Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

19.11.2019 09:24
first round to start his career with Antworten

Alexis Morris, a 5-foot-6 point guard at Legacy Christian Academy (Beaumont, Texas) and the No. 18 prospect in the espnW HoopGurz Top 100, has committed to Baylor.Morris, who gave a verbal commitment to UCLA back in July, had a change of heart.I wanted to stay close to home. Its that simple, she said. UCLA and Baylor were my final two choices. After I decided to open up my recruitment again, there were schools like Wisconsin, LSU, Oklahoma State and Texas A&M that came calling, but in the end, I wanted to play for coach Kim Mulkey.Morris, a jet-quick guard who engineers the game plan in both the half court and transition, is also a standout defender.She is the third member of Baylors 2017 class. Morris joins Deauzya Richards, a 6-foot-1 guard and the No. 16 prospect in the class, and Trinity Oliver, a three-star 5-foot-9 guard. All three prospects are from Texas.The NCAA early signing period for womens basketball is Nov. 9-16.Baylors freshman class featuring Lauren Cox, Natalie Chou and Calveion Landrum was ranked second in the nation. Genesis Cabrera Jersey . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Yairo Munoz Cardinals Jersey . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. https://www.cheapcardinalsonline.com/ .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Dexter Fowler Cardinals Jersey . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Tyler ONeill Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. HOUSTON -- Will Fuller has avoided the slow start many rookie receivers endure and leads the Houston Texans and all first-year players with 323 yards receiving.The speedy Fuller has also pitched in on special teams, taking the first punt return of his career 67 yards for a touchdown last weekend to earn AFC special teams player of the week honors.And still coach Bill OBrien is looking for more from the 22-year-old as he heads into his fifth game on Sunday at Minnesota .Hes got a long way to go, OBrien said. I know that sounds crazy to you guys, but hes got a long way to go. I mean he can improve in so many different areas.Fullers speed has always been his best quality, and it was only talked about more after he ran a blazing 4.32 40-yard dash at the NFL combine. But entering the draft, some wondered if his other skills were good enough to succeed as an NFL receiver.The 21st overall pick in this years draft quickly allayed those fears, grabbing five receptions for 107 yards and a touchdown in Houstons opener to become the first first-round pick to have a 100-yard receiving game in his debut since 1984. In Week 2, he finished with four catches for 104 yards to become the first player drafted in the first round to start his career with consecutive 100-yard receiving games.Fuller has slowed down a bit in the past two weeks, with 31 and 81 yards receiving, respectively, but that hasnt stopped people around the league from taking notice.Vikings coach Mike Zimmer was asked about the challenges Fullers speed presents.Its nerve-wracking to say the least, he said. He is a big-play receiver and hes doing a great job.The soft-spoken Fuller hates talking about himself and simply wont discuss his early success.Im just moving on, he said. We still have a long season so (theres) a lot of room for me to improve.ddddddddddddSo Im not going to just dwell on something that happened last week.Quarterback Brock Osweiler isnt surprised that Fuller is off to a great start.Will has done such a great job through the first four games because of his work ethic, Osweiler said. A lot of players leave during the summer, and he stayed here. I think that says a lot about him. I think it says a lot about him as a person.Fuller believes that building a good relationship with Osweiler has been the most important factor in how his season has gone so far.Getting on the same page as your quarterback is a big thing, he said. He has to trust you for anything to start.Fuller is a meticulous student of the game, and OBrien said he often sees Fuller jotting down notes during meetings when hes being given tips or criticism.Hes a very bright guy, very hard working guy, he said. Really understands football. Hes an instinctive player. Hes done a good job of taking care of his body ... I think the college program that he comes from, Notre Dame, trained him very well in how to practice and how to do things off the field.Fuller doesnt understand why his note-taking is a subject of conversation and shrugged his shoulders when asked about why he does it.It just helps me remember stuff, he said. When I get a tip or something, I just want to write it down so I dont forget about it.Fuller and teammate and Pro Bowl receiver DeAndre Hopkins will be challenged this week in facing a Minnesota defense that limited Odell Beckham to three receptions for a career-low 23 yards in a win over the Giants last weekend.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz