Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

16.11.2019 09:41
star Tim Cahill insist the City style is e Antworten

SAN MARTIN, Calif. -- When Sung Hyun Park entered her first U.S. Womens Open, her goals were modest. Halfway through the tournament, Park has put herself in prime position to contend.Park capitalized on the favorable morning scoring conditions, shooting a 6-under 66 Friday to take a two-stroke lead after the second round of the U.S. Womens Open at CordeValle.I didnt even think about winning because this is the first time for me, Park said through an interpreter. I would like more experience with the USGA, LPGA. But Im trying to enjoy this tournament. Thats why I am just more comfortable, dont even think about the winning, I just enjoy the play.Park, a 22-year-old from South Korea, made her LPGA debut last year when she finished second at the KEB-HanaBank Championship in South Korea. She has played three more LPGA tournaments this year, tying for sixth in her first major at the ANA Inspiration in the spring.Park had four birdies in a six-hole span to move to 9 under before struggling on the final two holes. She hit her second shot into the greenside bunker at the par-4 17th and then missed a short par putt for her only bogey of the round. Park then drove into a hazard on the par-5 18th for a one-shot penalty before saving par with a 15-foot putt.Amy Yang shot a 71 to get to 6 under, tied for second with first-round leader Mirim Lee. World No. 1 Lydia Ko bounced back from a 1-over par first round to shoot 66 for a tie for fourth with Haru Nomura.Lee, who tied a U.S. Open record by shooting 8 under Thursday, birdied three of the final four holes on her front nine in the afternoon to take a one-shot lead over Park.But things then quickly fell apart. She missed the fairway with her drive on the par-4 10th and her approach shot sailed past the green. Her chip attempt fell short of the green before she three-putted from the fringe for a double bogey.Lee then drove into the front bunker on the par-3 12th hole before missing an 8-foot putt for par to fall two strokes off the lead.I kept trying to hit the fairway and the green, but I couldnt, she said. So [my] score, its not bad, but not good, too.Ko got off to a shaky start with a bogey on the first hole before stringing together four straight birdies starting at No. 3. She added two more birdies before capping her round with the seventh of the day at the par-5 18th.My birdie on 3 kind of turned the round around, and making the string of birdies definitely helped, she said. Just to know that this is the first time I was under par for the tournament kind of put myself in a positive position.While contending in a major is a mostly new experience for Park, Ko is an old hat at it at the age of 19. She won the Evian Championship last September to become the youngest woman ever to win a major and followed that up with her second at the ANA Inspiration this year.Ko then lost a playoff to Brooke Henderson in the KPMG Womens PGA Championship in Washington last month.I think the more I play, I think the more I get used to it, especially at these majors where the courses are tough, Ko said. You need to stay patient. I think thats the big key Ive been learning, just keep my head high and just enjoy it out here.Henderson, ranked second in the world, and fourth-ranked Lexi Thompson could not match playing partner Ko, and both finished the day at 3 over.Among the players who missed the cut at 4 over were last years winner In Gee Chun, 2014 U.S. Open champion Michelle Wie and 1998 winner Se Ri Pak.Pak, whose success helped lead to the surge of South Koreans on the tour, double-bogeyed her final hole to finish with an 80 on the day and plus-9 in her final scheduled tournament in the United States.Some players, including Karrie Webb and Christina Kim, came back to the 18th green to watch Paks final shot and congratulate her on a remarkable career. Lakers Jerseys 2020 . LUCIE, Fla. Los Angeles Lakers Store . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. https://www.lakersjerseycheap.com/ . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Custom Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Los Angeles Lakers Pro Shop . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. Melbourne City are full of confidence coming into Saturday nights A-League derby with Melbourne Victory, insisting theyll win if they bring their A-Game.The in-your-face pressing City gameplan has won plenty of fans this season, lifting John van t Schips side to second on the table and helping them lift the FFA Cup.Its why the Dutchman and Socceroo star Tim Cahill insist the City style is enough to beat any side in the league - including Victory.After all, its proved enough in the two derbies in the last two months.Weve had two good results and this of course this gives the team confidence, van t Schip said on Friday.There are no guarantees for this game. It all starts over again.But if we play our game, we have a good chance to get a good result. So thats what were going to do.Thats our idea. Thats why we have this philosophy of having the ball. Trying to play. Trying to be on top of the opponent. We believe in that.The City game was also key in Cahills pre-match thoughts, as aired by Archie Thompson on SEN radio.I was speaking to Timmy and he said if they turn up and play the way they can play, theyll win, he said.If they dont turn up, theyll draw. Thats the confidence that City have.Cahill is no certainty to start the match, restricted to less than 15 minutes of play since the FFA Cup success.Van t Schip said Bruce Kamau was fit to pplay after being rested from last weeks 1-1 draw with Sydney FC.ddddddddddddWhile City exude belief, so too do Victory.Kevin Muscats side have won five of their last seven games - more than any other club - and the title-winning coach said he took a hell of a lot of confidence into the clash.Asked whether the last two derby defeats played on his mind, Muscat was blunt.I dont think about it, he deadpanned.I dont look back.In terms of league table theres only three points available but in terms of everything else, theres a lot more on the line.Muscat also said that Marco Rojas had done all that has been asked of him this week after missing their last-out 3-0 defeat of Western Sydney with a hamstring issue.Weve got some options in that area, he said.Do we wait and unleash him while people are fatigued or do we start him off? Well analyse and make a decision.While Rojas and goalscoring record-chasing Besart Berisha will challenge City, another danger is they fall into big-game fatigue.City have battled league leaders Sydney FC twice - once to win the FFA Cup - as well as rivals Brisbane in the last 17 days and now face arch-enemies Victory.Van t Schip said that was not a possibility.The more big games the better. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz