Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

18.04.2019 08:15
er Hornets took a 10-point lead early in Antworten

STARKVILLE, Miss. -- Nick Fitzgerald tied a Mississippi State record with seven total touchdowns and led the Bulldogs to a 56-41 win over Samford on Saturday.The win snapped Mississippi States three-game losing streak and the Bulldogs (3-5) had 669 yards of total offense.Fitzgerald was 20 of 35 for 417 yards, five touchdowns and two interceptions. He also rushed for 117 yards and two more touchdowns. Fitzgerald became just the third quarterback in SEC history to pass for at least 400 yards and rush for at least 100 yards in a game. He joined the company of former Ole Miss standout Archie Manning and former Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel.It is great to get a win and I know our guys were fired up downstairs to get a win, said Mississippi State head coach Dan Mullen. I dont know another team in the country more appreciative of getting a win, especially with the way we have lost three games. So I am really happy for our guys. We got a lot of things to improve on but a lot of guys made great plays out there today.Donald Gray caught three of Fitzgeralds touchdown passes and totaled a career-high 207 yards receiving. Fred Ross had nine catches for 107 yards and one touchdown for Mississippi State.Devlin Hodges set career highs with 42 completions, 69 attempts and 468 yards passing for Samford (6-2). He had four TD passes and three interceptions.I am disappointed with certain things on defense, added Mullen. We had way too many missed tackles on the back end. We knew they had a high-tempo offense but I am really happy to see some younger guys starting to make big plays on defense. That really picks up the spirit of the team.Mississippi State led 28-20 at halftime and managed to put the game away late in the third quarter. Senior linebacker DeAndre Ward returned his first career interception 35 yards for a touchdown, giving Mississippi State a 49-26 advantage with 2:48 left in the third quarter.Samford ran 104 total plays and also rushed for 159 yards. Krondis Larry led the ground game with nine carries for 101 yards while Hodges added 45 yards rushing.We ran out of gas a couple of times, said Samford head coach Chris Hatcher. We overcame a big third-quarter deficit and gave ourselves a chance to win in the end. So if there are moral victories we had one today.Karel Hamilton had 14 catches for 213 yards and two touchdowns. Kelvin McKnight added 13 catches for 115 yards and one touchdown for Samford.THE TAKEAWAYSamford: The visiting Bulldogs got another huge game from Hodges. The sophomore went over 400 yards for the third time in four games and increased his season passing totals to 2913 yards and 28 TDs.Mississippi State: The defense was down four starters and continued its downward spiral this season, surrendering a season-high 627 yards against Division 1-AA Samford.UP NEXTSamford: The Bulldogs return to Southern Conference play next Saturday and travel to conference leader The Citadel.Mississippi State: The Bulldogs wrap up a brief two-game home stand and host Texas A&M next Saturday. Matt Carpenter Jersey . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Steve Carlton Jersey .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. http://www.authenticcardinalspro.com/cardinals-lou-brock-jersey/ . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Bob Gibson Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Vince Coleman Jersey . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. WASHINGTON -- The Washington Wizards used a physical brand of basketball for an impressive win in their last outing. That approach is required for the middle contest of their three-game homestand with Andre Drummond and the Detroit Pistons on deck.The Wizards (10-14) defeated the Charlotte Hornets Wednesday night 109-106 in large part to all-around performances from guards John Wall and Bradley Beal. Yet the postgame focus from both locker rooms centered on Washingtons aggressive work on both ends of the court after Hornets took a 10-point lead early in the third quarter.It was our defensive pressure, Beal said after Washington won for the third time in four games. We got tired of giving them open 3s in the first half, comfortable shots...In the second half, we just got after it.Washington got after it on the boards and interior scoring, finishing with a 56-28 points in the paint advantage.Center Marcin Gortats presence was felt in those areas, as well as helping free Wall and Beal for open looks. Wall had 25 points, 10 assists and seven steals. Beal scored 18 of 20 points in the second half and finished with a career-high nine assists.He did a great job screening, Wall said of Gortat. He really didnt focus on getting the ball as much, he just did a great job screening and rebounding the ball for us. At the end he set good screens and got an opportunity to get the ball and finish at the rim.The Wiizards will see plenty of Drummond if they attack the rim Friday night in their first meeting against the Pistons (14-13).ddddddddddddDrummond, second in the NBA with 13.7 rebounds per game, grabbed 17 in Detroits 95-85 victory in Dallas on Wednesday night. The Pistons outrebounded the Mavericks 50-30. They also rallied from a 12-point deficit in the third quarter as the Reggie Jackson-led offense eventually helped Drummond and those defending.Our defense kept us around and then we finally had a good offensive quarter in the fourth, coach Stan Van Gundy said. We hung around long enough to give ourselves a chance to have one good quarter.Reggie Jackson scored nine of his season-high 20 points in the fourth quarter. The guard played six games this season since returning from a knee injury.I just got my legs under me, Jackson said. The encouragement of the coaches and my team just telling me to keep attacking, go downhill and keep making plays.The matchup reunites twin brothers Marcus and Markieff Morris. However, Washington played Wednesday without Markieff Morris, who sat with a sore foot. Kelly Oubre Jr. made his first start of the season and scored 15 points.Marcus Morris is third in scoring behind Tobias Harris (team-high 16.3 points) and Drummond (14.5) with 14.4. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz