Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

01.03.2019 09:37
me. If I knew what I had to do ahead of time, Antworten

CHENEY, Wash. -- Bogdan Bliznyuk scored a career-high 32 points on 11-of-15 shooting, made all eight of his free throws and had four assists to help Eastern Washington beat Bryant 81-77 on Monday night in a subregional round of the Legends Classic.Jacob Wiley scored 18 points and made 10 of 12 free throws, Cody Benzel scored 12 points on 4 of 7 3-pointers and the Eagles (2-2) shot 30 of 34 from the free throw line (88 percent).Trailing by nine at halftime, Bryant closed to within 73-70 after a 10-1 run capped Marcel Pettways layup with 1:07 left. The Bulldogs began fouling and Wiley, Bliznyuk and Sir Washington combined for eight free throws in the final 48 seconds.Benzels 3-pointer with 5:25 left in the first half gave Eastern a go-ahead 28-26 lead and Bliznyuks consecutive layups put the Eagles up 44-35 at halftime.Nisre Zouzoua led Bryant (1-3) with 22 points, Adam Grant scored 22 and Ikenna Ndugba added 11. Adidas NMD Rebajas . JOHNS, N. Zapatillas NMD Baratas .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. http://www.adidasnmdbaratas.es/ . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Adidas NMD Comprar Online . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Adidas NMD Originales Baratas . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. As the chief content officer for Hearst Magazines, a post she assumed after acting as editor-in-chief for both Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire, Joanna Coles days are never the same. And the Yorkshire, United Kingdom, native likes it that way.In her day job, Coles heads up development for the magazine group and new business ventures. This may seem quite the tall order to fill. But as a wife, mother and industry titan, she tackles her seemingly chaotic life head-on, and enjoys every bit of it.espnW talked with Coles about her first writing gig, working in male-dominated environments, and what inspires her now.This interview has been edited for length. espnW: What career advice would you have given your younger self?Joanna Coles: At 15 years old, I would have told myself to stop worrying about what the boys in my class thought about me. At 25, I was pretty focused, but I would have told myself to move to America a bit earlier than I did, as thats when I really focused on the magazine business. And at 35, I would have said, Dont worry, its all going to be fine.espnW: How did you know publishing was the right career path for you?JC: At the age of 10, I had my first piece published in what was known as the Junior Post, which was part of the Yorkshire Post, and it was just for kids. I read it every week. And I got paid for it. So I thought ... I can actually do this. I can get paid to write, and this going to be fine. I wrote several pieces for them. I was getting paid £2 per piece, so I felt quite rich at the time.espnW: You had early success. But did you have any career setbacks? And if so, what did they teach you?JC:I think probably the moments of failure have been when I didnt really understand that other people were around to actually help me. There were moments when I thought I had to solve everything on my own, and I didnt realize that I had resources. In the past I interpreted their help as a critique. As Ive gotten older, Ive become much more effective at seeking and accepting help, and bringing other people into the discussion. You start to understand that you can control or fix everything on your own.espnW: What does your average workday look like?JC: I dont really have an average day, and that works for me. If I knew what I had to do ahead of time, I would be so depressed. I love the unexxpected.dddddddddddd I love change. I love things being thrown at me.espnW: Have you ever felt uncomfortable in a male-dominated work environment?JC: I was working in a café when I was about 21, and I had a male colleague kind of sexually harass me, and Ive never socked anyone as hard as I socked him. Thankfully, after that he never tried it again. [In my professional career], I havent felt as much uncomfortable as I felt irritated. I often feel [bothered] in entirely male-dominated environments, because diversity gives you a much wider point of view.espnW: What motivates you on the job now?JC: Trying to create big, new, excellent ideas, and finding new talent excites me. And taking a traditional magazine and bringing it to a platform like Snapchat. Or discovering a new voice is just super-exciting.espnW: Speaking of finding new talent, do you mentor emerging writers? And did you have mentors?JC: I dont think of things in terms of mentors. I think in terms of good colleagues and bad colleagues. And Ive had spectacular bosses. And Ive been incredibly lucky to work with some of the best people in media. And Ive learned from a handful of really bad people. In the workplace, I wasnt needy in terms of needing a mentor, but people would take me on one side because they understood I was young and hungry, and they wanted to help me. But I do the same for people that I think have spunk. When I feel particularly excited about people, I will endeavor to give them my learnings along the way. I dont think in terms of people I have mentored, and I never had a formal [mentoring] relationship. But in the fast business of media, you look for people who are fast and responsible. And when youre on the way up, youll look for those who are willing to help you get better.espnW: Best piece of advice youd give someone pursuing a career in journalism?JC: Be open to opportunity and be flexible. And always take the call, you never know where its going to go.espnW: What is your greatest passion right now?JC: Just how I can constantly produce and change magazines. Oh, and improving my paddle tennis game.Ericka N. Goodman-Hughey is a senior editor at espnW. Follow her on Twitter @ericka_editor ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz