Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
zhangzk Offline

11.01.2020 03:04
They’ve got some momentum going right now. Antworten

Some of the more rabid fans waste no time in getting the jersey of the newest player on the team. For those in the Raider Nation https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey , we got you covered. You can grab jerseys for all three of the R..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁昍aiders Draft 2019NFL Draft Rookie Jerseys for Raiders three first round picksNew,4commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareNFL Draft Rookie Jerseys for Raiders three first round picksFanaticsVox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.Some of the more rabid fans waste no time in getting the jersey of the newest player on the team. For those in the Raider Nation, we got you covered. You can grab jerseys for all three of the Raiders first round picks right here. That means you could be sporting the jersey of fourth overall pick Clelin Ferrell, 24th overall pick Josh Jacobs, or 27th overall pick Johnathan Abram the moment they are issued their numbers.Ferrell was the best player on the best team in the nation last season. The Ted Hendricks Award winner helped lead the Clemson Tigers to the National Championship game this year for the second time in three years.Jacobs was widely considered the top back in this class as the next in a long line of highly touted Alabama running backs. The Raiders have him pegged for their workhorse for years to come.Abram is a throwback safety out of Mississippi State known for his seek and destroy playing style.Details: Since this is a special-event item, the No. 1 will serve as a placeholder and the jersey will not ship until [the player] has officially signed and selected his number.Clelin Ferrell Raiders Nike Jersey for $99.99FanaticsJohnathan Abram Raiders Nike Jersey for $99.99FanaticsJosh Jacobs Nike Jersey for $99.99Fanatics In Week 11, the Raiders take on the winless Cincinnati Bengals. Riding a two game winning streak, the Raiders are the heavy home favorites this week. As is the case each week, players and coaches met with the media in preparation for the game. Here are some of the highlights of those conversations.Head coach Jon Gruden on facing the Bengals:“We’ve had tough moments around here. So, we’re familiar with tough moments. We’ve got a lot of respect for the Bengals. You ever heard of the Evansville basketball team? They just went into Lexington and beat the number one team last night. This is pro sports Womens Derek Carr Jersey , this is the national football league. I don’t really care about anybody’s record. We got a lot to prove.We’ve got to keep on getting better and keep working hard and hopefully we can find a way to win another game.”Saftey D.J. Swearinger on what he brings to the Raiders defense:“Like I said, I played in the same system in Arizona, so I’ll adjust well. I’m a physical player. I like to diagnose things before it happens. I’m very smart, that kind of gets overlooked. But, you know I’m a physical leader. I’m going to give you 110 percent every time I step on the field. I’m a fiery, passionate guy and just always wants to win.”Bengals Head coach Zac Taylor on the Raiders:“Oakland is a tough opponent. Two wins these last two weeks and coming off a mini bye. Third straight home game, so they are doing some good things. We’ve seen a team make a lot of progress in the two years they’ve been there. A team I followed. I’ve got a lot of connections to that staff, obviously we hired two coaches from that staff. So, it’s a team that we’ve always followed closely and they’ve done a nice job in a lot of areas. You look at the offense and they’re really top ten in rushing, they’re doing a great job in passing, third down Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , red zone. Statistically, they’re doing a great job in all areas.Defense, they’ve done a really nice job. Their rushing defense is up there. I know they’ve battled through some injuries, but you can really see a team that’s done some good things and created some momentum for themselves right now.”Quarterback Ryan Finley on the problems the Raiders present:“They are very different in how they’re ran so it will be a good test for us, but very different than last week, which is good. So, a lot more zone coverage, a lot more two-high. So, it gives us an opportunity to take advantage of some stuff that we did in the preseason. I think we’ve got a really good plan, and so it will be exciting.” Follow @Egroat5

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz