Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
Bellroll33 Offline

19.04.2019 03:00
mming into the front of Keselowskis vehicle. The Antworten

PRETORIA, South Africa -- Using witness accounts of a panicked nighttime phone call from Oscar Pistorius begging for help and his desperate pleas for Reeva Steenkamp to stay alive, the defence at his murder trial tried to reinforce its case Monday that the double-amputee Olympian fatally shot his girlfriend in a tragic error of judgment. Johan Stander and his daughter Carice Viljoen, neighbours and friends of Pistorius, testified that they were at the runners villa soon after the shooting on Feb. 14, 2013 and that Pistorius was praying, trying to help Steenkamp breathe and urging her to live. Viljoen testified that Pistorius was saying to Steenkamp as she lay on the floor with multiple gunshot wounds: "Stay with me, my love, stay with me." The world-famous disabled runner had shot four times through a toilet cubicle door with his 9 mm pistol minutes earlier, hitting Steenkamp in the hip, arm and head. He claims he thought she was a dangerous intruder in the cubicle in his darkened bathroom. Prosecutors maintain Pistorius, 27, is lying about the perceived trespasser, and his story is designed to cover up that he killed the 29-year-old model intentionally in the midst of a heated argument. The first amputee to run at the Olympics in 2012, Pistorius faces 25 years to life in prison if convicted of a premeditated murder charge. The testimonies from the neighbours began the seventh week of proceedings in the globally televised trial, which resumed after a two-week recess. Stander testified that Pistorius phoned him at around 3:19 a.m. -- about two minutes after the shooting. Pistorius told him he had thought Steenkamp was an intruder and shot her, Stander testified, and Stander and his daughter went to Pistorius house after the world-famous runner pleaded for him to come and help. "I saw the truth there that morning. I saw it and I feel it," Stander testified, saying he believed that the shooting was accidental because of Pistorius desperation when they found him carrying a bloodied Steenkamp downstairs from the upstairs bathroom. Pistorius was "really crying. He was in pain," Stander said. Standers own voice shook at one point and he became emotional as he described Pistorius state. "He was torn apart, broken, desperate, pleading," Stander said. "Its difficult really to describe." The defence was trying to underline its scenario that Pistorius was emotionally distressed after shooting Steenkamp by mistake. Pistorius lawyers were also trying to regain some momentum after chief prosecutor Gerrie Nel put Pistorius under intense pressure during the runners own testimony, which appeared to show some inconsistencies in his story. The prosecution has preferred to focus on events before the killing -- and not Pistorius demeanour afterward -- to try and show that his version is a fabrication, including that he never attempted to locate Steenkamp despite knowing she was awake before walking to the bathroom on his stumps and firing through the toilet door. Pistorius slumped forward in the Pretoria courtroom Monday with his head in his hands as details of what may have been Steenkamps last moments alive were discussed. Cross-examining Stander, Nel questioned if he was a good friend of Pistorius and therefore trying to "assist" the defence. Stander said he had known Pistorius since 2009 and looked after his home and dogs when he was away. Nel asked if the friendship led him to back Pistorius story. Stander said he also knew Steenkamp. "Im here to give the truth," Stander said. "And I think Ive given the truth, what I saw that morning." Nels manner in cross-examining both Stander and Viljoen was relatively subdued in contrast to his aggressive questioning during his five-day questioning of Pistorius, and of two expert witnesses for the defence. Stander earlier recounted the telephone call from Pistorius that woke him up in the pre-dawn hours of Valentines Day. "He (Pistorius) said on the call, Johan, please, please, please come to my house. Please. I shot Reeva. I thought she was an intruder. Please come quick," Stander said. Viljoen testified that when they arrived at the house, Pistorius begged her to help him get Steenkamp into a car so they could take her to a hospital. Viljoen said she urged Pistorius to "just put her down" so they could try and stop the bleeding. As Viljoen spoke, her voice broke and she became tearful. "I just saw blood everywhere," she said. Her father stepped outside to telephone an ambulance, Viljoen said, and she went upstairs to fetch towels to stop the bleeding. Pistorius was pleading for Steenkamp to stay alive, she said. "He kept on egging Reeva to just stay with him," she testified. Johnny Bower Jersey . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process. Dave Keon Jersey . Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory. http://www.officialmapleleafsfanstore.com/authentic-frederik-andersen-maple-leafs-jersey/ . MacLean clocked 8:24.91 seconds, eclipsing the previous mark of 8:27.59 set by Brittany Reimer of Victoria at the 2005 FINA World Championships in Montreal. MacLean and Tabitha Baumann of Ottawa -- second in 8:32.37 -- both went under the qualifying standard to be nominated to the Commonwealth Games and Pan Pacific teams. Grant Fuhr Jersey . The Bulls seem to be getting along fine without him. D.J. Augustin scored 27 points in a start for Kirk Hinrich and Taj Gibson matched a career high with 26 filling in for Carlos Boozer as the Bulls improved to 7-2 since trading the popular Deng with a 98-87 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night. Felix Potvin Jersey . Bring on Freddy Garcia. The well-travelled 36-year-old right-hander earned his second NL victory since 2007, and his first since he joined the Atlanta Braves last month, pitching six innings to help beat Miami 6-1 Thursday.Fort Worth, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Jimmie Johnson won Sundays AAA Texas 500 while championship contenders Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski as well as their teams were involved in a post-race fight on pit road after the two clashed in the closing laps at Texas Motor Speedway. Johnson scored his record fourth Sprint Cup Series win at Texas, including his third straight in the fall race here, after he grabbed the lead from Gordon following the first of two green-white-checkered finish attempts and then held off Keselowski and Kevin Harvick in the second two-lap overtime finish. Gordon had taken the lead from Johnson in the closing laps. After choosing to restart in the outside lane for the first green-white-checkered finish, Gordon collided with Keselowski and suffered a flat tire, which caused him to spin out and hit the wall. That allowed Johnson to take the lead for good. Johnson, who led 191 of 341 laps, scored his fourth victory of the season but his first since June at Michigan, snapping an 18-race winless streak. It was also his 70th career win in the series. Johnson claimed his sixth Sprint Cup championship in 2013, but the Hendrick Motorsports driver was eliminated from this years Chase for the Sprint Cup championship after the second round (Contender Round). We should be a Chase driver, Johnson said. We just had a slow start to the Chase. Last week, we were testing at Homestead, and that really got our car under me like I look for and what I need. We brought all those things here and qualified third and won the race. We are back on track. Unfortunately, we didnt find this stuff a month or two ago, but that is the way racing goes. Harvick grabbed second from Keselowski on the final lap but crossed the finish line 0.5 seconds behind Johnson. Keselowski finished third, followed by Kyle Busch and Jamie McMurray. Busch was attempting to win all three NASCAR national touring series races at Texas this weekend after taking Fridays Camping World Truck Series event and Saturdays Nationwide Series race. Gordon, who ended up finishing one lap down in 29th, approached Keselowski on pit road, as the two exchanged heated words. Then a wild skirmish between both drivers and their pit crews ensued. Punches were thrown during their altercation, and both Gordon and Keselowski appeared to have blood on their faces following the incident. There was a hole, and I went for it, Keselowski said of his contact with Gordon after the second-to-last restart. It closed up, and we bounced off each other and kept going. It was just a battle for the win. Gordon didnt see it that way, as he was irate at Keselowski. We went down into turn 1, and I just wanted to get on the outside of the 48 (Johnson), and out of nowhere, I just got slammed by the 2 (Keselowski), and it cut my left-rear tire, Gordon said.dddddddddddd Hes just a dip (expletive). The way he races, I dont know how hes ever won a championship. Im just sick and tired. Thats why everyone is fighting him and running him down. Three weeks ago at Charlotte, Keselowski was involved in a post-race altercation with Joe Gibbs Racing teammates Denny Hamlin and Matt Kenseth. Following the last restart with two laps there, Keselowski and Hamlin tangled multiple times while battling for position. Keselowski then retaliated against Hamlin by bumping him from behind and attempting to spin him out during the cool-down lap. Keselowski also ran into the back of Kenseth when both drivers were driving onto pit road after the race had concluded. Keselowski continued his antics on pit road by hitting the rear of Tony Stewarts car, but Stewart retaliated by putting it in reverse and slamming into the front of Keselowskis vehicle. Then the scuffles began in the garage area. Three days after the Chase race at Charlotte, NASCAR fined Keselowski $50,000 and placed him on probation for four races for his actions. Ive been through a lot of rivalries, and Ive got a little blood on me right now, Keselowski said. Ive been roughed up and put in the grandstands and wrecked and done all of that stuff, but Im still here fighting. Im not going to change the way I race. I race with 100 percent intensity and go for the win, and thats what our fans deserve in NASCAR. Sundays race at Texas was the second event in the Eliminator Round of the Chase. The elimination race in this round is next Sunday at Phoenix. After Phoenix, the Chase field will feature just four drivers battling for the championship in the Nov. 16 season-finale at Homestead. The highest finisher of the four there will win the title. Gordon came to Texas with the points lead but dropped to fourth in the Chase standings, only one point ahead of fifth-place Kenseth, who finished 25th. Its emotion that is a part of this Chase and this format as well as towards people that make dumb decisions, Gordon said. (Keselowski) has been making a lot of them lately. Joey Logano, who is Keselowskis teammate at Team Penske, and Hamlin are tied for the points lead heading to Phoenix. Logano finished 12th and Hamlin 10th. Ryan Newman is two points behind following his 15th-place run. Carl Edwards finished ninth, placing him sixth in points (-13). Keselowski holds the seventh spot (-17), followed by Harvick (-18). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz