Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

12.04.2019 09:27
for another strikeout to quell the rally.Joe Kelly, th Antworten

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Arizona Cardinals rookie defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche practiced for the first time in training camp Monday but said he will take the rest of his comeback from a high ankle sprain day by day.His camp debut was limited to individual drills, but that could change this week leading up to Arizonas trip to Houston for Sundays preseason game on national TV.I could [play Sunday], said Nkemdiche, who injured his right ankle during a pre-training camp quarterback school July 26. Im just going to listen to the staff and take it day by day and see how I feel and go with how I feel.After Mondays practice, the 29th overall pick said he felt good and that he trusted his ankle. He said the soreness in the ankle has worn off considerably.Hopefully, throughout the days it calms down and gets better daily, he said.Nkemdiche added that his action Monday was exactly the amount of work he wanted just to get used to it and put pressure on it and get some pressure on it and keep going. He added that hes extremely close to being 100 percent healthy, and that the main effects of not playing on it for a few weeks was not having the mobilization hes accustomed to.While he continues to work to strengthen his ankle, Nkemdiche said his mental game now is his strongest aspect. But after missing more than four weeks of camp, Nkemdiche didnt feel like he was playing catch-up Monday.I didnt feel like I was behind at all, Nkemdiche said. Really, just the ankle itself and just really getting it back used to those sharp movements and those explosive movements. Im just taking it day by day and listening to [Cardinals trainer] Tom [Reed] and going with the flow.Coach Bruce Arians said he was looking forward to seeing Nkemdiches power and how fast the rookie could adjust and learn.The past few weeks were hard on Nkemdiche, the rookie said, as he watched his teammates get reps daily. But he learned to be calm and patient through his injury, a motto that was repeated by his veteran teammates, who told him to take his comeback slow so he doesnt aggravate the injury and cause a longer delay in his return.Nkemdiche feels he has plenty of time to get in the flow of the defense with Arizonas season opener just four weeks away, but hes anxious to get on the field. His role this season will be limited, Arians said. Nkemdiche is expected to play 20 to 25 snaps per game, Arians added.I cant wait, Nkemdiche said. Ive been itching for a couple weeks now and theyve been telling me to chill: These injuries are no joke, so just really be patient with it and the right time will come.So, I cant wait. Ive been itching to get out there. Still itching to hit. Air Max 95 Cheap Authentic . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Air Max 95 Sale NZ . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. http://www.cheapairmax95nz.com/ . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Cheap Air Max 95 NZ . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. Air Max 95 NZ . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. SAN DIEGO -- The Boston Red Sox finally displayed some offense Tuesday night.Jackie Bradley Jr. and Chris Young homered and Clay Buchholz pitched 6-plus solid innings as the Red Sox beat the San Diego Padres 5-1 on Tuesday night.A great swing by Jackie for the two-run homer and then C.Y., what hes doing these past two ballgames has given us a boost, Boston manager John Farrell said.The Red Sox moved into a tie for first place in the AL East with Toronto. The Blue Jays lost 7-6 to the Yankees on Tuesday.The Red Sox lead the majors in runs but had scored just once in their past two games, both losses. Previous to that in three straight wins, they had collected 35 runs.Buchholz (6-10) was making his first start since Aug. 23 as his last three appearances came out of the bullpen. Working exclusively from the stretch, Buchholz allowed a run, eight hits and struck out six in facing the Padres for the first time.You cant give Clay enough credit for the role that hes been put into, some of it by his own doing early on, Farrell said. But again its how you finish and he is finishing in a good fashion.Added Buchholz: Good times, bad times, I still feel like I can pitch and I can help this team out. Regardless of the role, its part of the game. Whenever my name is called I try to go out and give our team the best chance that I can to win, and Im feeling good right now.Neither team scored in the first three innings or in the last four. But the Red Sox notched five runs in the middle innings for their 16th win in their last 25 games.The Padres threatened in the seventh, when Oswaldo Arcia and Luis Sardinas singled. But Buchholz struck out pinch-hitter Jon Jay and Travis Jankowski before being relieved by Matt Barnes to face Wil Myers. Barnes got Myers to expand outside the zone for another strikeout to quell the rally.Joe Kelly, the third Red Sox reliever, pitched the ninth.Boston chased starter Paul Clemens in the fifth when he wasnt able to record an out. Xander Bogaerts, Mookie Betts and Hanley Ramirez hit consecutive singles, with Ramirezs scoring Bogaerts.dddddddddddd. Youngs RBI grounder made it 5-1.Clemens (2-5) was charged with five runs and nine hits over four innings. He struck out three and walked three in dropping his third straight start.Ive just got to be more aggressive, he said. I feel like Im right there, about to turn the corner and get into the fifth, sixth and seventh innings. But then I have a hiccup.Rookie Ryan Schimpf snapped an 0-for-15 skid when he hit a fourth-inning homer, his 17th, to pull the Padres within 3-1.He really puts backspin on the baseball, Padres manager Andy Green said. Its impressive what he has done.The Red Sox got to Clemens in the fourth inning, just after pitching coach Darren Balsley paid his starter a visit. On the following pitch Bradley smashed a two-run homer, which scored Sandy Leon who opened the inning with a bunt single. Young extend Bostons lead to 3-0 when he went back-to-back with Bradley, hitting his eighth homer and second in two games.Once again Clemens velocity dropped off significantly in the middle innings.If hes going to be a starter he has to answer that question, Green said. The stuff is there because you see it in the first three innings.TRAINERS ROOMRed Sox: RHP Steve Wright got a second opinion on his sore right shoulder on Tuesday, which confirmed there was no structural damage and that he is suffering from bursitis. Farrell said theres no timetable for Wrights return.Padres: Activated Jay (fractured right forearm) from the 60-day DL.UP NEXT:Red Sox: LHP David Price (14-8, 3.92) caps the three-game series in San Diego. Price has a five-start winning streak and has allowed but eight runs in 35 innings over that span.Padres: RHP Jarred Cosart (0-2, 5.14) has allowed one earned run or less in four of his six Padres starts since coming over in a seven-player trade with Miami in July. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz