Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

17.04.2019 10:47
cage.According to FightMetric, Wei Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New York Giants have signed defensive tackles Jermelle Cudjo and Davon Coleman.The Giants announced the moves on Friday, a day after placing defensive tackles Damon Harrison (knee) and Jay Bromley (ankle) on the physically unable to perform list. To make room on the roster, New York waived receiver Donte Foster and defensive tackle Melvin Lewis, who was on the active/non-football injury list.Cudjo played in 45 games with four starts with St. Louis and Detroit from 2010-15. His career totals include 51 tackles (40 solo) and 1 1/2 sacks. Last year, Cudjo had seven tackles in his only season with the Lions.Coleman played in four games with one start for the Dallas Cowboys in 2014-15. He was credited with three tackles in 2014. Coleman was signed as an undrafted rookie by Dallas in 2014, when he played in two games, including his only career start.The Giants also announced they have added Michael Murphy and D.J. Boisture to their scouting staff.Murphy has 18 years of experience in the NFL as a scout and in other positions for four franchises. Boisture was a two-year intern with the Giants pro personnel department.Murphy, 51, spent the 2015 season as the director of player personnel for the University of Colorado football program. Boisture returns to the Giants from the NFL Network in Los Angeles, where he was a football researcher.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Rams Jerseys . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. Cheap Rams Jerseys China . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. http://www.cheapramsjerseyselite.com/ . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Cheap Los Angeles Rams Jerseys . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Cheap Rams Jerseys Authentic .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. For Chris Weidman of Baldwin, New York, fighting in the UFCs maiden Madison Square Garden card always appeared to be a shoe-in. However, the neck injury he sustained earlier this year made it a long shot.If I would have done the fusion, the chances of me fighting in New York would have been really tough, Weidman told ESPN.com regarding some initial recommendations by physicians. It would have been really pushing it.On May 17, Weidman (13-1) was removed from a middleweight title rematch with Luke Rockhold at UFC 199 due to a cervical disk herniation. After undergoing an MRI, Weidman met with three different doctors, all of whom suggested fusion surgery to repair the injury. Facing a serious procedure with a prolonged recovery time, Weidman decided to educate himself and get different opinions because neck [surgery] is a scary surgery.Two opinions that provided hope for Weidman came from UFC Hall of Famer Mark Coleman and Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle. Both former standout wrestlers recommended that Weidman meet with Dr. Hae Dong Jho in Pittsburgh, who developed a non-invasive surgery with a shorter recovery time.Five days after the man who replaced him at UFC 199, Michael Bisping, captured the belt in an upset, Weidman underwent surgery in New York with Dr. K. Daniel Riew. Two weeks after the surgery, the former champ felt like I could do everything again. After six weeks, he was back to full training. A few months later -- with a neck thats feeling great -- The All-American set his sights toward a spot in the first card at the worlds most famous arena.For one of the preeminent faces of New York MMA -- a man whose hometown held a day in his honor for beating Anderson Silva -- Weidman will get his chance to fight in front of his local fans against Yoel Romero (11-1). Gone are the days of 3-hour-plus drives to Atlantic City, where Weidman made his debut with Ring of Combat. Now, Weidmans local fans can take the Long Island Rail Road directly to MSG.Weidman was part of the UFCs campaign to get the sport legalized, and when the vote passed the legislature via a 113-25 margin on March 22, he told WICZ-Binghamton it was a dream come true. Now, nearly eight months later, Weidman is ready to make the walk.I dont really feel extra nervous that its in New York, Weidman said. I put a lot of pressure on myself just to go out there and dominate and separate myself from the guy Im standing across from. I dont think you can put more pressure on yourself than that.Romero is an Olympic silver medalist in freestyle wrestling, and this battle between the thhird- (Weidman) and fourth-ranked (Romero) middleweights, according to ESPN.ddddddddddddcom, offers an interesting test to see which fighters wrestling skills translate better inside the cage.According to FightMetric, Weidman completes nearly double the amount of takedowns (3.52-to-1.85) as Romero, and at a much higher percentage (55-35). Weidman edges Romero in takedown defense percentage as well (81-75). It will be both fighters first bouts since last Decembers UFC 194. While Weidman lost his championship belt to Rockhold via fourth-round TKO, Romero defeated Ronaldo Jacare Souza by split decision for his seventh consecutive victory.A month later, Romero was flagged for a potential violation by the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA). Facing up to a two-year ban, the 39-year-old claimed the positive test was due to a contaminated supplement he was taking. USADA independently confirmed the claim, which led to the two sides agreeing to a reduced six-month suspension. Despite Romero getting cleared, Weidman still has his suspicions about his opponent this Saturday.Theres such gray area in there where you can set it up to where you look innocent. Anybody who fails a drug test, in my eyes, you failed a drug test -- thats on you, and youve got to live with that, Weidman said. Im just hoping that USADA is drug testing him. If he is taking stuff, I hope hes crapping his pants that USADA is going to hopefully catch on to whatever theyre all taking.This fight isnt necessarily a No. 1 contenders bout; however, the pathway to a title shot became easier when Rockhold pulled out of his Nov. 26 fight against Souza with a knee injury. Other top middleweights are in action later this month, too. Gegard Mousasi, ranked sixth according to ESPN.com, looks to avenge a loss to Uriah Hall on Nov. 19. Robert Whittaker and Derek Brunson, ranked eighth and ninth, respectively, square off on the 26th in Australia.The current champ Bisping has already told SiriusXM Rush he wouldnt want to fight Romero if victorious due to the positive drug test.As for the former champ Weidman, hes only looking to control whats ahead of him.I think good things happen if I just go out there and do what I feel like I can do against Romero, Weidman said. I cant waste my time thinking about different scenarios and if its unfair or not unfair. Im not at that point right now where I could do that. Im just focused on the camp, Im focused on Romero, thats it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz