Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

03.04.2019 06:45
ourselves to be the car to get a run off t Antworten

After this weeks Champions Cup action, we take a look at who would make Warren Gatlands British & Irish Lions starting team if it was based on this weekends form.BACKS15 Stuart HoggFaultless against Racing 92.Few players have consistently put in a good shift at full-back this year and should Glasgow reach the Champions Cup quarter-finals, Hoggs performances should throw him in for the full-back role.14 Jack NowellExeter needed some spark in their back-line against Bordeaux in the Champions Cup and Nowell provided it. He always looked like causing danger and unfortunate not to get among the tries.13 Garry RingroseThe Leinster youngster put in some big tackles, and made some good breaks against Northampton. An outside bet but if injury puts him into the Irish team he could make the trip.12 Scott WilliamsScored the all-important try as Scarlets defeated Toulon. He was always a threat in attack and put in five tackles in defence as Toulon with the likes of Nonu and Basteraud battering at the Scarlets throughout.11 Nick AbendanonScored two tries in the opening 23 minutes for Clermont as they put Ulster to the sword. Despite the lack of international experience, has to be considered due to his phenomenal try-scoring record.10 Finn RussellHe put in an incredible performance as Glasgow defeated last years finalists Racing 92 on Friday. While Dan Carter struggled, Russell was immense, making 81 metres through 14 runs and beat 10 defenders. He also came up with a try assist.9 Ben YoungsLeicester left it late against Munster and Youngs was a lively threat. His passing and quick delivery to the back-line should have seen them score a try and a threat around the breakdown.FORWARDS1 Mako VunipolaHe made two brilliant turnovers at the breakdown when Sale threatened to break through the Saracens defence. Wasnt called on to do much else against a poor Sharks team.2 Sean CroninPut in a man of the match performance, scoring one try and showed his speed once more when he made a 20 metre break in the first half when the game hung in the balance. A real threat in attack to provide an attacking platform for the Leinster backs.3 Zander FergusonAnother great performance from the youngster as he made five tackles and beat three defenders as he, like Cronin, likes to make darting breaks.4 Ultan DillaneSince he made his Irish debut earlier this year against England, Dillane has become a key player in Connacht and might be the man Joe Schmidt turns to come next year. He was immense against Wasps, with 15 tackles and 42 metres made.5 Jonny GrayAnother outstanding performance from Gray as he looks certain to make the Lions team on this years form. On Friday, he won a key steal in the lineout and made 12 tackles as Glasgow bossed their French counterparts.6 Sean OBrienOBrien looks like a man on a mission since fighting his way back from injury. He was back to his best against Northampton in defence and in his ball carrying as he tagged on a try.7 Josh van der FlierThe difficult part it seems is getting a chance at Leinster with so much talent but once given the opportunity van der Flier has matched any opposition put in front of him. Outstanding against Saints. ?8 Thomas WaldromThe Exeter No. 8 added an all-important try as the Chiefs kept their slim hopes of a European quarter-final alive in Bordeaux and put in 11 tackles in a great defensive display.? Nike Air Max Verkooppunten Belgie . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Nike Air Max Goedkoop Kopen . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. http://www.airmaxgoedkoop.be/ . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. Nike Air Max Goedkoop Bestellen .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Nike Air Max Winkels Belgie . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Brad Keselowskis first Sprint Cup victory came in 2009 at Talladega. And it came in dramatic fashion when he rammed into Carl Edwards as Edwards tried to block him.It was a huge upset in winning a race for car owner James Finch. But that win certainly had controversy, whether Keselowski could have or should have avoided the contact.At the time, Keselowski ranked as a top prospect, but few could predict he would have 20 wins in 250 starts. Some of those wins have come with drama, others more with the focus on Keselowski.Win No. 20 on Saturday night came at a track where Keselowski had never won, the most famous one on the circuit. He led 115 of the 161 laps to capture the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway.Keselowski had won four restrictor-plate races in his career but none at the place that even non-race fans know about.Its been a kick in the you-know-what, Keselowski said about not winning at Daytona. I got down on myself here. We came down here for the 500 and quite honestly we ran like dog crap, but my team worked on it. I didnt give up on them.I believe in my team and my team believes in me and we went to work and we put together a better car.Prior to Saturday night, Keselowski hadnt even been close to winning at Daytona. He had just two top-5s in 14 starts at Daytona. His average finish was 22nd, and he had only one top-15 finish in his past six starts at the track. He had led only one lap in the past four Daytona races and had led 38 laps at the track in his entire Sprint Cup career.Adding his Xfinity and Camping World Truck Series starts at the track, Keselowski was 0-for-30.Ive had very, very little success here, Keselowski said. Its been one of our worst tracks next to Sonoma. Thinking about that, I dont think we had the highest of expectations.But Daytona is always a big race to have success at. I know maybe it doesnt feel the same way that it isnt the 500, but it is still a big deal to me. My family has been coming here for a long time, and Ive had zero success here.This victory, more than the one at Talladega earlier this year, when the focus was on cars going airborne, centered more on Keselowski. The Team Penske driver, though, couldnt avoid a win without some drama as his teammate, Joey Logano, turned Kurt Busch, who was running third at the time and had one of the best cars to challenge Keselowski.It was appropriate, though, that it did have drama. The way Keselowski and Logano have operated, they remain almost on an island when it comes to friends. Thats OK. They have combined for 22 wins in the past 89 races.I wouldnt trade these two drivers for anyone, said team owner Roger Penske, who celebrated his 100th Sprint Cup wiin as an owner.dddddddddddd Theyre young, theyre aggressive, they win races. They work well with the sponsors, and theyre high-integrity guys, so move on from there.Of the two, Keselowski delivered Penske his first Cup championship in 2012. But it was Logano who gave Penske his most recent Daytona 500 win by capturing the sports biggest race last year.Keselowski looked fairly invincible Saturday. He led 46 of the final 57 laps, with Kyle Busch winning the other 11. The final two laps came on a green-white-checkered finish with Kurt Busch maybe the best challenger before he got turned by Logano.I dont know where Logano wanted to go, Busch said. He was going to go from fifth to first? Theres not a chance that he had to win it. We positioned ourselves to be the car to get a run off the bottom. And it just didnt work out with him trying to drive straight through us.Logano indicated it wasnt on purpose.I hate that I got into Kurt there at the end racing to the line, Logano said. I had a run to turn up underneath him, and when you do that, the cars get free and then I was there and he tried to catch it and I was there again. It is a product of this racing, but I hate that it happened.The product of restrictor-plate racing is big wrecks, where the key is to run up front or in the rear to avoid them. The big one happened on lap 90 with 22 cars involved but no injuries.Keselowski was way out in front, and few had cars capable of challenging him after the big wreck.It seemed if we could have got the [No.] 2 car [of Keselowski] out of there, it probably would have been a decent race, but that thing was just so strong that there wasnt much passing him, said Kyle Busch, who finished second with Trevor Bayne, Logano and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. rounding out the top five.Really it took a lot of guys ganging up and getting together in order to make a move on him, Busch added. He was pretty smart about where he positioned his car on the racetrack, and I could see that, and I tried to do some of those same things, but man, it just never really worked for me as good as he could handle it.Buschs comments about Keselowski would not be a surprising analysis of a Keselowski race at Talladega. But Daytona? He hasnt been as good at the sister track to Talladega.Until now.Weve been really strong at Talladega, and weve used a lot of that approach coming here -- and its been awful, Keselowski said. This is quite honestly the first time as a team that weve come to Daytona with a completely different approach than what weve had at Talladega, and it paid off with immediate results. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz