Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

16.04.2019 08:55
stores. The 76ers said they would offer that Antworten

The Golden State Warriors are asking for $15 million to $20 million per year for the rights for a company to put its logo on their jersey starting in the 2017-18 season, sources told ESPN.It is believed that the Warriors, who won the NBA title in 2015 but lost in the Finals to the Cleveland Cavaliers in seven games this year, are asking for more money than any other team.The NBA recently approved a three-year pilot program to allow teams to sell 2?-inch by 2?-inch patches on the upper left of jerseys, opposite what will be a swoosh from Nike, which will begin its deal as the leagues official apparel-maker after the 2016-17 season.Only one club has consummated a deal since the league allowed teams to start doing business in mid-May. The Philadelphia 76ers three-year deal with StubHub is worth $5 million a year, according to sources.The Warriors are making a case to companies that star power -- which now includes Kevin Durant -- combined with their huge market and local television ratings make the high cost of doing business worth it.What companies will ultimately pay is said to be based on how much is included in the package beyond the logo on the jersey, such as whether they get sponsor category exclusivity, arena signage inventory and breadth of use to a teams logos for marketing.Category competitiveness will also play a part, as a company in the tech sector with hundreds of competitors would likely pay more than a soft drink company, which features a main battle of Coca-Cola versus Pepsi.Officials with the Warriors declined comment.Eric Smallwood of Apex Marketing Group, a sponsorship evaluation company that has been hired by some teams to help maximize their logo patch deals, said the greatest value is based on how many national television broadcasts a team will have, which is largely based on how good the team is.Smallwood said the concern from sponsors would be if a three-year deal is signed and key players leave.Sponsors have to have a player contingency put in these deals, Smallwood said.In the 2013-14 season, for example, Miami had 25 national television games and Cleveland had four. LeBron James then went back to Cleveland, and the next season, the Cavaliers were featured in 21 games while Miami had 16.Smallwood said that -- based on his calculations of total exposure that includes TV broadcasts, social media and internet exposure -- the Warriors would have a patch worth $12.9 million to $19.3 million if they had at least 30 national TV games. That doesnt include playoffs, Smallwood said.A three-year Warriors deal could present some challenges. Stephen Curry?and Durant could be gone by the time the patch deal would start in 2017-18. A patch deal could also tie in to a new arena for the 2018-19 season, which isnt on a definite timetable yet.While many elements are included in a patch deal, teams have to declare what the value of just the patch itself is. Thats because the value of the deal must be divided into two -- 50 percent to the teams and 50 percent to the players. Of the 50 percent that the teams keep, half of that goes to the team that did the deal with the other half going to a revenue-sharing pool.The corporate logos will not be on jerseys at retail nationwide. Teams can elect to sell the jersey with the corporate logo in their team stores. The 76ers said they would offer that option to fans. Air Jordan 6 Wholesale . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Air Jordan 6 Retro Sale .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. http://www.clearanceairjordan6.com/ . LOUIS -- St. Air Jordan 6 For Sale Cheap . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Air Jordan 6 Clearance . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope.Pittsburgh Penguins forward Matt Cooke will not face supplemental discipline for his hit on Adam McQuaid of the Boston Bruins in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Final series on Saturday. Cooke was assessed a major penalty for checking from behind and a game misconduct after hitting McQuaid into the end boards in the Bruins zone early in the second period. After the whistle, McQuaid left the ice without assistance. "I see his right shoulder and he looks me right in the eyes," Cooke said on Sunday. "I think at the last minute he goes to make a reverse with the puck. I committed to hit him. I dont drive him through the boards.dddddddddddd. I make contact. I think its a penalty. But I dont think its an ejection or suspension. Thats my opinion." "We all know the history with (Cooke)," said Penguins captain Sidney Crosby after the game. "Its going to be looked at and scrutinized a lot more because its him, but I wouldnt go as far to say its a penalty because its Cooke." Bruins forward Chris Kelly came to McQuaids defence and was given a minor penalty for roughing. The Bruins won the game 3-0. Game 2 is scheduled for Monday night in Pittsburgh. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz