Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

15.11.2019 10:24
competitive pace so hopefully tomorrow we can come Antworten

Fernando Alonso thinks McLarens performance at Silverstone so far is proof of the steady progress being made by the team.Alonso continued McLarens recent good Saturday form by securing the teams fifth Q3 appearance in six attempts, qualifying tenth for tomorrows British Grand Prix. His impressive performance came after regularly being in the top ten in the weekends practice sessions.The Spaniard thinks McLaren has simply built on the strength of recent weekends.Asked if Silverstone represented a sudden turning point in McLarens season, Alonso said: I think its been positive and strong for us. Obviously its a circuit that is demanding on car efficiency, power, on everything. So far, we have been more or less consistent in the top 10 in all sessions, so thats positive news.Thats probably the trend that we have seen in the last two months that we keep improving race after race. Thats positive but I dont think thats a grand prix different point from now on. Its just continuing to be consistent.Honda has introduced a power upgrade for Silverstone and Alonso is confident of some good battles on Sunday as the team continues to find performance from the car.Asked if a strong race was in store, the Spaniard said: I think so. I think the situation on the grid order and the strategies will be a little bit of a mix tomorrow with the people starting in the top ten and the people not, so I think we can see some good battles tomorrow and hopefully we can be in the points with both cars at the end of the race and keep this positive trend.McLarens recent form has been overshadowed slightly by reliability issues, something Alonsos teammate Jenson Button has put down to the team pushing the limits of the car. Alonso hopes to bounce back from his recent frustrations with a top-ten finish.Obviously Ive missed being in the points in the last few races with some reliability issue. I didnt finish in Baku, I didnt finish in Austria, and in Canada we were P11 with not very competitive pace so hopefully tomorrow we can come back on that road. Fake Yeezy 950 . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Fake Yeezys Online . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. http://www.fakeyeezysforsale.com/ . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Fake Yeezys Store . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Fake Yeezys From China . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. WASHINGTON -- Top Cuban prospect Jorge Ona and the San Diego Padres have agreed to a minor league contract with a $7 million signing bonus.The 19-year-old outfielder receives $4.9 million within 30 days of the deals approval by the commissioners office and $2.1 million on Jan. 15. The deal is pending a physical.Ona was ranked as the No. 8 international prospect of the 2016 class by MLB.com and the fourth-best availablee Cuban player earlier this year by Baseball America.ddddddddddddGeneral manager A.J. Preller said during a conference call Friday that the contract is for 2017. He hopes Ona will play in the fall instructional league and then report for spring training and start his pro career next season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz