Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
ruogu1234 Offline

20.11.2019 07:45
we just keep improving and get better Antworten

GOODYEAR, Ariz. -- The Cleveland Indians have acquired infielder Justin Sellers from the Los Angeles Dodgers for cash considerations. The Indians also said Sunday that they had designated infielder David Cooper for assignment. The 28-year-old Sellers played 82 games for the Dodgers in the past three years, hitting .199 with three home runs and 17 RBIs. He split time at shortstop, second base and third base. The 27-year-old Cooper finished last season in Triple-A for Cleveland. He hit .300 with four homers and 11 RBIs in 45 games for Toronto in 2012 before sustaining a serious back injury while diving back to first base on a pickoff attempt. Ted Williams Red Sox Jersey . Louis Blues and back into top spot of the TSN.ca NHL Power Rankings. The Sharks had been ranked No. Dustin Pedroia Red Sox Jersey . Week 2s biggest games include Florida facing Miami and Notre Dame travelling to the Big House to conclude their rivalry against Michigan in primetime on TSN2 and TSN 1050. https://www.cheapredsox.com/181z-steven-wright-jersey-red-sox.html . -- The Los Angeles Angels have agreed to a minor league contract with reliever Brandon Lyon that includes an invitation to their big league camp for spring training. Wade Boggs Jersey . - While he appreciates suggestions from Packers fans of remedies for his sore left calf, Aaron Rodgers is not necessarily going to listen to the advice. Eduardo Rodriguez Red Sox Jersey . They never thought it would take some blood, too. Kevin Love grabbed his 4,000th career rebound as part of a 19-point, 13-board effort to lead the Timberwolves over the Utah Jazz 112-97 on Tuesday night.INDIANAPOLIS - Before Fridays game against Orlando, Indiana coach Frank Vogel said David West had been eager to return to the court.Hes not a guy that likes to miss games. From the day he sprained his ankle hes been eager to get out there, Vogel said.The power forward missed the first 15 games of the season because of an ankle injury — one of several injured players that contributed to a 1-6 start for the Eastern Conference finalists from last season.West wasted little time making an impact in his first start of the season, scoring Indianas first four points — and picking up two quick fouls — in a 98-83 win over the Magic.Probably a little too anxious, a little too over-hyped, but I was able to settle down, sort of got my bearings under me and we were able to make enough plays as a group to really control this game, West said.West finished with 18 points. C.J. Watson also made his season debut, scoring nine points off the bench as the Pacers (7-9) start to get healthier.Indiana is still without George Hill and Roy Hibbert, and star forward Paul George, who will miss the season with a broken leg.But the returns of West and Watson will help Indianas depth.These last couple of weeks Ive just been trying to get myself back in shape going through practices limited, West said. Its good to be able to win this game here and keep moving from here. Weve just got to continue to grow. As we get more healthy and get more guys back in the rotation, we just keep improving and get better game-to-game.Wests return to the lineup overshadowed a season-high 24 points for Rodney Stuckey. The seventh-year guard, in his first season in Indiana, improved on a 22-point effort in Indianas previous game, a loss at San Antonio.It feels great when you have your whole team out there and youre competing with each other, going to battle with your teammates, Stuckey said. Im still getting my legs underneath me. The more I play the better condition Ill be in.When everyone went down there was a lot of uncertainty. Were happy where were at right now. We just got to get better and take it one day at a time.Solomon Hill had 11 points and Lavoy Allen added 10 points and 144 rebounds for the Pacers.ddddddddddddThese guys have done a great job attacking the glass, West said. Weve got one of the best rebounders in the NBA with Lavoy. Hes a legitimate threat on that glass. He keeps possessions alive and its just a part of what were going to do as the year wears on.The Magic, meanwhile, continue to struggle in Indianapolis, where theyve now lost four straight. Indiana improved to 30-17 all-time at home against Orlando (6-12).Nikola Vucevic led Orlando with 16 points. Tobias Harris and Victor Oladipo each scored 14 and Ben Gordon had 12 points for the Magic, who lost their fourth straight.Even with Wests return to the lineup, Indiana led just 47-45 at halftime despite 10 Orlando turnovers. Helping the Magics cause was a 15-0 scoring advantage from 3-point range in the first half. Orlando was 5 of 10 on 3-pointers in the first half while the Pacers were 0 for 7.West changed that with his first shot of the second half — a 3-pointer that gave Indiana a 52-45 lead.The Pacers finished just 4 of 16 from beyond the arc but didnt need the outside shot to fend off the Magic, who after cutting into a 15-point third-quarter Indiana lead could get no closer than eight points the rest of the way. Indiana outscored Orlando 48-28 in the paint and 18-2 on second-chance points.The Magic finished with just two offensive rebounds, the second-fewest in a game this season. Golden State had just one offensive rebound in a Nov. 11 loss to San Antonio.Sometimes rebounding is just me against you, Orlando coach Jacque Vaughn said. Our guys were warned before the game the effectiveness of not only the starters, but also the guys coming off the bench that would rebound the basketball too.___TIP-INSNOT FULL STRENGTH YET - While Indiana welcomed back David West and C.J. Watson, PG George Hill (knee) and C Roy Hibbert remained sidelined by injury. Pacers coach Frank Vogel said Hibbert might be able to play Saturday at Cleveland, while Hill wont be back until mid-December at the earliest because of a tear in his quadriceps.UP NEXTIndiana opens a four-game road trip Saturday at Cleveland.Orlando travels to Phoenix on Sunday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz