Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

29.04.2019 10:12
statement on the second doping positive, Antworten

Mark Hunt has called for a UFC fighters union as he steps up his attack on management following Brock Lesnars failed doping tests.The way I see it, the Brock Lesnar doping thing is just another reason why we need a fighters association, Hunt told MarkHunt.tv.These guys are just making up the rules as they go.A day after learning Lesnar not only failed a drug test in the lead-up to their July 19 UFC 200 fight, but also on the day of the bout, Australia-based heavyweight Hunt said he had not been contacted by UFC management despite his aired grievances.The 42-year-old New Zealander had already demanded a greater share of the purse from their fight, which he lost via unanimous decision, if Lesnar is confirmed to have doped.They say they are cleaning up the sport, yet Ive risked my health two times against guys cheating since this USADA thing started, said Hunt, referring to Lesnar and his fellow American Frank Mir.US anti-doping body USADA has administered the UFC anti-doping policy since July 2015.Hunt beat Mir at UFC Fight Night Brisbane on March 20 and Mir was later found to have tested positive in an in-competition test.I was told Brock was gonna be tested when I took the fight, he comes in looking fricken juicy as hell and then I find out hes popped after the PPV (pay-per-view) has already been sold, he said.Its ridiculous. The fact that they havent even bothered to make contact with me since all of this happened just proves they dont care.After the first anti-doping violation, Lesnar provided a short statement to the AP, claiming,We will get to the bottom of this.The substance for which Lesnar tested positive was not disclosed, per USADA policy, and will not be until the process is concluded, unless Lesnar offers to do so.The UFC released a statement on the second doping positive, saying they were investigating the matter.The UFC organisation was notified today that the US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has informed Brock Lesnar that his in-competition sample collection from July 9, 2016, at UFC 200, has tested positive for the same substance as his previously announced out-of-competition collection on June 28, 2016, the statement read.USADA, the independent administrator of the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, will handle the results management and appropriate adjudication of this case. Nike Air Max Clearance Australia . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Wholesale Air Max Australia . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. http://www.wholesaleaustraliaairmax.com/ . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Nike Air Max On Sale Cheap .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Cheap Nike Air Max Australia . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. NaomiD.O.B.: Nov. 30, 1987Billed height: 5-foot-5Billed from: Orlando, FloridaSignature move: Rear ViewWWE main roster debut: Jan. 9, 2012WWE AccoladesSlammy Award winnerOther NotesWife of current WWE superstar?Jimmy Uso, sister-in-law of current WWE superstar?Jey Uso?and daughter-in-law of WWE Hall of Famer, RikishiWas a cheerleader/dancer for the?Orlando Magic?from 2007-2009Original cast member of Total DivasWill make film debut in the WWE Studios film The Marine 5: Battleground in 2017 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz