Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

15.11.2019 10:24
scrutinized for his possible overuse of Antworten

Brighton enjoyed a clean sweep as Chris Hughton was named the Sky Bet Championship Manager of the Month for April, while Anthony Knockaert picked up the prize for Player of the Month. Hughtons side have collected 16 points from a possible 18 during the month as they kept up their promotion charge. Anthony Knockaert celebrates his Player of the Month award with his Brighton team-mates They now face Middlesbrough on the final day of the Championship season for a place in the Premier League at lunchtime on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 1. Its quite obvious that Im picking this up on behalf of a group of lads that have not only excelled over this month, but over the season, Hughton said. Its an incredibly good group of staff that have contributed and we just hope that we can take that right the way through the season.I think we certainly wouldve bitten your hands off if you had said we would be going into the last game of the season with a chance of getting automatic promotion. Brighton manager Chris Hughton has urged his squad to follow Leicesters success and use the underdog tag to their advantage when they face Middlesbrough Knockaert was pivotal during a big month for a Brighton attack which scored 18 times in six April games, chipping in with four assists and four goals himself, which included a lovely curling finish against Fulham. Pick your team Aguero? Ozil? De Bruyne? Pick your Fantasy Six-a-Side team for the chance to win £10,000 I feel very happy and its the first one as well for me, so its a privilege to win this trophy, Knockaert said. It shows how hard I work for the team, but I couldnt have done this without my team-mates so I have to say thank you to them too because they helped me so much.Its all about the team spirit, I have settled in very quickly here. Life is just incredible for me here and I love playing for Brighton. Sky Bet League One Manager of the Month Graham Alexander of Scunthorpe United Sky Sports Football League pundit Don Goodman said: Chriss Brighton side have been in terrific form in the league since the middle of March and they have put themselves into a great position going into the final weekend.To have automatic promotion within their grasp on the final Saturday of the season is all Chris couldve asked for. Hell know what a big performance the team will have to put in to get over the line, but hell also know that theyre capable of pulling it off. Wigans Will Grigg with his Sky Bet League One Player of the Month award Elsewhere, Scunthorpe United boss Graham Alexander was named the Sky Bet League One Manager of the Month after five successive wins lifted his side to the fringe of the play-off places.Wigan striker Will Grigg was named the leagues Player of the Month after seven goals in six games helped his side seal promotion back to the Championship at the first time of asking. Neal Ardley of AFC Wimbledon with his Sky Bet Manager of the Month for League Two AFC Wimbledons Neal Ardley picked up the Sky Bet League Two Manager of the Month award after he steered his side into the play-offs behind a run of five successive victories and a 16-point haul from seven games.Accrington Stanleys Tariqe Fosu picked up the Player of the Month prize for April after the on-loan Reading winger scored three goals and provided two assists to help in his sides promotion push. Accrington Stanleys Tariqe Fosu with the Sky Bet League Two Player of the month award Also See: LISTEN: FL72 Podcast The £170m game Duo to battle for Prem riches Ollies predictions Rollie Fingers Jersey . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Christian Yelich Jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. https://www.cheapbrewers.com/1699y-lorenzo-cain-jersey-brewers.html . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Drew Pomeranz Brewers Jersey .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Jake Faria Jersey . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. -- He didnt address the bunt. But Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon continued a postseason defense of his World Series decision-making while saying he doesnt mind the critique.Its fascinating to me regarding the second-guessing because the only reality I know is that we won, Maddon said on Day 2 of the winter meetings on Tuesday.Thats the one reality that I do know. We have oftentimes talked about outcome bias. If you had done something differently, would it have turned out better? But better than winning, I dont know what that is.Maddon has been heavily scrutinized for his possible overuse of closer Aroldis Chapman against the Cleveland Indians last month as well as the timing of his pitching changes. Then there was the Game 7, ninth-inning, two-strike squeeze play he attempted with Javier Baez at the plate. Baez fouled the pitch off with the lead run at third base.I have talked about the bar room banter and I definitely know that I was able to fill up, based on my decision-making in that game, a lot of bar room banter throughout the Chicago area or nationally, internationally, Maddon said with a smile. But the point is when you work a game like that, there is not an eighth game, there is only a seventh game. ... Everything you saw us do that night I planned out before the game began and felt strongly about it and still do. Just take away one hit by [Rajai] Davis?and it worked out pretty darn well. But then you have to give our guys credit for the wway we withstood the onslaught and eventually won the game.ddddddddddddDavis homered off a 97 mph fastball from Chapman, who had thrown 42 pitches in Game 5 then was used again in Game 6 despite the Cubs owning a huge lead.Aroldis gives up a homer and it wasnt based on velocity, it was based on location, Maddon said.The inference was fatigue had nothing to do with the home run. As for bringing in Jon Lester and Chapman with men on base, it wasnt the pregame plan but it shouldnt have been an issue, Maddon said.Its almost like theres a ghost at first base, Maddon said of slow-footed baserunner Carlos Santana. Its almost like Jonny did have a clean inning and I told him that when he came in.Lester gave up two runs on a wild pitch before Chapman allowed the Indians to tie the game. Maddon repeatedly stressed his pregame plan included most of what went on in Game 7, as his desire was to throw only those two relievers after starter Kyle Hendricks made it through the lineup twice. The postgame debate has centered around the timing of their usage as well as that bunt.You have to understand the context, Maddon stated. There wasnt a Game 8. Its not July 3rd, where you can possibly have another game and absorb a loss. You cant. So you have to do all these things in a different method on that particular day that you cant do in the middle of the season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz