Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
ylq Offline

23.05.2020 08:46
However, I have taste Antworten

However, I have tasted the pain of losing my love. The sudden death of my father caused my heart to fall into a happy and carefree castle. How can I believe that the loving father will leave because of an accident? At that time Cigarettes For Sale, I was not the only one who did not understand sorrow and pain. In order to cover up the pain in my heart, I was playing like a madman all day. I thought that in this world, no one would care about me like my father The results, give me blessings give me encouragement. Therefore, they are no longer interested in learning, so that their grades continue to decline. I, the first one, is gone. After school that night, I saw my brother who was supposed to be in high school. From the conversation between him and my mother, I knew that he had applied to drop out. I don't understand why the study is so good. The elder brothers who are all in the top of the school will drop out and ran over to ask him why. He only said lightly: "It's tiring, I don't want to read it." At that time, I took his words seriously, and forgot how strong and courageous my brother was Parliament Cigarettes. My brother went to a party, and when he came back, he was helped to walk into the house. I do n��t understand how he is drunk, how drunk? My mother hasn't returned home yet, and I helped him into the room with difficulty. When I turned around and left, my brother suddenly murmured, "Sister, study hard, there is a brother at home, don't worry. Mom and I hope you can go to your favorite school happily and do what you like It's about us ... "I'm not able to hear the words later. Standing by the door, I suddenly remembered that when Dad left, you holding the pet dog's teeth and not letting the tears fall, and the one you said a few days ago who didn't want to go to school. My heart seemed to be pricked by a needle, and I remembered my abandonment and indisputableness. My heart was full of self-blame and guilt. In the face of the thought that I had to face alone and walk alone, I suddenly found that there was someone beside me along the road from beginning to end. Go back to bed and lie down for a sleepless night. Waking up in the morning, my mother called me: "Don't be stunned, come and eat!" Looking at her face, I felt her wrinkles deepened a bit Newport 100S, and blurted out: "Mom, sorry, I will work hard in the future." Suddenly, her eyes quickly filled with a layer of mist. She said: "Mom knows that my good daughter is the best!" The smile on her face was like a blooming sunflower. I thought, Father, mother and brother are all angels with wings folded. It ��s just that Dad went back to that paradise first. The remaining mom and brother, they will guard me together, this stupid guy who always gets lost in the dark and ca n��t walk alone.

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz