Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

25.02.2019 02:26
play-off final victory You saw at the Antworten

Ian Holloway thinks it is only a matter of time before Steve Bruce gets considered for the top managerial jobs after winning promotion again with Hull. The 1-0 Championship play-off final victory over Sheffield Wednesday means Bruce has now won promotion to the Premier League a record four times - twice with Hull and twice with Birmingham.Its an absolutely exceptional record, said Sky Sports Football League pundit and former Blackpool boss Holloway. Hull City supporters pay tribute to boss Steve Bruce ahead of the Championship play-off final I know they were talking about Manchester United and who was going to get it, and I know Jose Mourinho did, but seriously, why doesnt someone like Bruce get considered?Its only a matter of time before people like Steve get appreciated at the top level of this game and just given a chance. Watch highlights of the play-off final at Wembley Mo Diame scored the only goal of the game in the 72nd minute at Wembley as Hull booked their place in the Premier League next season along with Burnley and Middlesbrough.Burnley boss Sean Dyche was part of the Sky Sports punditry team at Wembley and was full of admiration for Bruce.Hes certainly appreciated in the game, said Dyche. Some managers work the press in different ways, but hes very honest in my opinion, he calls it as it is and he is very respectful. Bruce gives his reaction to the play-off final victory You saw at the end, one of the first things he did other than celebrate was to go over to the Sheffield Wednesday players and staff. Hes experienced a lot in his life and in football.The key thing for me is that he is so humble, for a man who has done what he has done, hes a very humble man, very generous with his words and very generous with his thoughts. Hes got so much respect within the game.Bruce celebrated victory along with his son Alex, who was an unused substitute for Hull. Steve Bruce with his son Alex Its a huge achievement for him and for everybody involved in the club, said Alex Bruce. Hes done it four times now and Im very proud of him.It was a tense game. I thought Sheffield Wednesday did very well and they had magnificent support. I feel for them but there has to be a winner and a loser and Im glad were the winning team.There will be a big celebration tonight. Also See: Hull 1-0 Sheffield Wednesday As it happened China Jerseys .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. OXFORD, Miss. -- Georgia running back Nick Chubb injured his ankle during the first half of the teams game against Mississippi on Saturday.Chubb was injured on a carry during the second quarter. He had 12 carries for 57 yards before the injury, but the 12th-ranked Bulldogs trailed the 23rd-ranked Rebels 31-0 at halftime.An announcement in the press box said Chubb was out for now, but did not inndicate if he would miss the rest of the game.ddddddddddddThe 5-foot-10, 228-pound junior is off to a good start this season after missing most of last season with a serious knee injury. He ran for 365 yards over the teams first three games of the season -- all wins. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz