Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
carrie567 Offline

30.04.2019 07:55
www.cheapfrancejerseysauthentic.com/]Whole Antworten

SPARTANBURG, S.C. - Convicted Pro Bowl defensive end Greg Hardy said he wants to remain with the Carolina Panthers beyond this season. Hardy addressed the media before Sundays practice but refused to answer specific questions about his recent conviction on two domestic violence charges except to say, "I hate that I have distracted my team." Hardy, the teams franchise player, was convicted this month of assaulting a female and communicating threats and sentenced to a 60-day suspended jail sentence and 18 months probation following a May 13 incident in which he attacked his ex-girlfriend in his apartment. Hardy is appealing the conviction. When asked directly and indirectly about his conviction, Hardy replied on six different occasions "I cant answer that question." Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman last week refused to discuss how the conviction might impact Hardys long-term future with the team. Gettleman would only say Hardy is under contract for one season. Gettleman had briefly considered a long-term contract for Hardy earlier this off-season, but eventually made him the teams franchise player. Hardy quickly signed the one-year tender in March, paying him $13.1 million for one season. Hardy said he was glad to sign the tender. "Its awesome," Hardy said. "I get to stay another year and hang out with my guys and play some football. Nothing really wrong with that." Hardy said his goal is to re-sign with Carolina at some point. "I love this place," Hardy said. "This is a great atmosphere. I love the ownership (and) my teammates. I have had a great five years here." Hardy, entering his fifth NFL season, tied a franchise-record with 15 sacks last season and has 26 over the past two seasons as a starter. Hardy is clearly hoping his on-field success outweighs the negative publicity he created off the field. Asked if he thinks he will remain in Carolina long term, Hardy said, "We will see. Play a good season and hopefully when you talk to Mr. Gettleman you can convince him to keep me." ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Chris Ivory Bills Jersey . After a 99-97 loss to the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night, his Celtics coaches and teammates have only positive things to say about the Toronto-born rookie. Taron Johnson Jersey . Huntelaar also had a penalty saved by Wolfsburg goalkeeper Diego Benaglio. The two goals brought Huntelaars total for the season to 18, level with Bayern Munichs Mario Gomez for most in the league. http://www.authenticbillsfanatic.com/c-9...nes-jersey.aspx. -- Caris LeVert had 14 points and a career-high 11 rebounds for his first career double-double, and No. Marshall Newhouse Bills Jersey . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. Harrison Phillips Bills Jersey . The Toronto Maple Leafs were holding a news conference, so they got curious. It didnt take long for them to find out via social media that coach Randy Carlyle was coming back — with a two-year extension — and assistants Greg Cronin, Scott Gordon and Dave Farrish were being let go. MAGDEBURG, Germany -- Arthur Abraham defeated Robert Stieglitz by split decision on Saturday in their third bout, winning back the WBO super middleweight title he lost to his fellow German in March last year. Judges Clark Sammartino of the United States and Paul Thomas of Britain scored it 114-111 and 115-110 for Abraham, respectively, while American Michael Pernick judged it 113-112 in favour of the defending champion. Stieglitz was the more proactive fighter, jabbing, pushing forward, with Abraham biding his time and launching counterattacks. These took their toll towards the end, with Stieglitz droppping to his knee in the final round.dddddddddddd "I cant explain this decision," said Stieglitz, who dropped to 46-4 (26 KOs). "I led for the whole time. I see myself as the winner in any case. I lost the last round but not the whole fight." Abraham, who beat Stieglitz by unanimous decision in their first bout in 2012 and by TKO last year, improved to 39-4 (28 KOs). "That was a real battle," Abraham said. "Respect to Stieglitz, respect to my coach. We really saw a good fight. Of course I see myself as the winner. I won through my hard punches." Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Authentic Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys China Cheap France Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Wholesale Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys Cheap Brazil Jerseys Colombia Jerseys From China Wholesale England Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Wholesale Italy Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Jerseys Cheap South Africa Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Mexico Jerseys Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Spain Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys China Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz