Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
carrie567 Offline

28.04.2019 07:57
surprising Calgary Flames host t Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS -- Colts general manager Ryan Grigson is sticking to the plan. He wants to find more competition through the draft and free agency -- and thats not changing simply because team owner Jim Irsay isnt around. At the team complex, Grigson said its been pretty much business-as-usual since Irsay was arrested Sunday night following a traffic stop. He faces preliminary charges of misdemeanour driving while intoxicated and four felony counts of possession of a controlled substance. "He leaves the football stuff to me. He trusts me. Thats what he hired me to do," Grigson said during Fridays conference call with local reporters, his first public comments since the arrest. "If theres something major, a transaction thats going to go down, or I need to use his plane in free agency, or if theres something I need to lean on him about in terms of using his football knowledge, from my benefit and the clubs benefit, then I reach out to him." Normally, in mid-March, Irsay, who once served as the Colts GM, is involved with draft preparation and signs off on any major deals. Its a lot different right now. On Tuesday, Irsays family issued a statement saying he had voluntarily checked himself into a treatment facility. The move comes more than a decade ago after Irsay acknowledged a painkiller dependency. Its unclear when Irsay will return to run the team. If Irsay is charged and convicted on the felonies, he could face six months to three years in prison on each one. Irsay also could be fined or suspended by the NFL. But its not as if Grigson doesnt have help. He usually consults with coach Chuck Pagano before making decisions and one of Irsays daughters, Carlie, also is filling in while her father is out. "Basically, Carlie is just in place of Jim, for right now," Grigson said. "Hes never been a micro manager, never has meddled or anything like that. He leaves football decisions up to myself and the head coach. Hes really been great in that respect. Carlie is going to be in his place while hes recovering." With or without Irsay, Grigson likes the direction Indianapolis is going. Before the free-agent market opened March 11, Grigson devoted much of his time trying to work out deals with his own players. Eventually, he re-signed a handful of players including punter Pat McAfee, kicker Adam Vinatieri, running back Ahmad Bradshaw and cornerback Vontae Davis. He also dipped into the free-agent pool and plucked linebacker DQwell Jackson, defensive lineman Arthur Jones, receiver Hakeem Nicks and centre Phil Costa. Grigson may not be finished, either. Last year, he nabbed receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey in April and Bradshaw in June -- a scenario that could be in play again. "We feel real good where we are at right now," Grigson said. "Of course, we are going to look toward the draft, but you never say never. We are always trying to get better." On the field, the big questions primarily surround Indys injured players. Grigson said the rehab process is on schedule for starting guard Donald Thomas (quad) and running back Vick Ballard (knee). The team has already said starting tight end Dwayne Allen (hip) is healthy, too. What about perennial Pro Bowl receiver Reggie Wayne, who tore the ACL in his right knee in October? "Reggie is just one guy we dont have to worry about," Grigson said. "Hes kind of like that Jerry Rice type mindset. He just doesnt stop working and hes so determined. I really dont worry about him and I know Chuck doesnt. I feel like hell be ready to roll." Grigson hopes thats the case with Irsay, too. "Everyone in the building loves the man," Grigson said. "We all would run through a brick wall for him. We all just really wish him a full and complete recovery and we are all really pulling for him." Eddie Jackson Jersey . They were expecting him there all along. The Pacers announced Friday night that George has been cleared "to return to normal basketball activity," a decision made three days after he was concussed in Game 2 of the Indiana-Miami series. Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jersey . - Buffalo Bills running back C. http://www.officialchicagobearsfootball....y-jersey-womens. -- Scottie Wilbekin sat on the bench for the final minute, holding a bag of ice against his left knee. Gale Sayers Jersey .com) - The surprising Calgary Flames host the winless New Jersey Devils at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Friday. Mike Ditka Jersey . Obasi chested the ball past one defender, prodded it past another and then rounded the keeper before scoring from a tight angle in the 16th minute. Seconds after the restart, Obasi set up Klaas Jan Huntelaar for the Dutchmans 11th goal from 13 games this season.Thumbs up to Seth Jones of the Nashville Predators. He was a standout in last nights 4-3 win over Washington, scoring a goal and setting up the tying goal that preceded James Neals dramatic winner in the games second-last minute. By the way, it was the best game Ive watched this season. The performance of Jones took me back to the 2013 NHL Draft that saw Nathan MacKinnon (COL), Sasha Barkov (FLA) and Jonathan Drouin (TB) selected ahead of him. There was initial surprise that Jones fell to the fourth spot, but it was understood that the first three picks were good players and there was no real criticism of the Avalanche, Panthers or Lightning for passing on Jones. Thats not the purpose here, but lets put it this way: If the draft were held again and the Predators had the first pick, there is absolutely no doubt theyd take Jones. -- And now, to what might have been the worst game of the season Thumbs dowwn to what the NHL was selling in Buffalo on Thursday night.dddddddddddd The Sabres lost 7-0 to the Minnesota Wild, and Buffalo fans fell into three groups. There were fans who cheered the loss, fans who booed the inept Sabres and fans who offered the information that they held tickets but refused to attend, probably because they had no interest in cheering or booing. Fans who cheered the loss were critical of the fans who were upset by the lop-sided defeat, and vice versa. Fans who didnt show up mocked those who did. Connor McDavid or Jack Eichel will supposedly put everyone in the same group next season. Its sad that it takes a teenager to do that, and sad that the NHL doesnt prevent the ludicrous way this season is followed at the bottom of the standings. Its high time the tank talk stopped and the draft lottery was changed to give all 14 non-playoff teams an equal shot at the No. 1 pick. Authentic Steelers Jerseys Authentic Cowboys Jerseys Authentic Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Authentic Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Authentic Ravens Jerseys Authentic Browns Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Authentic Bills Jerseys Authentic Panthers Jerseys Authentic Bears Jerseys Authentic Bengals Jerseys Authentic Texans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Authentic Packers Jerseys Authentic Jets Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Authentic Patriots Jerseys Authentic Jaguars Jerseys Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Authentic Giants Jerseys Authentic Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic 49ers Jerseys Authentic Seahawks Jerseys Authentic Rams Jerseys Authentic Vikings Jerseys Authentic Colts Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz