Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

09.04.2019 09:54
as his side prepare to host Scottish Premiership l Antworten

SPRINGFIELD, N.J. -- Last chance to become a legend.Not for the players. They can become legendary anytime. No, this is my last shot in 2016 to become the first writer to ever pick the top-25 finishers in order of a major championship.Im probably the only idiot who would attempt such a thing, but why should that ruin the fun of trying? Note to the big bosses; if/when I do hit all 25 (as I expect to this week), Ill be expecting a Powerball-esque bonus check and a statue on the Bristol campus.Just sayin ... Enjoy!25. Wyatt Worthington IIThis guy fits everything I dream about for a movie. How about this for a résumé: He gets a lesson from Tiger Woods in 2001, was a former caddie at Seminole GC, is now a PGA Professional trying to get a shot on the PGA Tour. Wyatt will become only the second African-American club pro to make it through qualifying and play in the PGA Championship when he tees it up on Thursday.24. Andrew JohnstonBeef comes in off an eighth-place finish at The Open and with a new Arbys endorsement deal. Betcha I know where hes eating this week. Next week, Arbys new slogan will be, Arbys ... we have a top-25 finisher whos one of the meats!23. Louis OosthuizenI know he missed the cut at The Open, but in Louis case, I can honestly say he got the bad side of the weather draw. Worst-case scenario for him is he misses the cut and makes a hole-in-one. That would give him three aces in the four majors this year.22. Vaughn TaylorSpoke earlier in the week with his caddie, who told me the Ninja has been striping it for the past two weeks and a great finish was coming this week. I dont know about you, but when the man who stands next to the man gives off that kind of confidence, you better take it to heart.21. Bill HaasThis may be the worst Haas could finish this week judging the way he has played in two of his past three starts. Since March, he has missed two cuts and this year in 16 starts he has nine top-25 finishes.20. Jason DaySome might be surprised Id put the No. 1 player in the world here, but I believe Day will be the most affected by playing three weeks in a row, especially in this heat. Hopefully hell stay hydrated enough, but Im nervous about him cramping up this week.19. Kevin KisnerSneaky power will help Kisner on a course thats more than 7,400 yards on the scorecard. This is his second PGA Championship and will be his second-best finish in a major after his T-12 at the 2015 U.S. Open.18. Thomas PietersPlaying in his first PGA Championship, the big hitting Belgian ranks 30th in the Race to Dubai. The Open was his first major in which he finished a respectable 30th. This week hell be even more comfortable on this stage.17. Martin KaymerKaymer hasnt missed a cut since Tampa in March, but he also hasnt played amazing, either. With the Ryder Cup approaching, I do feel like he has a solid tournament in him to make a pitch to be on the team at Hazeltine.16. Jason DufnerResurgence? Not sure thats what Id call it. Maybe just a lost love found. Since missing the cut at the Masters, Duff hasnt been weekend free. A good showing at the U.S. Open and a great showing for his draw at the Open bodes well for this week.15. Tony FinauWhile his win in Puerto Rico was well deserved, it didnt open the floodgates for immediate success. Steady play has occurred, though. Pair that with his 10th-place finish in last years PGA and the expectation of this finish should be justified.14. Harold Varner IIIDont tell HV3 hes the only African-American golfer playing on the PGA Tour right now. Hes just a golfer trying to win golf tournaments. Playing in his first PGA, this will be a great step in the right direction to try to? win majors as well.13. Jordan SpiethTheres so much pressure he has not only put on himself, but the media has put on him after the year he had in 2015. It wasnt fair. Through all of it he still has two wins in 2016 and this will be his second-best finish in a major this year.12. Patrick ReedIf I told you his 12th-place finish at The Open this year was his best finish ever in a major, would you call me a liar? Youd have to apologize to me after. In his previous two PGAs, 58th and 30th were the best he could squeeze out. This week is different.11. Brandt SnedekerFifth on the FedEx Cup standings this year, my buddy who walked every hole with him last week said he should have won by at least 4 strokes. That Sunday loss in Canada will keep him hungry enough to finish solid this major week.10. Matt KucharLosing might suck but earning more than $3.1 million in 20 starts sure doesnt. One missed cut, nine top-10s, including three third-place finishes, is earning some cash. A top-10 this week will only add to that total.9. Bubba WatsonBubba looks jumpy and nervous around the crowds this week. Little things might just set him off ... and thats exactly where he needs to be to finish well this week.8. Keegan BradleyBradley is grinding. Thats good; hes got that look. Its a cross between hunger and panic. He needs it, too, because hes 119th in the FedEx Cup standings. With caddie Chad Reynolds again on the bag this week, a good finish is in the cards.7. Adam ScottYou already know he doesnt play a bunch, but that should tell you that when he does play, he has to make the most of it. In 15 starts this year, Scott has two wins, two runner-ups and no missed cuts. Id say Scott is making the most of every start. That being said, this will be his first top-10 in a major this year.6. Lee WestwoodWe dont get to see much of Westwood anymore since he has gone back to playing the European Tour and living in London. His game remains solid and even without a victory this year, hes eighth in that tours Race to Dubai. His runner-up finish at the Masters this year will remain his best finish in a major, but this isnt too bad either.5. Sergio GarciaWhile Garcia hasnt missed a PGA Championship since 99, he hasnt had a top-10 finish since 08. Last time we were here, Garcia finished T-23, but this year is different. Garcias past four starts? Win (Byron Nelson), T-5, T-5, T-5. Of course I was going to put him here.4. Dustin JohnsonNo missed cuts, two finishes outside the top 25 and 12 (count em, 12) top-10s is how the world No. 2 player comes into this week. If you know of someone playing more consistently good golf this year, let me know.3. Henrik StensonGolf is about ebb and flow. Right now Stenson is flowing like a flash flood. If theres one man playing right now who I think could back up a major win, its the Iceman. His swing and demeanor are perfect for majors this close together. How good is his caddie without cigarettes? Were going to find out.2. Steve StrickerIts seems like every major an old guy makes a run. Stricker turned 49 earlier this year and earned a runner-up finish the week before the U.S. Open and placed fourth at The Open. Maybe 49 is the new 29?1. Rory McIlroyHe has two Wanamaker trophies already while the other five guys to win in the past seven years were all first-time major winners. Maybe after this week people will stop asking, Whats wrong with your game? Colorado Avalanche Jerseys . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Joe Sakic Jersey . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.hockeyavalanche.com/customized/ . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. John Wensink Jersey . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Peter Forsberg Jersey . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars.Kilmarnock boss Lee Clark has no fresh injuries as his side prepare to host Scottish Premiership leaders Celtic on Saturday in front of the Sky Sports cameras. Captain Stevie Smith will again lead the side out, despite playing with a hip complaint.Clark said: It was a concern as potentially he could have been out for the rest of the campaign. The lads had to take a course of treatment to get through. It tells you everything about the character - thats why hes our captain and leader. Former Real Madrid and France player Julien Faubert says he nearly joined Rangers before joining West Ham, all before signing for Kilmarnock Defenders David Syme (fractured leg), Darryl Westlake (ankle) and Mark Connolly (hip) remain out alongside winger Chris Johnston (knee), while Jamie Hamill, Ross Barbour and Scott Robinson have been told they are no longer in Clarks plans. Mackay-Steven (centre) silenced some of his doubters with a stellar display at Firhill last weekend Celtic winger Gary Mackay-Steven is expected to shake off the ankle problem, which forced him to missing trainingg on Thursday, in time for the 12.dddddddddddd30pm kick-off at Rugby Park.Midfielder Stefan Johansen returns from an ankle knock and Dedryck Boyata is back from a ban, but there is no place in the party for fellow-centre back Jozo Simunovic who remains sidelined with a knee injury. Celtic won the first of their current run of titles at Rugby Park four years ago Manager Ronny Deila is looking forward to a strong backing from the Celtic support, and praised the initiative which has seen the club provide a discount of £6 on every adult ticket as a thank-you to the fans.He said: This is a very good thing from the club because the fans are so important for us. They were very good against Partick Thistle and its so important that we get almost a home atmosphere at Rugby Park. Despite recent speculation linking Neil Lennon and David Moyes to the Celtic job, current manager Ronny Deila says he wants to stay at the club So Im very happy at this thing the club has done and I want every Celtic supporter to come to the stadium. Its a good thing and it shows that we support and love our fans. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz