Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

18.04.2019 08:14
-- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Manager Mike Scioscia is not ready to acknowledge that his Los Angeles Angels lost on Wednesday night.Scioscia officially protested the Kansas City Royals 7-5 victory, claiming?Raul Mondesi?ran inside the line on a bunt single in the seventh inning, which led to a throwing error and two runners scoring.Scioscia said he is 100 percent certain the protest would be upheld.Its not a judgment call, Scioscia said. I would not have protested if I was not 100 percent correct on this. This is a misinterpretation of a rule. It was very clear. Phil Cuzzi, the home plate umpire, had Mondesi running inside the line in jeopardy the whole way and stated that its OK, because he was stepping back toward the bag, which is wrong.Cuzzi said he couldnt comment because of the pending protest, according to The Orange County Register.Matt Shoemaker, who did not allow a base runner until the fifth inning, yielded singles to Alex Gordon and Paulo Orlando to start the seventh. Mondesi, who was called up Tuesday, put down a bunt and beat the throw to first as the throw by Shoemaker (5-11) ricocheted off Mondesi and sailed into right field.The question wasnt if the throw impeded him or he impeded the throw, Scioscia said. It wasnt if he was running inside. Its what I believe is his misinterpretation of the rule, given the guidelines that he gave me. Theres no judgement involved. He admitted that [Mondesi] was inside the line. In Phils head, he wasnt in jeopardy, because he was stepping toward the bag, which is wrong. Thats the basis of the protest.Both runners scored, and Mondesi wound up on third. Jarrod Dyson?then rifled a triple to right, scoring Mondesi and making all the runs earned. Dyson scored on Alcides Escobars sacrifice fly.Shoemaker questioned whether he should have thrown to first.A bunt right back to me, he should be out, Shoemaker said. But he was so quick, he was going to be safe anyway. I should have held onto it.After a 6 minute, 15 second review, the call on the field was not changed.Royals manager Ned Yost said there is no way the protest would be upheld.You cant protest a judgmental call, Yost said. Ive never protested a game. Ive never been part of a game that was protested.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Yadier Molina Jersey . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Willie McGee Jersey . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. http://www.authenticcardinalspro.com/ . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Mike Shannon Jersey . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Mark McGwire Jersey . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Chicago Bears wide receiver Kevin White?was placed on injured reserve after he suffered a severe high ankle sprain that resulted in a fractured fibula in his left leg.The Bears have not ruled out the possibility that White will undergo surgery, but the team is currently exploring all options before making a final determination,?general manager Ryan Pace said Wednesday.White, the seventh overall pick of the 2015 NFL draft, sat out his entire rookie season due to a stress fracture in his left shin. At the time of that injury, White had a steel rod inserted into his tibia to stabilize the left leg.Bears coach John Fox said he believes White can still have a productive career and pointed to Demaryius Thomas as an example of a player who didnt take off until his third year in the NFL.I go back to even my experience in Denver with Demaryius Thomas. He probably didnt do a whole lot until Year 3, Fox said. So he had setbacks and he was injured coming out of college. He had an Achilles injury after that and a finger injury after that and he had two surgeries in his first year and a half of NFL football. Hes turned out pretty good.Whites latest seetback occurred last Sunday when he left the Bears 17-14 victory over the Detroit Lions in the third quarter following a 1-yard completion.dddddddddddd. White limped back to the sideline and eventually went to the locker room. White was in considerable pain in the postgame locker room, and he underwent a preliminary MRI on Monday.The timing of the injury is particularly unfortunate. After a slow start to the season, White played with increased confidence in recent weeks, leading the team in receptions (19). White is also third in receiving yards (187).I thought it was by far his best game [in Week 4], Fox said Monday. I think he was real aggressive. I think he caught some contested balls. I think after the catch I felt he was aggressive to get extra yards after the catch. I thought it was his best performance.I think when youre not thinking and you kind of know what youre doing, you just cut loose and play, which is ideally what you want guys to do. I think it comes with that experience.White is eligible to return in eight weeks. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz