Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

20.11.2019 11:34
out of the stewards room and put it b Antworten

PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Coach Rex Ryan was back to making predictions Wednesday, declaring that his Buffalo Bills defense will be better in 2016 despite key injuries to rookies Shaq Lawson (shoulder) and Reggie Ragland (knee), as well as Tuesdays four-game suspension of star defensive tackle Marcell Dareus.I see the big picture. I also see this defense is improving, Ryan said. Ive said it from Day 1: were going to be better. We will definitely be better than we were last year, in my opinion. Regardless of those [injuries and suspension], this defense will be better.The Bills finished 19th in yards allowed last season, which was Ryans first year as Bills coach. The team had the NFLs fourth-ranked defense in 2014 and Ryan predicted upon taking the job that his unit would be the NFLs best in 2015.Dareus was suspended for the first four games of the regular season for a violation of the NFLs substance abuse policy. The sixth-year defensive tackle and two-time Pro Bowler said Wednesday that he missed a drug test.I really dont have much to say, Dareus said. Words really doesnt mean anything now. Its all action. Thats all Im going to do. Im going to come back and do the best I can. I just apologize to my team and my family. I embarrassed my kids, and who I am and who Im working to be.The Bills rebuked Dareus, who was also suspended for the first game of last season following a marijuana arrest, in a statement Tuesday, saying he put himself first and let down the team.Im frustrated and disappointed, Ryan added Wednesday. As is everybody in this organization. Every teammate from top to bottom. And Im sure our fans are feeling the same way. We all know the sort of player Marcell is -- and hes a good person too -- but hes got to make better choices, better decisions, and understand that it affects the whole football team and not just himself.Dareus said he learned of the suspension following last Saturdays preseason-opening loss to the Indianapolis Colts, while Ryan said he found out at the same time [you reporters] learned.In addition to Dareus suspension, The Buffalo News reported Tuesday that outside linebacker Manny Lawson faces a possible one-game suspension for an unspecified domestic violence incident.Lawson adamantly denied the report Wednesday, saying his girlfriend texted him about it Tuesday and that Lawson immediately contacted the NFL to inquire about the report. He said Wednesday that he that has yet to hear back from the league.I honestly do not know what is happening or where that came from, but were looking to get into the bottom of it, Lawson said. I wish I knew [where it came from]. I dont know where and how or why that would come up about me, but were going to look into it.Ryan also was surprised about the report regarding Lawson.I never even heard about it [Tuesday]. I saw it in the [newspaper] today, Ryan said. I was like, When did this happen? So I never even knew about it last night or whenever it came out. So I can tell you this: I dont know anything about it. Fake Vans Website .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Fake Vans . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. https://www.vansfake.com/ .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Fake Vans 2020 . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Fake Vans From China . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. MEXICO CITY, Mexico -- There is a simple solution that could have avoided much of the post-race penalty debate in Mexico on Sunday: A gravel trap between Turns 1 and 2.Although the three-way battle for third between Max Verstappen, Sebastian Vettel and Daniel Ricciardo injected some much needed excitement in an otherwise-dull Mexican Grand Prix, it also left some unanswered questions hanging over the results. Lewis Hamilton had escaped a penalty on the first lap despite gaining a clear advantage by skipping Turn 2, whereas Max Verstappen was given a penalty on lap 68 because he gained a clear advantage by skipping Turn 2. Its true that Vettel was marginally closer to Verstappen than Rosberg was to Hamilton as the respective battles approached Turn 1, but theres no doubt that the lead car was defending position in both instances.Its possible to argue that Hamilton did not deserve a penalty because his advantage was lost later in the opening lap when the Virtual Safety Car was deployed, but what if Pascal Wehrlein and Marcus Ericsson hadnt tangled at Turn 1? Should stewards decisions be affected by the outcome of separate incidents elsewhere on the track? For the sake of consistency, almost certainly not. It has also been argued that Hamilton backed off enough after the incident to negate the advantage, but on the run down to Turn 4 -- the other main overtaking opportunity on the opening lap -- Hamilton held a huge lead over Rosberg in second (see picture below).On the other hand, the argument for penalising Hamilton could be bolstered by the fact his flat-spotted front tyre could have been considerably worse if he had attempted to make the first corner up until the apex. The footage shows Hamilton coming off the brakes ahead of the corner to protect his tyre and commit to the run off and, in the harshest possible interpretation of the rules, that could be seen as gaining a lasting advantage by limiting the severity of the flatspot (as it happened Hamilton was able to continue to lap 17 on the same set despite big vibrations, which may not have been possible with a bigger flatspot).In Verstappens case, the 19-year-old claimed his lead over Vettel into Turn 1 was similar to the lead he held when he exited Turn 3. That is up for debate as Vettel may have been able to attempt a move nearer the apex of Turn 1 had Verstappen not taken to the run-off, but Vettel was certainly closer to Verstappen on the exit of Turn 3 than Rosberg was to Hamilton.Therefore, it is no surprise that the stewards decisions resulted in the inevitable onee rule for Driver A and another for Driver B argument after the race.dddddddddddd Yet there is a simple solution that would have taken the decision out of the stewards room and put it back completely in the hands of the drivers.I am a bit of a fan of gravel traps, Ricciardo said after the dust had settled on the final result. It is a proper deterrent because even if you get through the gravel trap at some speed and dont lose a whole lot of time, you still have stuff in your radiators, so there is more of a penalty.I dont like that a driver can defend lock ups, or make a mistake while defending, cut through and continue. In the first corner with Lewis, I didnt think that was right. You make a mistake and the start of the race is a crucial moment and a mistake with so many cars around, you should pay the price.Nico Hulkenberg, who watched Hamilton cross the grass from just behind Rosberg, agrees: Lewis start thing was very strange. I mean if thats not gaining an advantage then I dont know what is gaining an advantage. Had there been a gravel trap or a wall he would have been in big trouble.I dont know necessarily gravel traps. Maybe something like we have at other tracks like Sochi or Monza if you go off there you have to go around a certain thing to make you pay the price. Because where he braked theres no way hes going to make the corner.Red Bull boss Christian Horner made reference to controversial comments made by F1 CEO Bernie Ecclestone ahead of the weekend and argues there should be a happy middle ground.Bernies view is put a wall there, which is probably one end of the spectrum. But I definitely think theres an argument for a gravel trap because if you end up in the gravel you either lose an enormous amount of time or youre out of the race. I really think its something that should be looked at for corners such as Turn 1 to see if gravel is a better deterrent than large tarmac run-off areas.It remains too open to interpretation because why was Maxs move any different to Lewis at the chicane in Monte Carlo or Lewis on lap one here? Youre leaving it constantly up to stewards interpretation on individual events. If theres a gravel trap there they pay the price, its as simple as that.Although the FIA would have to carry out a study on the potential downsides of adding a gravel trap in the grassy area on the inside of Turn 2, it could easily be introduced for next years race. Watch that space ... ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz