Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

01.03.2019 09:37
Follow Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twit Antworten

DENVER -- John Elway will trade in the gridiron for the greens when the 39th U.S. Senior Open comes to Colorado Springs in 2018. The Denver Broncos boss was named honorary chairman of the tournament at the Broadmoor Golf Club on Tuesday.The guys that are playing in this tournament are the guys that I looked up to when I was growing up, Elway said. To be involved, its truly an honor.The ever-competitive Elway also hinted he might try to qualify for the tournament itself.I might give it a shot, said Elway, a 1.9-handicap golfer, well under the requisite 3.4.To make that a reality, hed have to improve his putting.But Im like every other amateur, too, you dont go to the putting green, you go to the driving range, right? Elway said. If I went to the putting green it might help a little bit.Elway, 56, took up golf during the springs of his Hall of Fame playing career and really refined his game after retiring in 1999. But he hasnt had as much time to hit the greens ever since rejoining his beloved Broncos as their chief front office executive in 2010.He doesnt get to play much before the NFL draft in April but sneaks in as many rounds as he can before training camp begins in late July, then hits the greens now and then during September and October.Although he doesnt really have the chance to work on his game anymore, he appreciates the games difficulties.Its a game that you can play forever and I think that its a game that is different every single day. Its a game that you can never, ever get your arms around every time, Elway said. Its a different game day in and day out, so its a tremendous challenge.And I think that most importantly it gives us ex-athletes a chance to really compete.Elway guided the Broncos to all three of their Super Bowl titles, two as their quarterback and last years as their general manager and vice president of football operations.His golf resume includes two Colorado Senior Open appearances and he is past president of Cherry Hills Country Club in Denver.The 2018 U.S. Senior Open will be held at the Broadmoor Golf Clubs East Course from June 28-July 1.Those are greens that Ive never really seen anywhere else, Elway said. I think the last time I played there, I think I hit 18 greens and shot 85. It has my number. But its a beautiful setting and a great, great golf course.Elway, who counts as his golf highlight his first hole-in-one that came on his 40th birthday, said its probably easier to covert a fourth-and-2 on the road than to sink a 3-foot putt with the quietude of the course.I will say Id probably have more confidence on the fourth-and-2, Elway said. Especially at the Broadmoor.---Follow Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Vans Shoes Outlet . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Vans Shoes From China . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. http://www.clearancevans.com/ . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Cheap Vans Shoes Free Shipping . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Cheap Vans Authentic . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Kansas State Preview CapsuleBy The Associated Press=Kansas StateLast season: 17-16Nickname: WildcatsCoach: Bruce WeberConference: Big 12Whos gone: G Justin Edwards, F Brandon Bolden, G Ron Freeman, F Stephen Hurt.Whos back: F Wesley Iwundu was second-leading scorer at 11.9 points; F Dean Wade averaged 9.9 points, 5.1 rebounds as freshman; G Kamau Stokes averaged 9.4 points in 21 games; F D.J. Johnson was second-leading rebounder and averaged 9.3 points, 5.2 rebounds; G Barry Brown; G Carlbe Ervin II.Whos new: F Xavier Sneed is a four-star prospect wwho should compete for playing time immediately; F James Love is a 6-10 forward who is expected to provide minutes in the post.dddddddddddd G Cartier Diarra; G Brian Patrick.The Skinny: The Wildcats cleaned house prior to last season and freshmen and transfers provided bulk of scoring, and most of them are back this season. Newcomers should blend with them to give Kansas State a chance to get back to the NCAA tournament. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz