Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

28.02.2019 06:16
having the week?to?week input into the car, said tea Antworten

A European Tour event will return to the Philippines for the first time in 23 years after being added to the 2018 schedule.The Philippine Masters will be a co-sanctioned event with the Asian Tour after a three-year deal was signed with businessman Salvador Zamoras Tranzen Group, following the announcement of the strategic alliance between both tours in the summer.The Philippine Masters further increases the playing opportunities for our members, and strengthens our strategic alliance with the Asian Tour, said European Tour chief executive Keith Pelley.Josh Burack, chief executive of the Asian Tour, added: This new tournament will extend our long and successful association with professional golf in the country and on behalf of our talented members I would like to offer our gratitude to Salvador Zamora for his generous contribution to the game.The last European Tour event to be held in the Philippines was the 1995 Johnnie Walker Classic, won by American Fred Couples. Tim Anderson Jersey . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Nicky Delmonico Jersey . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. http://www.whitesoxteamshop.com/White-Sox-Welington-Castillo-Kids-Jersey/ . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. Adam Engel Jersey . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Bruce Rondon Jersey .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. MARTINSVILLE, Va. -- Jeff Gordon made sure to have a team photo taken before the green flag Sunday at Martinsville Speedway.While the commotion around his car was nowhere close to what it was last November at Homestead-Miami Speedway in what was supposed to be his final Sprint Cup race, Gordon made sure to at least create a lasting memento if it was his last time taking a NASCAR green flag.Just like Homestead, you dont really know how special some of those moments are until years down the road, Gordon said. Maybe thats just my personality when I can reflect on it, go back through my career.This has really done a lot for me integrating into the team and the organization. ... Its memorable, certainly. Its ironic this is the last one.Gordon finished sixth in the Goodys Fast Relief 500 in his 805th and likely/possibly/maybe final Sprint Cup race. The four-time Sprint Cup champion does not have any additional races scheduled in a substitute role for Dale Earnhardt Jr.With 93 career wins, the 45-year-old Gordon finished his eight-race substitute schedule with his best result in the Hendrick Motorsports No. 88 car.Its really tough to be out of the car and jump back in and race with these guys without having the week?to?week input into the car, said team owner Rick Hendrick, who called Gordon to share substitute driver duties when Earnhardt suffered a concussion. Dont you guys agree, hes too young to retire? Hes too good. Maybe well vote him back in. Maybe we can come up with a new deal.Hes the one that said I could call him if I needed him.Hendrick was joking about how he would want Gordon, an equity owner in Hendrick Motorsports, to sign a new deal. Hendrick has its four drivers for next year with Earnhardt saying Sunday he fuully expects to return.dddddddddddd.Gordon had no plans to slide behind the wheel in Cup this season as he spent the first half of the year in the Fox broadcast booth. The transition wasnt easy, but he appeared comfortable at Martinsville, where he has nine career victories.Driving between fourth and seventh for the final 300 laps, Gordon got to be part of a 29-lap caution period as NASCAR tried to sort out a scoring issue. The problem stemmed when cars were running out of fuel after a caution interrupted green-flag pit stops.A few weeks earlier at Dover, Gordon asked during the drivers meeting about a similar situation on how NASCAR would determine lead-lap cars. Gordon ended up being the lucky dog, restarting fifth and eventually appearing to be at least near the right spot on the grid.Theyve got to fix that scoring situation, Gordon said. I called them out on it at Dover. ... Obviously they dont have it right.I dont think it affected us a lot, but it wasnt right the way they scored it and then we went green. And then we had to run there for 30 laps. That wasnt good.Gordon fell back to seventh after the restart and then picked up one more spot before the finish.I would rather have won, Gordon said. I felt like we had a fourth- or fifth-place car the run before that [set of pit stops]. I always want to get the most out of it and I was a little disappointed we didnt take off at the end. ... I was proud of this team, proud of my performance -- best finish Ive had in this car.All in all, it was a great way to end our run here this year in the 88 car. I think this will be the last one. Well see. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz