Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

11.04.2019 06:48
m, the Rams also have a novelty factor that Antworten

TORONTO -- The Toronto Blue Jays try to clinch their American League Division Series with the Texas Rangers on Sunday in the minimum three games.They need only look back to the ALDS last year, however, to remind them how quickly things can turn.Last year, the Rangers won the first two games of the ALDS in Toronto and the Blue Jays swept the next three games to take the series.The roles are reversed this year with Toronto winning the first two games in Arlington, Texas.The Blue Jays are saying the right things.This thing is far from over, Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. We need to keep playing great baseball. I said (Friday) down in Texas they had the best record in the American League for a reason. You dont luck into that. So weve got to come out and play good baseball. They have as much and more talent than most teams in all of baseball. So theyll be ready to go. So weve got to be ready to go.The Blue Jays start right-hander Aaron Sanchez (15-2, 3.00 ERA during the regular season) Sunday while the Rangers counter with right-hander Colby Lewis (6-5, 3.71 ERA).Its a situation, (an) all-hands-on deck must-win type of deal, Rangers manager Jeff Banister said. Theres nobody not available to us. But, look, there will be no panic. There will be no reactionary type situation. It will be, I think, a well thought out, decision-making process, however the game unfolds for us. And I think about it this way: What a different scenario sitting here this time last year.The Blue Jays have injury concerns that could influence Game 3.They already are without reliever Joaquin Benoit, who is out for the series after tearing a calf muscle running from the bullpen to take part in the bench-clearing incident with the New York Yankees on Sept. 26.Now they are uncertain about the status of left-hander Francisco Liriano and second baseman Devon Travis.Liriano was struck on the back of the head Friday in Game 2 by a line-drive single hit by Rangers outfielder Carlos Gomez, a ball that continued into right center. He has been diagnosed with a mild concussion. Liriano responded well to tests Saturday, but there is no timetable for a possible return.Toronto replaced Liriano on their ALDS roster with right-hander Danny Barnes. Under a new rule, Liriano would not have to miss the ALCS should they advance. Most injured players who are replaced during the postseason must miss the next series, but a concussion is an exception.Travis was scratched from the game Friday with a sore right knee. An MRI showed a bone bruise and no structural damage. He received a cortisone injection but there is no timetable for his return, either. Darwin Barney replaced Travis, who said he does not know how he was injured.Sanchez led the American League in ERA this season but had little success against the Rangers.In two starts against Texas this season, he was 0-0 with a 5.93 ERA in 13 2/3 innings. He allowed six runs in 6 2/3 innings against them the second time he faced them, May 15 at Globe Life Park.I dont want to take any game in the postseason as pressure, Sanchez said. Its still baseball. Its still 60 feet, six inches. Youve still got to get 27 outs. Maybe the stakes are a little higher but you try not to put any pressure on yourself ... this game is crazy.Lewis was 0-0 with a 3.21 ERA in two starts against the Blue Jays this season. He is 3-6 with a 6.17 ERA in 13 career games (12 starts) against Toronto and 2-3, 5.81 in six starts at Rogers Centre.Lewis was asked Saturday if he felt a burden in trying to prolong the Rangers season.I dont feel like its a burden, he said. I feel like its an opportunity. ... I feel like its an opportunity for me to go out, perform, see what I can do, embrace it. So theres not any added pressure or anything like that. Cheap Air Max 97 Nz .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. Air Max 97 Cheap Nz Online . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. http://www.airmax97cheapnz.com/ .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Air Max 97 Cheap Nz Sale .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Air Max 97 Nz Cheap Wholesale . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. IRVINE, Calif. -- On the night before the Los Angeles Rams first public practice of training camp, coach Jeff Fisher warned his players to be prepared for a crazy welcome.The Rams still were impressed Saturday when thousands of screaming, chanting fans showed up to herald the start of a new era.I didnt know it was going to be like that, running back Todd Gurley said. It was pretty cool to have everybody come out.The Rams went through a long workout in front of fans who gathered hours early at UC Irvine and hung out until the late afternoon in the breezy Orange County heat.The school and the Rams counted 10,112 fans in attendance. They filled three large bleachers and a stretch of upscale tents surrounding the teams two practice fields, and others walked through a small fair behind the stands featuring food, games and merchandise in both the Rams current colors and the traditional LA blue and yellow-gold.Southern California has regained its appetite for the NFL after a 21-year absence, and the Rams fans showed up in force for the latest in a series of welcome-home moments culminating in the home opener at the Coliseum on Sept. 18.It was great, Fisher said. We gathered (the players) up right before we got started, just to calm them down. When the atmosphere is the way it was, and the environment and the fans and the support, theres a tendency to go a little bit quicker earlier than you should in practice. We wanted to make sure they got warmed up.While fans came from all over the Southland for the first of many open practices, Orange County has particularly deep ties to the Rams. The team moved from the Coliseum in 1980 to play its final 15 seasons at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, with Eric Dickerson setting the NFLs single-season rushing record there on Dec. 9, 1984.The Rams trained at UC Irvine for three of their final four seasons in Anaheim, including their final camp in 1994 before the move to St. Louis. They used the same fields and the same locker room as the current Rams, who will be on campus for five weeks while their permanent in-season training complex is completed in Thousand Oaks.Fisher was the Rams defensive coordinator in 1991 when they held camp in Irvine.Personally, Im excited to be back, Fisher said. Its 1991 sincee I was on this campus.dddddddddddd Trees are much taller. Things look different, but its certainly great to be back.While they have thousands of fans who never left them, the Rams also have a novelty factor that has long since evaporated in St. Louis.Los Angeles fans havent been worn down by the Rams 11-year playoff drought and 12 consecutive non-winning seasons. They didnt see Marc Bulger, Sam Bradford, Nick Foles and all of the other quarterbacks who tried and failed to coax consistent success out of the club.But with No. 1 draft pick Jared Goff taking snaps under the California sun, the Rams looked and felt renewed.There were a lot of people out there, Goff said. The music was bumping, and people were excited. Were starting the real season now, so youve got to get the jitters out and get comfortable.Game notes Tre Mason was placed on the Did Not Report list, and Fisher revealed that the backup running back has refused to speak with him or the Rams during an offseason of legal troubles. Mason, who rushed for 207 yards last season, was arrested in Florida in March on suspicion of reckless driving, marijuana possession and other charges. I havent personally spoken with Tre since the season ended, Fisher said. I tried numerous times to reach him. Tre has made a decision not to communicate with us, not to talk. Not talking to his teammates. Right now were more concerned about Tre Masons well-being than we are his football career. ... S T.J. McDonald rejoined the Rams after missing much of their offseason workouts. The USC product was arrested in May in Woodland Hills on suspicion of driving under the influence of a substance other than alcohol. He didnt provide an update on his legal status, calling his incident an accident. ... Its something that Ive put behind me. Im definitely in a good place right now. ... Promising RT Rob Havenstein is on the physically unable to perform list with a foot injury. Fisher said hell need maybe a few weeks before returning.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Greg Beacham at www.twitter.com/gregbeacham ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz