Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

09.04.2019 09:53
picks against the spread here with a little f Antworten

Wimbledon, England (Sports Network) - The 2013 Wimbledon womens doubles final will pit an eighth-seeded tandem of Taiwans Su-Wei Hsieh and Chinas Peng Shuai against a 12th-seeded Aussie team of Ashleigh Barty and Casey Dellacqua. Fridays semifinal matches saw Barty and Dellacqua defeat a seventh-seeded tandem of German Anna-Lena Groenefeld and Czech Kveta Peschke 7-6 (8-6), 6-2 and Hsieh and Peng douse a pairing of Japans Shuko Aoyama and South African Chanelle Scheepers 6-4, 6-3 at the All England Club. The 37-year-old Peschke was a Wimbledon doubles titlist just two years ago. Barty and Dellacqua were this years womens doubles runners-up at their home Grand Slam -- the Australian Open. Dellacqua was also a French Open doubles runner-up in 2008. The 17-year-old Barty and Dellacqua are trying to become the first Australian tandem to capture the Wimbledon doubles championship since Wendy Turnbull and Kerry Melville Reid in 1978. The new Wimbledon champions will split $450,000. Lanny McDonald Jersey . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Mike Vernon Jersey . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. http://www.flamessale.com/authentic-craig-conroy-flames-jersey/ .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. Miikka Kiprusoff Jersey . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Theoren Fleury Jersey . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. Chris Berman has taken his Swami Sez NFL picks segment seen on SportsCenter to ESPN Chalk. Each week during the NFL regular season, hell give his favorite picks against the spread here with a little further analysis.Season record:?21-6 ATS (last week: 3-2)Cincinnati Bengals at New England Patriots? I think Tom Brady is having a blast playing football again, and that cant mean good things for any Patriots opponent. The Bengals arent the same team theyve been the past few years, at least not yet. I wouldnt be surprised if they right the ship before the season is out, but this is not the place to get back on track. New England takes this one comfortably.Score: Patriots 28, Bengals 17Baltimore Ravens at New York GiantsBaltimore is a little banged up, but I like their defense against a Giants offense thats in a bit of a funk. The Ravens are hoping for the same formula the Bills used when they got a new offensive coordinator -- after Baltimore fired Marc Trestman and replaced him with Marty Mornhinweg this week -- and I think they find some of it here. In a field goal game, Ill take the field goal.Score: Ravens 22, Giants 20Jacksonville Jaguars at Chicago BearsMaybe the Cubs magic is on its way, but if so, its needed at Wrigley. The Jaguars still have a chance to be the improoved team that everyone thought they would be before the season.dddddddddddd If theyre going to get there, this is a game they have to win. I just dont see the Bears winning with that team at the moment.Score: Jaguars 22, Bears 19Kansas City Chiefs at Oakland RaidersCoach Andy Reids teams are 12-5 against the spread and 15-2 straight up after a bye week. The Chiefs come out with a typical organized post-bye performance here. The Raiders are going to be fun to watch all year, but I think after this game, the AFC Wests top three teams will all have two losses. Keep an eye on the rain here as well, which could hurt Oaklands passing attack.Score: Chiefs 27, Raiders 24Atlanta Falcons at Seattle SeahawksGive Atlanta credit -- they went into Denver and scored 23 points against that defense. And with that offense, if the Falcons defense is even average, theyll be in good shape. But nothing perks up a historic defense like a high-flying offense. They like this challenge. The early bye week was good for Russell Wilson, and this is the best price youll get with Seattle the rest of the season at home. Seahawks take this one.Score: Seahawks 27, Falcons 16 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz