Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

02.04.2019 08:04
with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. T Antworten

Carli Lloyd isnt in training camp with the U.S. womens soccer team. But before you panic and get concerned about her whereabouts or her future with the squad, please know she has a pretty good excuse. The 2015 World Cup hero got married over the weekend. AWWWW (and PHEW), right?In front of 75 family members and friends, the 34-year-old tied the knot with her high school sweetheart Brian Hollins on Friday on the beach in Mexico.But, because she has maybe the most impressive work ethic of anyone in history, Lloyd started her wedding day by going for a run. OF COURSE SHE DID. At least it was on a beautiful beach.I may not be preparing for a game but it still doesnt stop me from getting a run in on the morning of my wedding!! ????????#HeadOverHollinsA photo posted by Carli Lloyd (@carlilloyd) onNov 4, 2016 at 9:47am PDTLloyd then allowed herself to have a few hours away from training to exchange vows and celebrate with her loved ones. While its unclear if any of her national teammates were in attendance, fellow soccer players Katherine Reynolds of the Portland Thorns and Angela Salem of the Boston Breakers were there.Having the best time celebrating Carli and Brian!! I dont want it to end!!! #headoverhollinsA photo posted by Katherine Reynolds (@kreynolds20) onNov 5, 2016 at 4:38pm PDTCongrats, Carli and Brian! Now please enjoy some much-deserved time off. But, you know, not too much.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Cheap Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Adidas Calvin Pickard Jersey . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. http://www.cheapgoldenknightsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-brayden-mcnabb-jersey . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. Adidas Mikhail Grabovski Jersey . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Adidas Alexei Emelin Jersey .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. UNCASVILLE, Conn. -- Joshua Braun hit five 3-pointers and scored 25 points, DeWayne Russell added 23 points and seven assists and Grand Canyon beat Marist 84-72 in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Tip-Off on Sunday.Darion Clark scored 14, on 6-of-8 shooting, with nine rebounds and three steals in 21 minutes before fouling out and Keonta Vernon added 13 points for Grand Canyon.Grand Canyon (2-2) never trailed, scored the first eight points and took a 49-36 lead into halftime. Isaiah Lamb scored MMarists first six points of the second half as the Red Foxes pulled within nine.dddddddddddd But the Antelopes answered with a 9-2 spurt -- including two 3s by Braun -- to make it 60-44 with 13:50 remaining and led by double figures the rest of the way.GCU made 19 of 31 (61 percent) from the field in the first half.Brian Parker led Marist (1-4) with 21 points on 8-of-10 shooting. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz