though. When he began the workout the explicit and expletive-laden versions of the songs were played. When the 89-year-old Bush entered the building, the soundtrack quickly switched to an edited version of the same songs. He worked under centre, making throws of all distances, on the run and in the pocket. Whitfield added some challenges to the workout, waving a broom and chasing him with it on several throws. "We wanted to show that we didnt have anything to hide, that we could come out here and go through our seven-step footwork and go through all the footwork that we thought that these guys want to see," Manziel said. He finished the day with a long completion to Evans and yelled Boom! and the assembled crowd broke into applause. Whitfield was pleased with how the day went and thinks Manziel has improved since the end of the season. "He learned how big of a jump it is to go from playing on Saturdays to playing on Sundays and its a grueling process," Whitfield said. "Secondly hes come an awfully long way in his body. Hes an awful lot stronger. Hes put in his work." Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Authentic Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys China Cheap France Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Wholesale Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys Cheap Brazil Jerseys Colombia Jerseys From China Wholesale England Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Wholesale Italy Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Jerseys Cheap South Africa Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Mexico Jerseys Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Spain Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys China Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz