Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

29.04.2019 10:11
(Sunday). Its like two steps forward, one Antworten

Well find out a lot more about where things stand in the race for the College Football Playoff when the official rankings come out next week. Leading up to the big reveal, our college football experts narrowed the field to the 10 teams with the best shot at the national title.Heres a look at Louisvilles title chances; to vote for who you think will win it all, go to our poll page or scroll to the bottom of this feature:The case for LouisvilleDespite Louisvilles one loss to Clemson, the Cardinals have been dominant in their wins -- tied with Alabama for third in the nation in average in-game win probability.Louisville leads the nation in offensive efficiency, and Lamar Jackson leads the FBS in Total QBR.Jackson has been responsible for 34 TDs this season, more than 108 FBS schools have combined as a team.-- ESPN Stats & InformationThe case against LouisvilleWith a loss to Clemson, ESPNs Football Power Index projects Louisville to have only a 10 percent chance at winning the ACC Atlantic Division. No team that failed to win its division has made it to the playoff.ACC-leading Clemson has a 78.2 percent likelihood to win out (up from 76.5 percent last week).-- ESPN Stats & InfoTalking pointsJacksons 91.6 Total QBR is on pace to be the fourth-best single-season Total QBR in the past decade.?-- ESPN Stats & InfoVegas odds:?Louisville has 7-1 odds to win the national title, better than Clemsons 8-1 odds despite the Tigers head-to-head win, according to the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook.What the FPI says:?The FPI gives Louisville at least an 80 percent chance to win each remaining game, and favors the Cards on a neutral field against every team in the country except Alabama and Michigan. But their FPI chance to win the Atlantic Division is low -- and even lower when it comes to winning the ACC championship game (9 percent).ESPN senior writer Heather Dinich: The most direct route for Louisville would be for Clemson to lose Saturday to Florida State, then lose in the ACC championship game. Under that scenario, the selection committee would at least debate whether Louisville is more worthy to be included among the top four -- despite the Tigers win in the head-to-head matchup.ESPN senior writer Todd McShay:?The toughest remaining game on Louisvilles schedule is at Houston. And while thats no cupcake, it certainly doesnt look as daunting as it did a few weeks ago, before the Cougars lost to Navy and SMU. Louisville has a tough road to the ACC title game, sitting a game behind Clemson (and having lost their head-to-head game). But if the Cardinals finish 11-1 and their only loss is a six-point defeat on the road to Clemson, theyll have a real case to be included in the playoff, depending on how the other conferences end up.Now that youre stuffed with numbers and analysis, are you convinced the Cardinals are going all the way? Cast your vote below. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. NFL Cheap China Jerseys . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. http://www.nflcheapchinajerseys.us/ . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. NFL Jerseys China . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Defensive end Dante Fowler Jr. has more 15-yard penalties than sacks, a growing concern for the Jacksonville Jaguars.Fowler has been flagged nine times this season, which is tied for the fourth most in the NFL, and three of those were major infractions. He was called for unnecessary roughness late in the second quarter of Sundays 24-21 loss to Houston , penalized for hitting quarterback Brock Osweiler well out of bounds.It didnt end up costing the Jaguars (2-7) any points, but it continued a trend that started in the preseason. And Fowler has shown few, if any, signs of getting his undisciplined acts under control. Jacksonville plays at Detroit (5-4) on Sunday.I thought he was making good strides, coach Gus Bradley said Monday. I told you the last couple of weeks you could see a conscious (effort) in him as far as hitting the quarterback late or targeting. I thought he made great strides with that. It was a foolish penalty (Sunday). Its like two steps forward, one step back. He knows. We had the discussion at halftime, too. He has to grow up in that area.Bradley benched Fowler for the remainder of the half, which amounted to four plays. It was the second time in the last three games the coach kept Fowler on the sideline after a silly penalty.Bradley also benched Fowler for throwing a punch early in the second quarter of a lopsided loss at Tennessee. That one turned a 15-yard completion into a 30-yard play and helped the Titans build a 17-0 lead.The third overall pick in the 2015 NFL draft, Fowler said afterward that missing his rookie season because of a knee injury affected him psychologically and has his emotions amped up -- maybe too hyped -- while on the field.When Im out there, Im just out ffor blood and everybody, Fowler said.dddddddddddd I have to tame that and control that.It hasnt happened, evidenced by his late hit on Osweiler.Clearly out of bounds, Bradley said. I think thats what was frustrating in that situation.Adding to his woes, Fowlers not getting consistent pressure on opposing quarterbacks. He has 2 1/2 sacks in nine games and has been supplanted in the starting lineup by rookie Yannick Ngakoue, and his lack of control and numbers have some wondering if Fowler has more potential to be bust than a Pro Bowler.Dantes challenge is his footwork, and youll see it in practice, Bradley said. Hell go do individual drill work and hes trying to get better at it. Hell come into practice and its a team rep and you might see him do it two out of three times. In the game, he reverts back to one out of three times, where in the past you didnt see it transfer over to the game.I think were trying to break that habit to where he gets more pressure, more up-field to where it opens up more of his game.Fowler was dominant in college, finishing his three-year Florida career with 140 tackles, including 33 behind the line of scrimmage, and 14 + sacks. His skills havent transferred to the next level yet, and his penchant for penalties has the Jaguars unable to fully trust him on the field.I think Gus knows and we have a pretty good understanding of the type of player that I am and my emotions, Fowler said recently. But I guess I let my emotions get the best of me. I dont want to hurt the team. ... Its just about being smart.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz