Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

21.11.2019 11:33
beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "W Antworten

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Cleveland Browns coach Hue Jackson hasnt made an official decision about his starting quarterback yet, but he seems to be closing in on one.After Robert Griffin III delivered a solid scrimmage performance for the second straight day during an afternoon, non-contact workout at Ohio Stadium, the depth chart appears to be taking shape. But Jackson isnt ready to make a definitive call quite yet.Oh, Im close, very close, Jackson said Saturday. Well know here pretty soon exactly what were doing. Im going to go back and talk to the people that I trust, that I spend a lot of time with making these kinds of decisions, and well move forward.As the Browns press on in training camp, the next step is preparing for Fridays preseason game at Green Bay. And after Griffin tossed a pair of touchdowns in the Horseshoe one night after delivering a handful of big plays in a more meaningful scrimmage, he appears to be on track to claim that starting job.On Saturday, he was the first quarterback on the field and again took the majority of the first-team reps.But like Jackson, Griffin was in no rush for the Browns to solidify his standing in his battle with Josh McCown.Its just about coming out every day and proving it, Griffin said. You know, we want to make sure that everybody earns their spot, earns their keep, and thats everybodys goal every time they step on the field. They want to put their best foot forward and show Coach what they can do, and he believes in all of us.Its a lot of fun every day to just go out and prove it.Griffin is building a strong case, even if the latest evidence in a relatively low-stakes visit to Ohio States campus will pale in comparison with the tests coming up in live settings against an actual opponent.So Jackson will continue to wait on reaching a verdict, at least for now.I think Ive said every day, everybody is seeing [Griffin] get better and better every day, Jackson said. Im not surprised. Were trying to create the right environment for him to be all he can be, and I think hes working extremely hard because this is something he really wants to do. Obviously, weve still got work to do, but I think hes done a great job thus far.There are still some ladders to climb, and were going to keep climbing. Air Max 97 In Offerta . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Air Max 95 Prezzo Amazon . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. http://www.airmaxshoponlineitalia.it/scontate-max-plus-outlet.html . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Nike Vapormax Scontate . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Air Max 720 Edizione Limitata . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. SAN ANTONIO -- Maya Moore had 24 points, seven rebounds and seven assists, Lindsay Whalen added 22 points, and the Minnesota Lynx beat the San Antonio Stars 81-57 on Tuesday.Whalen was 9-of-12 shooting from the field and moved into 13th place on the WNBAs career scoring list with 5,052 points.Minnesota opened the third quarter on an 18-4 spurt to take a 54-31 lead, highlighted by Moores steal and one-handed alley-oop finish on a fast break with Whalen.Rebekkah Brunson added 10 points and seven rebounds for Minnesota (17-4), whiich is ranked No.dddddddddddd2 in the AP power poll. Seimone Augustus missed her third straight game with soreness in her left knee.Minnesota controlled the boards 43-26, including 18-7 on the offensive end, and held a second straight opponent to under 60 points.Moriah Jefferson scored 14 points and Monique Currie added 10 points for 12th-ranked San Antonio (5-16). The Stars have lost three straight. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz