Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

19.11.2019 09:25
Paul Oliver was found dead at his Antworten

Baylor?associate athletic director Heath Nielsen was arrested and charged with assaulting a reporter on the field following the Bears 62-22 loss to TCU at home on Nov. 5.According to KWTX-TV of Waco, Texas, Nielsen was arrested three days later and charged with misdemeanor assault with bodily injury.He was freed on bond and hasnt attended the Bears past two football games against Oklahoma and Kansas State.Baylor issued a statement on the situation on Tuesday.Baylor Athletics was made aware of the post-game incident involving Heath Nielsen shortly after the game and took immediate action to address it with him through the Universitys human resources process, it read. We will continue to handle this personnel matter internally.According to an arrest warrant obtained by KWTX-TV, Nielsen confronted reporter James McBride on the field while he was taking a photograph with an unidentified Baylor player.?McBride, who writes for The Blaze News in Keller, Texas, told police that Nielsen grabbed him by the throat with his right hand, squeezed and pushed him away from the football player.The warrant said McBride had visible scratches on his neck and complained of pain around his throat.The warrant said photographs were taken of McBrides injuries, and security cameras at McLane Stadium recorded the incident.I had asked the player if I could take a photo with him [and] he said yes, McBride told KWTX. I was leaning back to take the photo. I heard somebody who I didnt know at this point in time yell from my right-hand side, saying no interviews on the field.About that time, they came in and tomahawk-chopped, trying to knock the phone that I had taken the picture with out of my hand. They were unsuccessful in trying to do that, and when they couldnt do that, they came up and they grabbed my throat, and I pulled back. Whenever I looked up, I saw that it was Heath Nielsen.Right after the incident, McBride said Nielsen told him, Youll never [expletive] work in this business again. Youre abusing your privileges on the field.The attorney for Nielsen, Michelle Simpson Tuegel, issued a statement on Tuesday.Shortly after the Baylor v. TCU football game on November 5th, Heath intervened when he noticed a man attempting to do an unauthorized interview of a student-athlete on the field, it read. The one-sided version of events released by the complainant are not true or accurate. Mr. Nielsen maintains that he intervened to stop the interview, but he did not grab the complainants throat. We look forward to vigorously defending Mr. Nielsen and presenting the facts involved in this situation.Nielsen has worked the past 17 years at Baylor, and his job duties include working directly with the Baylor football program and media. According to the schools website, Nielsen is responsible for management of the public image of the program. Nielsen is the programs spokesman, the liaison between local and national media, and the primary contact with television and radio networks that broadcast Baylor games.In October 2014, the Big 12 publicly reprimanded him for Twitter comments about officiating during the Baylor-West Virginia game. The conference fined the school $1,000 for his comments. Cheap NCAA Jerseys . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Cheap Football NCAA Jerseys .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. https://www.chinajerseysncaa.us/ . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. NCAA Jerseys China .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. A day before he turns 18, American midfielder Christian Pulisic scored his first Bundesliga goal this season and set up two more Saturday in Borussia Dortmunds 6-0 rout of visiting Darmstadt.Pulisic started in right midfield and scored for a 3-0 lead in the 54th minute, sweeping the ball into the goal after some good play from Ousmane Dembele and Marcel Schmelzer, who laid the ball back.The 17-year-old from Hershey, Pennsylvania, then set up Gonzalo Castro to score with his heel. Pulisic crossed for fellow youngster Emre Mors first Bundesliga goal in the 88th.Pulisic made his debut for Dortmund in January and had aan assist Wednesday in his Champions League debut and first start this season, a 6-0 victory at Legia Warsaw.dddddddddddd.In another match involving an American, Aron Johannsson entered at the start of the second half, got an assist and then a red card for dissent in the 80th minute of Werder Bremens 4-1 loss at Borussia Moenchengladbach. Johannsson returned Aug. 26 from a groin injury that had sidelined him since last Sept. 26. He scored on a penalty kick last weekend against Augsburg. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz