Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

17.04.2019 10:48
saw his first NHL goal go in. Indy 500 winne Antworten

France has earned the final mens basketball spot in the Olympics, beating Canada 83-74 on Sunday in the championship game of the Olympic Qualifying Tournament in Manila, the Philippines.Tony Parker of the San Antonio Spurs scored 26 points for the French, who pulled away in the fourth quarter after the game was close most of the way. Guard Nando de Colo, the Euroleague MVP, added 22 points.Cory Joseph scored 20 points for Canada, but Parker -- whom Joseph used to back up with the Spurs before joining the Toronto Raptors -- was just a little better.France fell just short of qualifying last summer when it lost to Spain in the EuroBasket semifinals, but it made the most of its final chance and joins Serbia and Croatia, which won the other two Olympic Qualifying Tournaments on Saturday.France and Serbia were drawn into Group A with the United States, Venezuela, China and Australia, while Croatia joins Group B with Argentina, Spain, Brazil, Lithuania and Nigeria.The U.S., Serbia and France were the three medalists at the Basketball World Cup in 2014.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Max Pacioretty Jersey . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. William Karlsson Jersey . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. http://www.officialgoldenknightspro.com/Oscar-lindberg-golden-knights-jersey/ . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Brad Hunt Jersey .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Marc-Andre Fleury Jersey . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Indy 500 winner Alexander Rossi says another season of IndyCar is his number one choice for 2017, rather than a return to Formula One.Rossi enjoyed a remarkable debut in Americas premier open-wheel series, winning the Indy 500 at the first attempt and claiming Rookie of the Year for the season. He only switched to IndyCar in February after losing out on a full-time Manor drive to Rio Haryanto ahead of 2016.Last year he became the first American driver to compete in F1 since 2007, driving in five of the last seven races for Manor. Despite ongoing ambitions to stay in the series, Rossi thinks another year with IndyCar is the most logical outcome.My options are open for both, 100 percent, Rossi told ESPN. I do feel like I still have a lot of unfinished business in Formula One and a lot of my passion still lies there. But at the same time Ive come to really enjoy and have a lot of appreciation for the IndyCar series, theres a lot of things I really like about it.Ill say most of my focus right now is on IndyCar, and staying, and were doing everything we can to put a deal together soon. But with that being said my eye is always on Formula One and its in a weird state right now, so I dont expect anything to come from it [this year] ... But Im always available for oppportunities if they present themselves.ddddddddddddhen asked if he was referring to current team Andretti Autosport when he said putting a deal together, he replied: Thats our number one choice, for sure, but you cant ever put your eggs into one basket. So were talking to them the most but at the same time were talking to a couple of other teams [in IndyCar] as well in case things go sideways, then we have a back-up option.The American driver, who is still Manors reserve driver, said there are tentative talks ongoing with at least one F1 outfit, but joked that they are not taking up much of his attention in terms of next season.Honestly, like, 95...97 percent of the teams were talking to are IndyCar! Thats where were putting most of our focus, for sure.The legendary Penske team is one of the IndyCar outfits Rossi is being linked to. Previously Rossi was seen as a candidate for American F1 debutants Haas, but just this week team boss Guenther Steiner explained the teams apprehension at taking a risk on a driver with limited experience and risk breaking somebodies career if they did not perform -- citing Rossi himself as an example.? ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz