Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

10.04.2019 06:28
ll find out what his plans are, Antworten

Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths has been named Scottish Premiership Player of the Season by the competition sponsors. The 25-year-old was pivotal in helping the Hoops secure their fifth successive Scottish Premiership title win.Griffiths netted 31 times in the league and reached an overall tally of 40 for the campaign, the first Celtic player to reach that figure since Henrik Larsson 12 years ago. The latest prize for Griffiths has completed a hat-trick for the Scotland international this season, after he won the SPFL Players Player of the Year, and the Scottish Football Writers Player of the Year awards. Griffiths with his latest award and the Scottish Premiership trophy Playing as well as I did, scoring 40 goals in a season and collecting a clean sweep of awards is something I never dreamed of at the start of the season, Griffith said.But I said it before that I want to make a name for myself here, I dont want to be living off the back of others. I want my name remembered as well.The former Livingston, Dundee Wolves and Hibernian forward, who blossomed under Ronny Deila at Celtic, is looking forward to working with new manager Brendan Rodgers.Griffiths was at Celtic Park when Rodgers arrived at the club last month, and is confident the Hoops will flourish under the former Liverpool and Swansea boss Henrik Larsson scoring for Celtic in the UEFA Cup final against Porto in 2003 I think everybodys excited. Its a big name coming to Scottish football, Griffiths said.You saw when the gaffer was unveiled there were over 10,000 people here, it shows what it means to the Celtic fans. Im sure he took in how big a club it is.Ive not spoken to him a length, I just said hello. I was here for his unveiling as well. Well talk in the next few weeks and Ill find out what his plans are, and what Im capable of doing, and well take it from there. Also See: Celtic begin backroom changes Christie keen to impress Rodgers aims to get fans back Rodgers: Celtic not a step down Air Jordan 13 Sale NZ . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Jordan Retro 13 Wholesale . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. http://www.airjordan13nz.com/ . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Air Jordan 13 For Sale Cheap . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Air Jordan 13 Retro NZ . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. SAVANNAH, Ga. -- T.J. Bell threw three touchdown passes, rushed for another score, and Savannah State broke a seven-game losing streak against Norfolk State with a 31-14 win on Saturday night.Bell, who passed for 159 yards and rushed for 149, put the Tigers (3-4, 3-2 Mid-Eastern) up 7-0 with a 5-yard TD pass to Jeremiah Harris Jr. late in the first quarter. He scored on a 6-yard run midway through the second.Norfolk State (2-7, 1-5) kicked a field goal to get on the board late in the first half, 144-3.ddddddddddddCantrell Frazier and Tino Smith II caught a pair of 13-yard touchdown passes from Bell in the second half to put the game out of reach.Gerald Johnson scored on a 17-yard fourth-quarter run for the Spartans. Greg Hankerson passed for 199 yards and was intercepted twice.Savannah State has won at least three games for the first time since going 5-7 in 2008. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz