Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

28.02.2019 06:15
ining.Having missed the majority of the ser Antworten

ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman was on his best behavior around New York Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. in last weeks game, but the NFL gave him a stiff fine for his actions against another receiver, a source confirmed to ESPN.The NFL fined Norman $48,620 for an unnecessary roughness penalty for his fourth-quarter hit to the head and neck area on receiver Sterling Shepard. USA Today was first to report the news.Norman hit Shepard on a pass over the middle.Norman was fined a heavier amount because hes a repeat offender. He was fined for two penalties in his infamous matchup with Beckham last season. After that December game, Norman was fined $17,363 for striking Beckham in the head and neck area and an additional $8,681 for a facemask penalty. Larry Andersen Jersey . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. Tommy Hunter Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. http://www.philliesrookiestore.com/Phillies-John-Kruk-Kids-Jersey/ . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Greg Luzinski Jersey . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Aaron Altherr Jersey . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. KL Rahul, Indias opener, took Englands bowlers apart on the third day of the fifth Test and fell just one-run short of his first Test double hundred in Chennai on Sunday.The right hander batted for more than hundred overs on a day that began with India still 417 runs shy of Englands first innings total. When he departed, five overs before stumps on the third day, the hosts had reduced the deficit to 86 with six wickets remaining.Rahul allied with wicketkeeper Parthiv Patel, to add 152 runs for the first wicket, and then Karun Nair for a 161-run stand for the fourth wicket that gave India a chance at forcing a win with two days of cricket remaining.Having missed the majority of the series due to injury, Rahul needed to find runs in order to justify his opening berth with a busy season at hand. He did just that on Sunday, by playing Englands spinners impressively. He made his attacking intentions clear early on, by hitting Liam Dawson for sixes in the third and fifth overs of the morning.He used his feet comfortably and employed the reverse-sweep to disrupt Englands spinners. Rahuls dominance against spin ensured Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali ended the day with a combined economy rate of 4.19 across 41 overs.India lost four wickets in the course of the day, with Parthiv Patel adding an impressive 112-ball 71, Cheteshwar Pujara and Virat Kohli falling cheaply and Rahul falling late.Rahul hit 16 fours and threee sixes in his innings.dddddddddddd. He became the second Indian, after Mohammad Azharuddin, to fall for 199 in a Test. Rahul has four Test hundreds, the most by an Indian opener since the start of 2015. He has four hundreds in 17 innings, compared to Murali Vijays three in 26 and Shikhar Dhawans two in 16 during this period.This pitch was good, and I didnt want to waste the opportunity, Rahul said, Missed out on the whole New Zealand series. I thought I was in good form. Went back home, worked on my fitness. Played one Ranji game, that was good to get my flow. I was killing myself I missed out in Wankhede, the wicket was very good.This hundred will be on the top of the list. Now you understand what your coach means when he says one run will be important. Ill always have to live with this. I played a horrible shot and got out on 199. I havent seen the videos. Just been standing under the shower. It will take some time to sink in. I thought I would get a double hundred in ease. Just have to come back stronger. I did discuss with my batting coach [on improvements]. Knowing where my off stump is. I hadnt played enough games, so didnt know where my off stump was. Went back and worked on my basics and Sanjay Bangar said if I stayed inside the crease, I would judge the line better ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz