Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

19.04.2019 08:36
Jordan (knee) and safety Kenny Vaccaro Antworten

According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Vancouver Canucks interview process for their next head coach will continue with Scott Arniel and Glen Gulutzan believed to be getting an audience either Wednesday or Thursday. Dreger is also reasonably sure that Toronto Marlies head coach Dallas Eakins will get a second interview with the Canucks, but Dreger has been told that Eakins has not had it yet. Dreger reports that the Dallas Stars and New York Rangers will also be in the mix for Eakins services. Arniel was head coach of the Columbus Blue Jackets for parts of two seasons beginning in 2010-11 and compiled a 45-60-18 record in 123 games with the club. Last season he was the head coach of the AHLs Chicago Wolves. Gulutzan was fired on May 14 after two seasons in Dallas. He compiled a record of 64-57-9 in his first NHL head coaching job, and his team missed the playoffs in both of his seasons behind the bench. Eakins has been the Marlies bench boss since 2009 and has two years left on his three-year AHL deal. The deal includes a clause which allows him to pursue NHL opportunities this summer. Eakins led the Marlies to a 43-23-3-7 record this season before they were eliminated in the Western Conference semifinals. Nike Womens Shoes Australia . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Nike Shoes Australia Sale . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. http://www.cheapnikeaustraliashoes.com/ . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Nike Shoes Australia Outlet . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Nike Shoes Wholesale Australia . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. METAIRIE, La. - The New Orleans Saints will be without one of their top players on Monday Night Football against the Atlanta Falcons.Left tackle Terron Armstead has been ruled out with an unspecified knee injury after missing practice all week.Saints receiver Willie Snead (toe), defensive end Cameron Jordan (knee) and safety Kenny Vaccaro (ankle) are listed as questionable after practicing on a limited basis Saturday.Armstead has earned a reputation as one of the NFLs top young linemen in recent years, and he signed an extension with $13 million per year this offseason. He played every snap in the Saints first two games, but he had been on the injury report with both knee and quad injuries during those weeks. Its unclear what Armsteads specific ailment is and how long he might be out.The Saints have a few options to replace Armstead, all of which come with some question marks. They could slide Andrus Peat over from left guard. Peat, who was the Saints top draft pick in 2015, has had ups and downs, but he has been solid over the past two weeks. Left tackle is his most natural position.I played there my whole life, high school and college, said Peat, though he stressed, Im just ready to play wherever.If the Saints opt to leave Peat at left guard, then veteran swingman Senio Kelemete or recently re-signed veteran Tony Hills could be options.Snead, meanwhile, labeled himself as a game-time decision aftter he was able to do some work at practice Saturday for the first time all week.ddddddddddddI feel really good right now. At the end of the day its how Im feeling on game day, said Snead, who said the decision will be up to coach Sean Payton after Snead tests it out and tells him how it feels.Its Monday Night Football, the atmospheres gonna be great. Its gonna be frustrating if I cant go, Snead said. If I can go, Ill make the most of it. ... If I cant, Ill be on the sidelines cheering my butt off.Snead said his toe was injured when it got caught in the turf and rolled up when he was tackled.So it just kind of stretched the ligaments out, Snead said. Right now I feel OK. I dont feel a hundred percent, but throughout the week my foots been getting better and weve been treating it really well.I just want to be healthy for the year, to be honest. I dont want it to linger, I want it to be gone.Jordan practiced on a limited basis all week. Vaccaro ramped up his activity each day. Things look a little more dire for Saints DT Tyeler Davison (shoulder/foot), LB Dannell Ellerbe (quad) and TE Josh Hill (ankle), all of whom are listed as questionable after not participating in practice Saturday. CB Delvin Breaux has also been ruled out with the broken fibula he suffered in Week 1. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz