Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

19.04.2019 08:37
McCullum off the bowling of James Pattinson, Antworten

New Zealand captain Brendon McCullum had no idea he was about to make cricket history when he broke the world record for the fastest Test century on Saturday. McCullum made a ton in just 54 balls and went on to score 145 in New Zealands 370 all out on the opening day of the second Test against Australia at Hagley Oval.West Indian Viv Richards set the previous record of 56 balls against England in Antigua in 1986 and the mark was then equalled by Pakistans Misbah-ul-Haq against Australia in Abu Dhabi in 2014. New Zealand captain Brendon McCullum is playing in his final Test match I had no idea, said McCullum, who is playing in his 101st and final Test. I was trying to hit every ball for four or six. Viv was my idol growing up so its nice to be able to go past him on this occasion.But he was a cracking player, he was an incredible cricketer. Im almost a little bit of embarrassed to go past him, to be honest.McCullum said he knew it was probably going to be his day when he had an almighty filthy slog at his second ball, which flew over the slips cordon for four. Brendon McCullum scored a century from just 54 balls for New Zealand After scoring 39, he then enjoyed a huge slice of luck when he sliced James Pattinson to Mitchell Marsh, who took a brilliant, one-handed catch diving to his right in the gully.Umpire Richard Kettleborough requested a replay which showed Pattinson had bowled a no-ball. I thought it was four as soon as I hit it, McCullum said. They do push the front line a little bit. It was quite a nice reprieve. It probably loosens you up a little bit as well, it just relaxes you a little bit more.You know youre probably not meant to be out there. You may as well play with a little more freedom and I managed to ride my luck all the way through.The record is something youre immensely proud of but, of course, you dont set out to achieve it. McCullum was given a standing ovation after departing for 145 Australia spinner Nathan Lyon, who eventually caught McCullum off the bowling of James Pattinson, added: It was pretty amazing striking.Hes been a credit to the game of cricket with the way hes conducted himself for New Zealand for a long period of time and to see him come out there and do that was pretty amazing.He rode his luck but thats the way hes played cricket and Im sure thats the way he will want to go down at the end of his career - as a person who took the game on.Watch day two of the second Test between New Zealand and Australia from 9.30pm, Saturday, Sky Sports 2. Also See: WATCH: Best of McCullums century McCullum smashes record ton New Zealand fixtures/results Get Sky Sports Air Jordan Clearance Sale . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Cheap Air Jordan Australia Online . LOUIS -- St. http://www.cheapairjordanaustraliaonline.com/ .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Air Jordan Shoes Australia Online . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Nike Air Jordans For Sale Australia . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. New York Giants?wide receiver?Odell Beckham Jr. decided to go full throttle with some patriotic vibes during pregame warm ups Sunday.Beckham sported a very interesting American flag face mask as pictured while signing autographs for some fans.The American flag pregame facce mask may have been a nice touch for Beckham, considering he went on to score two touchdowns for 96 yards.dddddddddddd-- Courtney Schellin ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz