Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

20.11.2019 11:34
comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd th Antworten

BISMARCK, N.D. -- North Dakota State University President Dean Bresciani said Monday that some text messages he sent regarding heavily criticized and now-rescinded media guidelines for covering Bison athletics were not appropriate.Bresciani in a campus-wide email also continued to maintain that he wasnt consulted on the guidelines that were roundly panned by journalists and on social media before NDSU scrapped them after just four days.Bresciani said he was at a funeral out of state when the guidelines were made public, but the explosive reaction on social media ... quickly made me aware (of) them.Also Monday, state Board of Higher Education Chairwoman Kathleen Neset said in a statement that the board is investigating the controversy and will consider next steps as soon as possible. The board has already delayed extending Brescianis contract and said he needs to work on teamwork, communication and collaboration.This new development is serious and consistent with communications issues the board previously identified in Dr. Brescianis improvement plan, Neset said.The short-lived media rules issued July 29 primarily involved restrictions on live broadcasting, internet streaming and social media posts at sporting events for media outlets that didnt have contracts to broadcast basketball and football games. NDSU -- whose football team is the five-time defending Football Championship Subdivision champion -- issued a follow-up statement the next day saying the conditions were needed to protect the commercial interests of stations paying the Fargo school for exclusive rights to TV and radio broadcasts.Three days later, on Aug. 2, NDSU issued a statement rescinding the guidelines. It said Bresciani had not been informed of the guidelines in advance, and quoted him as saying I was profoundly disappointed when I learned the facts about this issue.Text messages from Bresciani to Athletic Director Matt Larsen late on July 29 and early on July 30 that were obtained by blogger Rob Port appeared to contradict Brescianis profoundly disappointed mood.In one text about a newspaper reporters response to the new rules, Bresciani wrote Larson, to make you smirk. In another exchange, Larsen wrote that he was going to circle the wagons with staff, to which Bresciani replied that he thought it was a good idea.Bresciani in his Monday email acknowledged initially supporting the guidelines.I now understand that my initial support was misplaced and some of my text communications were not appropriate, he wrote.In another text the day before the guidelines were rescinded, Bresciani told Larsen to control the spin and to own the decision as yours not something you were told you had to do. He added that he would back the athletic director.NDSU spokeswoman Laura McDaniel said Monday that during that exchange, Bresciani was coaching Larsen on how to approach a possible meeting with upset media members about potential changes to the guidelines. She acknowledged that control the spin was a bad word choice, but that it was absolutely not (Bresciani) saying, `You tell everybody this is your fault.In the schools Aug. 2 statement rescinding the guidelines, Larsen apologized, said he erred in not bringing these ideas forward for the presidents review and regretted the damage this has caused NDSU and its administration.Larsen did not immediately respond to a request for comment Monday.State Rep. Mark Sanford, R-Grand Forks, chairman of the state Legislatures Interim Higher Education Committee, said Monday that he thinks the guidelines were ill-advised.Thats kind of the heart of all of this, he said.A Fargo newspaper has publicly called for Bresciani to resign. Sanford declined to comment on whether he thought NDSU needed new leadership, saying Brescianis future is up to the state Board of Higher Education.---Follow Blake Nicholson on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/NicholsonBlake Fake Vans 2020 . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Fake Vans For Sale . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. https://www.vansfake.com/ . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Fake Vans . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Fake Vans Website . PETERSBURG, Fla. Were halfway through?another season, and its time for my midseason All-Rookie team. Take a look at my preseason team -- pretty good! Lots of hits and a few misses.It was tough at a few positions -- namely quarterback and wide receiver -- but other position groups have struggled. The defensive tackle and cornerback classes havent been stellar so far.You can also see my updated Rookie Big Board below. Without further ado ...OFFENSEQuarterbackDak Prescott, DallasPrescott gets the nod over Carson Wentz.?Lets look at their résumés: Prescott is 144-of-221 (65.2 percent) for?1,773 yards with nine touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has four rushing touchdowns, and the Cowboys are 6-1. Wentz is 150-of-228 (65.8 percent) for 1,526 yards with nine touchdown passes and three interceptions.dddddddddddd He doesnt have a rushing touchdown, and the Eagles are 4-3. The difference in Total QBR is stark -- Prescott ranks third in the league (81.3), while Wentz is 27th (49.4). The second half of the season for the Cowboys will be interesting, though, as?Tony Romo?has returned to practice.?Will Prescott start all 16 games?Running backEzekiel Elliott, DallasElliott leads the league in?rushing (799 yards) and yards after contact (362), and he has the most runs of 20 yards or more (seven) and the most runs for first downs (43). Hes?in the MVP discussion at the midway point of the season. This was an easy pick. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz