Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
carrie567 Offline

29.04.2019 07:38
/url] [url=http://www.cheapathletic Antworten

The New York Rangers have signed unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle to a contract reportedly worth $9 million over two years. The 37-year-old Boyle scored 12 goals and added 24 assists in 75 games with the San Jose Sharks in 2013-14. His rights were dealt to the New York Islanders following the Sharks first-round playoff exit in exchange for a conditional fifth-round draft pick in 2015. The 2013-14 season marked the final year of a six-year deal Boyle signed prior to the 2008-09 season worth an average annual value of $6.67 million. One of the most productive offensive defencemen in the NHL over the course of the 21st century, Boyle has registered at least 30 points in every full NHL season since 2001-02 save 2007-08 when he was held to just 37 games. Originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the Florida Panthers in 1998, Boyle has scored 144 goals and 417 assists for 561 points in 954 career games with the Panthers, Sharks and Tampa Bay Lightning. He was a member of the Lightnings 2003-04 Stanley Cup-winning team. He has twice been named to the NHLs Second All-Star Team (2006-07 and 2008-09). Boyle has also represented Canada on a number of occasions, winning gold at the 2010 Olympic Games in Vancouver. The Rangers also re-signed forward Dominic Moore to a two-year, $3 million contract and signed unrestricted free-agent forward Tanner Glass to a three-year contract worth $1.45 million per season. Moore, 33, scored six goals and added 12 assists for 18 points in 73 games with the Rangers in 2013-2014. Glass, 30, scored four goals and added nine assists for 13 points in 67 games with the Pittsburgh Penguins in 2013-2014. The Rangers also signed defenceman Mike Kostka to a one-year contract and added Chris Mueller on a one-year deal. Later in the day they signed defenceman Steve Kampfer to a two-way deal. He played in Iowa of the American Hockey League this past season. Defenceman Matt Hunwick was signed as well to a one-year deal worth $600, 000. Weston Richburg Jersey .J. -- Jaromir Jagr has hit so many NHL milestones this season for the New Jersey Devils that he is starting to downplay them. Mike McGlinchey 49ers Jersey .J. - The New Jersey Devils know the odds are against them as they chase a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-We...hburg-Jersey/.Y. - The New York Rangers have reached a one-year contract extension with goalie Cam Talbot, keeping Henrik Lundqvists backup away from unrestricted free agency. Cassius Marsh Jersey .Kessy tried to show what he can do playing left wing for the Oilers in 5-0 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday in pre-season action. Mike McGlinchey Jersey . Thaddeus Young scored seven of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, Evan Turner added 22 points, and the 76ers hung on for their first road win since Nov. 1, beating the depleted Los Angeles Lakers 111-104 on Sunday night. CHICAGO -- Jose Abreu says he didnt expect this much success, especially in cold weather. Yet he set another rookie record on Sunday. Abreu drove in four runs and set a major league rookie record for RBIs through the end of April and the Chicago White Sox beat the Tampa Bay Rays 9-2 on Sunday. Abreu, who had a two-run home run in the sixth and a two-run single in the seventh, has 31 RBIs to lead the majors. Albert Pujols had the previous rookie RBI mark of 27 in 2001. Abreus homer was his major league-leading 10th and extended his own record for home runs by a rookie through April. "I go to the field to play baseball, help the team," Abreu said through a translator. "I really dont go looking for records, but theyre definitely welcome. Thats not something that I go looking for, but its a nice thing." Another White Sox rookie had a memorable day. In his major league debut, Scott Carroll (1-0) gave up two runs, one earned, in 7 1-3 innings after he was called up from Triple-A Charlotte to fill in for injured ace Chris Sale. Carroll, 29, received a standing ovation when he exited the game, and he planned to celebrate with more than 30 friends and family members. "I couldnt have asked for a better showing," Carroll said. "I know I was capable of it, but its just awesome to finally get the opportunity and showcase my skills here at this level." Rays starter David Price (3-2) allowed eight runs, six earned, in six innings. Trailing 1-0, the White Sox scored five runs in the sixth and four runs in the seventh. The Rays committed four errors in the sixth. Gordon Beckham reached on an error and scored from second when Price threw away the ball after fielding Marcus Semiens bunt single. Adam Eaton scored when right fielder Wil Myers fumbled the ball after Prices throwing error. Abreu then hit a two-run home run for a 4-1 lead. He set the rookie record for homers by the end of April on Friday with his ninth -- a walk-off grand slam against the Rays.dddddddddddd "Hes pretty strong," Rays manager Joe Maddon said. "Ive been talking about how impressive hes been this series. He is good. Hes gonna get better." Dayan Viciedo doubled and scored on shortstop Yunel Escobars throwing error for a 5-1 lead. "Its very unusual. Its uncharacteristic of us to make those errors, but were human, and I still feel like I have eight Gold Glovers out there whenever Im out there on the mound," Price said. "We have those days, and it stinks." Semien doubled to extend the White Sox lead to 6-1 in the seventh. Abreu hit a two-run single and Ramirez added an RBI single for a 9-1 lead. The Rays went ahead 1-0 in the fifth when David DeJesus singled and scored on right fielder Viciedos error. The Rays scored their second run in the eighth on Evan Longorias single. Before his call up, Carroll was 27-38 with a 3.95 ERA in 138 games during eight minor league seasons. He underwent Tommy John surgery in 2012 and bounced back with a 3-1 record and 1.57 ERA in four Triple-A starts this season. "As soon as I found out I was going against Price, I thought to myself, What an opportunity, " Carroll said. "Theres no better chance to showcase my skills and get to go against one of the best guys, a Cy Young winner. I just happened to be better than him today. Its a fun experience, and Im just so happy to do it." NOTES: Sale (forearm strain) played catch before Sundays game, but when hell return from the 15-day DL is uncertain. He is eligible to come off the DL on Saturday. ... To make room for Carroll on the 25-man roster, the White Sox optioned RHP Erik Johnson to Triple-A on Saturday. OF Avisail Garcia (left shoulder) was moved to the 60-day DL to make room for Carroll on the 40-man roster. ... Jake Odorizzi (1-2, 6.52) will start Monday for the Rays. Andre Rienzo (1-0, 4.91) will pitch for the White Sox. Cheap Twins Jerseys Wholesale Royals Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Authentic Indians Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Discount Blue Jays Jerseys Wholesale Rays Jerseys Cheap Yankees Jerseys Discount Red Sox Jerseys Discount Orioles Jerseys Discount Astros Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Athletics Jerseys Cheap Mariners Jerseys Rangers Jerseys From China Braves Jerseys Outlet Cheap Marlins Jerseys Wholesale Mets Jerseys Wholesale Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Reds Jerseys From China Cheap Brewers Jerseys Wholesale Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Authentic Rockies Jerseys Dodgers Jerseys From China Wholesale Padres Jerseys Giants Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz