Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 136 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
zhangzk Offline

21.01.2020 07:19
Confusion is an appropriate term for the team’s Antworten

Injuries were the theme of the 2018 season along the Washington offensive line.Nine different offensive linemen played at least 200 offensive snaps for the team as they mixed and matched on a weekly basis to fill out the unit. One of the biggest losses was right guard Brandon Scherff Dwayne Haskins Jersey White , who was lost for the year at midseason to a torn pectoral muscle.Scherff said this week that he feels he is back to about 90 percent and expects to be “ready to go” in time for training camp.“I think it was just a fluke injury,” Scherff said, via the team’s website. “My arm got caught in a weird position, and my pec popped. There’s nothing you can really train for that injury, but it’s all about getting stronger and eating healthier — I’ve been doing that a lot better — and just not worrying about [the injury]. Just going out and playing football.”Washington has to figure out its starting quarterback for the 2019 season, but life will be better for whoever gets that job if the team’s able to field a consistent offensive line this time around. With the addition of Stanford running back Bryce Love in round four Wes Martin Jersey , Washington now has four tailbacks who have suffered torn ACLs. What that means for 2019 isn’t clear, as evidenced by running back Derrius Guice‘s reaction to the selection of Bryce Love.Guice’s choice of emoji suggests that he’s speechless or confused. given that Guice’s rehab is reportedly “coming along a little slower,” and given that pre-draft video of Love working out looks like it was sped up to mask the possibility that he’s not where he needs to be.Meanwhile, Adrian Peterson (who tore an ACL in 2011) has a two-year, $5 million deal with another $3 million in incentives. That gives him a very strong incentive to hold off the youngsters and to continue to be the guy.Washington also has Chris Thompson Womens Bryce Love Jersey , who tore an ACL in college. Through it all, Samaje Perine continues to be overlooked. Perine, who had a 427-yard rushing game while at Oklahoma, appeared in only five games last year. As a rookie, he had 603 yards in 16 games — but he averaged only 3.4 yards per carry.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz