Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

03.04.2019 06:46
Victorias Hesjedal was 71st in the stage Antworten

England coach Wayne Bennett has confirmed James Graham will be fit to face Australia in Sundays must-win Four Nations clash with Australia.Canterbury skipper Graham sat out the win against Scotland last Saturday due to a medial ligament injury and there were doubts he wouldnt be fit to play in the London Olympic Stadium encounter on Sunday (Monday 0100 AEDT).Hell play, Bennett said.Its important to have him back, hes brings a lot. Hell be good for us.Bennett is also likely to restore St George Illawarras Gareth Widdop to the side after leaving the five-eighth out of the Scotland game.Hes experienced and played 20-odd Tests as well, he said.That brings a lot to the team, that is part of the decision I have to make.Widdops omission in favour of rookie Luke Gale did raise some eyebrows but Bennett insists it wasnt a decision he took because of the loss to New Zealand in Huddersfield in his sides tournament opener.It wasnt about form it was about giving other players opportunities to play and try and make the most of their month, he said.Theyve all had a game now and that is important to me.An England or Great Britain side havent beaten Australia since their memorable victory in Sydney 10 years ago and even if they do prevail against the Kangaroos it still may not be enough to reach the final on November 20.New Zealand play Scotland in Workington on Friday and if the Kiwis run up a huge score it could require England to chase points to better New Zealands points differential.But Bennett insists that scenario is not one he or his players can think about.Weve got to win the game, he said.It is pretty screwed up thinking (otherwise). Theyve got their hands full trying to beat Australia and not worrying about how many points they have to win by. Cheap Air Max Sale . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Cheap Air Max Canada . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. http://www.airmaxcanada.com/ . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Nike Air Max Canada Cheap . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Nike Air Max Canada Online . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. ALTOPIANO DEL MONTASIO, Italy -- Colombian rider Rigoberto Uran won the first big mountain stage of the Giro dItalia on Tuesday, and Vincenzo Nibali held onto the overall lead after the 10th leg. Pre-race favourite Bradley Wiggins dropped further behind on the steep, uphill finish, while defending champion Ryder Hesjedal dropped out of contention on the first climb. The 26-year-old Uran, who rides for Wiggins Sky team and won the best young riders jersey during last years race, clocked more than 4 1/2 hours over the 167-kilometre leg from Cordenons to Altopiano del Montasio, which featured two difficult climbs, including a long, grueling uphill finish. It was Urans first victory in a Grand Tour. "It nice to finally be able to finish off a victory," he said. Another Colombian, Carlos Betancour, finished 20 seconds behind in second. Nibali, an Italian with Astana, won a sprint for third, 31 seconds back to keep the pink jersey. Mauro Santambrogio was fourth and 2011 Tour de France winner Cadel Evans crossed fifth, both also 31 seconds back. Wiggins crossed 10th, 1:08 back. Victorias Hesjedal was 71st in the stage, 20 minutes 53 seconds behind Uran. He dropped to 33rd overall, 23:45 behind Nibali. Nibali earned an eight-second bonus for finishing third and increased his lead over Evans to 41 seconds. Uran moved up from ninth to third, 2:04 back. Wiggins remained fourth but now trails by 2:05, while Robert Gesink of the Netherlands is fifth, 2:12 behind. Michele Scarponi, the 2011 Giro winner, dropped from fifth to sixth. "Today could have been a difficult day because it followed a rest day," Nibali said. &qquot;Wiggins lost some time.dddddddddddd I was worried about Scarponi, but he also lost something. At this point, I think Evans becomes one of the most dangerous opponents. "I have a decent lead on Uran and just as much on Wiggins. I think well keep an eye on both of them. I wont know Skys strategy but well try to figure it out." Henao, another strong Colombian climber for Sky, is 19th overall. "We had three cards to play -- me, (Sergio) Henao and Wiggins -- and it worked for me today," Uran said. "We have the strongest team. ... Both Henao and I know that our job is to help Bradley. But then of course well see day by day what happens." The first climb over the Cason di Lanza pass lasted 14.5 kilometres at gradients as high as 16 per cent with snow lining the road. The finishing climb to Montasio, in the Giro for the first time, lasted 21.9 kilometres with leg-breaking stretches at 20 per cent gradients. Earlier this year, fans were allowed to send in messages for the stage via Twitter, which were printed on the road leading up to Montasio, which is located in the northeastern corner of Italy. The stage began with a 13-man breakaway, which fell apart on the first climb. Nibali had a tire puncture but quickly caught back up to the main pack with the help of his teammates. On the finishing climb, Sky rode up front to set up Urans attack with eight kilometres to go. Before Tuesdays start, German sprinter John Degenkolb withdrew. He won the fifth stage. Stage 11 Wednesday is a 182-kilometre leg from Tarvisio to Vajont featuring two category-2 climbs. The race ends May 26 in Brescia. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz