Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

12.04.2019 09:28
shot 29 percent from the field in the first half Antworten

Rob Andrew, the former England rugby union fly-half and long-term professional rugby director at the RFU, has been unveiled as the new chairman of Sussex.Andrew, 53, played first-class cricket for Cambridge University between 1982 and 1985, and also turned out for Yorkshires second XI as a batsman and offspinner.His rugby career included 71 caps for England and five for the British and Irish Lions. He played in three World Cups between 1987 and 1995, before spending ten years at the RFU, eventually leaving at the end of last season.He succeeds Zac Toumazi as Sussexs chief executive at a tricky period in the clubs long history. The club was relegated at the end of 2015, bringing to an end a period of unprecedented success including three County Championships between 2003 and 2007, and with the ECB turning its attention towards the new city-based league scheduled to be launched in 2020, Andrews high-profile appointment is intriguingly timed.He will take over at Sussex Cricket in January 2017, with a brief to build on Toumazis work in overseeing the integration of the professional club with the recreational board and its 245 affiliated league clubs.Commenting on the appointment, Jim May, chairman of Sussex Cricket said: I am extremely pleased about the appointment of Rob Andrew. He has exceptional experience, both playing and administering sport which will be of great help to our cricket management delivering success.I am thrilled and really excited to be joining Sussex, said Andrew. The structures that have been put in place under the Sussex Cricket Limited umbrella have laid a very strong foundation for the future.I am looking forward to working with everyone connected with Sussex to help create success in professional cricket, recreational cricket and community programmes and ensuring that Hove remains a very special cricket ground.I will be focussing on driving forward the strategy over the next few years and helping write the next chapter in the rich history of Cricket in Sussex. These are exciting times for Sussex Cricket and cricket in general and I cant wait to get started. Custom Colorado Avalanche Jerseys . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Custom Colorado Avalanche Jerseys . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. http://www.hockeyavalanche.com/customized/ . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Lanny McDonald Jersey . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Teemu Selanne Jersey .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Jack Gibbs scored 28 points and Peyton Aldridge contributed 12 points and 11 rebounds to power Davidson past Arizona State 68-60 during the fifth-place game of the Tire Pros Invitational on Sunday.The Wildcats (3-1) were patient throughout and moved the ball around until they found the open man. Gibbs, who also had four assists and two steals, was often that man as he consistently got past the Sun Devil guards for uncontested layups. But Gibbs greatest contribution came at the free throw line where he converted 16 of 21 attempts, including two key free throws with 28.5 seconds remaining to stretch the lead back out to six points. The Sun Devils attempted just 13 free throws as a team.If we are playing one-on-one they might beat us but if we are playing five-on-five I think that was the team thing where we are trying to get better as a team, said Gibbs, whose team had 15 assists off 19 field goals for the game. We made some steps today.In addition to Gibbs and Aldridge, the Wildcats also got double-digit production from Will Magarity (10).Guard Tra Holder led ASU with 18 points before fouling out with 1:45 remaining and his team trailing 62-52. Shannon Evans II also finished with 13 points and seven assists for ASU (3-2).But the Sun Devils, who shot 29 percent from the field in the first half and 32 percent for the game, were hurt by the missed shots of key players like Torian Graham (1 for 12 from the field) and Obinna Oleka (5 for 16).I thought we played as poor of an offensive half as I think we will maybe play all season, said ASU coach Bobby Hurley, whose team pulled within four points late after trailing by as many as 18 in the second half. We are way more capable and better as an offensive team than we showed in the first half. We didnt make shots.Davidson, an Atlantic 10 school, went 2-1 against Power 5 opponents in this weeks tournament.dddddddddddd The Wildcats defeated both Missouri and Arizona State convincingly after losing to Clemson in the opening round.Two very good wins against two very well-coached and very talented teams, said Davidson coach Bob McKillop. To be able to head back to Davidson with two wins against Power 5 teams under our belts is a great statement about us.BIG PICTUREDavidson: The Wildcats proved themselves as a quality team that can play with the big schools. McKillops team beats opponents by being patient, making the extra pass to find the open man. It worked well in wins over Missouri and Arizona State in this tournament. Davidson, however, must take better care of the ball. The Wildcats committed 18 turnovers against ASU.Arizona St: This tournament has to be considered a letdown for the Sun Devils, who suffered double-digit losses to non-Power 5 opponents Northern Iowa and Davidson. Their lone victory in the tournament came against Tulane in a loser bracket game. Holder is the Sun Devils leader but he has to play under control and take better shots.NO CHARITYThere was a huge disparity in free throws for the game with Davidson going 23-30 at from the line, while the Sun Devils had just 13 free throw opportunities and converted seven.The free throw line killed us today, Hurley said. Our inability to get to the free throw line and their ability to get to the line was surprising considering they are a 3-point shooting team.SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHTGibbs, who was on fire for much of the tournament, tied a Tire Pros Invitational record with 71 points over the three days.UP NEXTDavidson: The Wildcats face Charlotte at home on Saturday.Arizona St: The Sun Devils return home to face Citadel on Wednesday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz